|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

Omgosshhhhhh the Song LYRICS  ahhhhhhhh he is in love......see, he was so strange yesterday when he posted so many pictures of his family and God.   After Liu Wen liked his pictures and he liked her pictures back and Liu Wen and Siwon's sister Jiwon liked the same picture of him at the same time then now this song short clip post on his Instagram.    May be he had hope now hahah.

about ep 5 preview...when liu wen said gonna do everything together with siwon...the word TOGETHER that she said...siwon posted that in his instagram may 2,2015...TOGETHER...with word never stop trying.never stop believing.never give up.your day will come...i think he posted that words after they were filming together...

i know that lyric and i stucked in part..."well,i'll just make same mistake,hoping you'll understand"....remember their fight :(

Edited by siwonie407

Guest Nila.A.1409

@siwonie407...it's oke...he he he, yes...he is wearing that couple bracelets since fr korea until now...

Guest bibidep

No no, the bracelet was not the same, different one.  It just had the round ball at the end of two side and it's smaller.  Let me find a clear picture to post it here.  

Guest Nila.A.1409

@bibidep...maybe not the same but when siwon in the car went to airport...he was wearing that T bracelet...he he he , siwon birthday manager just posted liu wen cute video in her weibo ( bts when liu wen first arrived in korea fr beijing for wgm...so cute ).

Guest bibidep

Sorry dear, the bracelets in the car was not a Tiffany either.  Any how, they had something going on the day at the airport we don't know but for sure something happen for the last couple days.  Now his manager post a Video of her, that is unusual.  Can you give us the link so we can see. Thank you.

liu wen love  korea...tho' she in paris she had lunch korean food...eheeee 

liu wen followed back siwon's sister instagram..their relationship no only showing in tv but in real life too

Edited by siwonie407

Guest bibidep

Oh my may be some thing big going on with them but we don't know.  Liu Wen followed back Jiwon too.  Look at the picture below so obvious from Siwon's sister.  She posted in her instagram about over an hour ago the gift set and big basket of flowers.  Oh my don't tell me the gift from the future-sister-in-law hahah.   The important part is she wrote the title caption in Chinese hahah.  Who is Chinese??  Liu Wen liked the clip video Siwon posted about the song thinking out loud that our member posted in the above.

CFLSCy2UkAEEvOC.jpg

Guest bibidep

Here is the picture that Liu Wen posted in the evening.  She look very weak and tired.  Look at her eyes...big bag on the bottom of her eyes.  She eat Korean food hahah.  Look at her hand V sign, Siwon and his sister had that sign on one of the picture that Siwon posted on his 1 or 2 days ago.  May be that is the Victory sign that his parents approved for him to date her I guess.  The secret code from them.  She sent gift may be on mother days or for Siwon's sister I postd above and that from Tiffany also.  Oh my rich people spent big bucks for gift.

11282190_1447223605589418_2108105550_n.j

11258369_888065174600409_845098867_n.jpg

Credit to LiuWen/Dchoielf

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

what did she write ? i cant read chinese :(

jiwon posted it before..and she deleted then posted it again...

i read from the comments mostly they said "its a gift from sis in law" hahahaha

​See, I know something happen because Siwon shower his Twitter, Instagram and Weibo all his family pictures that he ever posted them before and now he posted a video said he was not feel comfortable yesterday at Madden event, hahah how in the world that he be able to do anything if he got a big and good news from/for someone he love.  If it is true that his family approve for him to date or marry Liu Wen then congratulation to him.

Guest bibidep

I don't know what the words in Chinese mean because I don't understand Chinese.  The words at the bottom left corner of her picture that I post on last page.   Now I remember the caption that Siwon posted on his video clip for the song THINKING OUT LOUD, he said """  see you very soon :^  """   who is he going to see soon hahah.  Now we can guess who.  By the way here the full song of what Siwon had a short part in his clip.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Wow he look so manly handsome in this picture.  What can I say about this couple if they become a real life couple.  In Europe/England they had William and Kate, In North America they had Brad and Angelina Jolie, In Asia they have Siwon and Liu Wen.   Very funny hahah, I just think about the Tango dance that Siwon want to dance with Liu Wen, I guess after they dance and took a lot of intimate photoshoot, they can't help but fall in love with each other.  They can't resisted the attractive of the opposite partner. 

CFLbtBFVEAA0Jjm.jpg

Guest bibidep

Oh My, oh my.

CFLhpGTVAAEzyyP.jpg

Both have a beautiful smile

11282838_921725737847442_734710293_n.jpg

Credit to the onwer on the picture

Edited by bibidep