|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Guest bibidep

I think he get angry hahah, because whatever she said in the back room interview that he rewatch in the room, and in this episode 4 she move a little bit away when he kiss her, he said she make him look like a bad boy hahah.   After next episode fight their relationship get better and closer and end up he take her hand in hand to his Movie Premier and his Press Conference hahah, 2 days on the roll.

Guest bibidep

Wow...Siwon change a lot lately.   He posted a picture of his dad in his Twitter, Instagram and Weibo for the first time, about 30 minutes ago today May 10, 2015.  A lot of his fans said this is the first time he post his dad in the public, some fans said is this for Liu Wen to see hahah.  May be now he want to live a little like normal person do, not as an Idol.  Earlier he posted the picture with him and Liu Wen and now he post his dad.

Edit:   Look like he write Chinese words right??  The caption Siwon posted together with this message was ""DAD WRITING""

Credit to Siwon Twitter

Edited by bibidep

Guest Miss78

@bibidep.. Hehehehhe. Yap me too. I really love when she wear that uniform.. Look like she aged backward, look like 16 -17 years old teenager. :wub::D. Cant wait to watch eps 4. (Blame the different time zone). And eps 5 preview.. Goshhh cant wait for these two in action. Loveee it. 

Guest bibidep

Here the episode 4 Raw...yahhh!!!    Oh my I use the iPad to post a video but it doesn't work.  Let me try again.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Oh my she is crying in the preview for episode 5 and I think I saw some tear in his eyes too.  May be someone had a more perfect eyes than me can take a look.  He almost hit the wall with his fist.  I heard he say something about he doesn't need to suspect from the program to get a report, so may be he want her to tell him directly instead.    Hahah how come she cried but I'm so happy....I want to see the next episode so bad, I want to see his reaction after he make her cry, if his feeling hurt by seeing her cry that mean he love her for real hahah.   Keep dreaming.

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

The flower that he gave her in episode 4 was the same flower he posted on his Twitter, Instagram and Weibo on the 12 of April.  And today he posted not one but 2 pictures of his dad, one his dad alone writing Chinese like the above I posted and the new one, why he show it with writing Chinese but not Korean?    Just 2 hours later one more with him and his dad together, I Will edit to post the picture later.   So with this kind of hobbit I guess Liu Wen meet his parent this time May 9 or May 10, 2015 when she in Korea.   Wow if my theory is true ahhhh so so fast and too soon.   

Ok this is the second picture that he posted earlier today.  He and his dad, look at his wrist, he wear a Tiffany bracelet plus other 2.  Both happy like this something had happen hahah, very high chance Liu Wen meet his father.

Credit to Siwon Twitter

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Omona, on Sunday Mother's day in Korea, Siwon took Liu Wen to see his parents, hahah I guess correct.    Siwon get mad next week because he watch all the behind the scenes interview from Liu Wen and heard she said she not sure if Siwon serious or not.  The reason he didn't know before because all 4 episodes already broadcast record before the day April 19 broadcast that's why he didn't have a chance to see until that day.   The 5 episode they filmed on the 20 or 21 of April.  Siwon got mad and said if Liu wen didn't like him then what the point filming this show for, it was stupid hahah.   I'm so happy this happen so real for like a real life couple arguing.  

Guest TA380

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3755602361

It was mentioned in the above that Liu Wen went to meet his parents. He later removed this posting and then replaced by one posting that mentioned that he hadn't written diary for a long time. He is an honest man - yesterday, today and future.

If you look at the pic of his dad doing the chinese calligraphy, his dad has a mic attached to his tie.

Guest bibidep

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3755602361

It was mentioned in the above that Liu Wen went to meet his parents. He later removed this posting and then replaced by one posting that mentioned that he hadn't written diary for a long time. He is an honest man - yesterday, today and future.

If you look at the pic of his dad doing the chinese calligraphy, his dad has a mic attached to his tie.

​Thank you for the confirmation.  He must be so excited to hide the happiness that's why he tried to gave us a hint but too obvious every body know hahah.  I think he is an honest man also.  Everything he did seem very real to me.  For sure he will win an Oscar Award soon.  Liu Wen is not an actress before but if this is her acting only she deserved more than an Oscar winner.  

Guest bibidep

Hahah so funny, after the last episode and the preview air a lot of WonWen's fans panic about the fight.  Look what the one make a lot of fans panic post this one message just 36 minutes ago @10:10am on May 11, 2015 in Korea.  Look at the picture beautiful blue color seem like the message for happiness hahah.

Credit to Siwon Instagram

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Oh goshhhh what happen to Siwon today??   The news and the picture of Siwon and Liu Wen met his father came out and he retweeted this picture right at this moment with the words above.   He must achieve something big for the past weekend.

Dear Master Hanuel Happy Birthday Hope this year brings you many happiness and good health Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

Here is the picture of Siwon and Liu Wen and his father met.  She look elegant mature and beautiful.

Credit to the owner/Dchoielf

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

With this picture from the official website of We Are In Love, Weibo.  Don't tell me the next filming schedule will be oversea and it look like Paris.  I heard Liu wen will attend Cannes Festival this coming weekend, is this just a coincidence or what??  Wow if it true then they will have memorable trip together and we will have another excited weekend with WonWen couple in Paris.

@bibidep News about ShiLiu couple having a misunderstanding in next episode, meeting SW father and then Paris.. OMG  I dont know how to handle these big stuff!!!! They make me excited more and more!!!

Btw, did you notice the way SW kiss LW in the preview and in the raw is different. LW is leaning away more in the raw episode but on the preview not so much. Am I wrong about that observation?

Guest bibidep

Btw, did you notice the way SW kiss LW in the preview and in the raw is different. LW is leaning away more in the raw episode but on the preview not so much. Am I wrong about that observation?

​Hahaha No, you are correct.  He did kiss her twice at least, may be more we don't know because Liu Wen keep move her head away from him.   If this trip to Paris turn out to be true, then you can happily ship them, no delusional here any more.  I got a lot of hints from the happy-man-in-love for now hahah, he can't hide his happiness any longer.

Guest bibidep

@bibidep I think its confirm. Look at the photos below. The shirt wear by SW father and the one SW posted in instagram is same!!!!:D:D9_9xD

​Of course it confirmed, take a look at the second picture, that was from Siwon's sister Instagram hahah.   The brother and sister too excited spill all the bean hahah.  Wow this ship have too much fun right now and I hope the fun will last a little bit long or even forever is perfect.   I don't know the negeles and the pendant that Liu Wen had on her neck was her own or the happy-man-in-love bought for her or the gift from the Future Father-In-Law gift.

Edited by bibidep

@bibidep I agree he cannot hide his happiness! Me too I cannot hide my happiness. I'm smiling while typing my reply to you coz I'm imagining what if this Paris thing will happen. This will be the first time in WGM history to have a couple in a Europe international event and the BRANGELINA of Asia will come true since they will walk the red carpet at Cannes Festival.:P:x:x