[Drama 2015] My Beautiful Bride 아름다운 나의 신부

larus

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jongski,   Thanks for your hard work I know it's kind of hard to recap a drama not understanding what's being said but I do appreciate your effort..

I had got confused in certain scenes of episode 1 and decided to wait until both episode are subbed so I could understand the depth of the story more but this drama do look dark and edgy which I like..  

I had got confused in certain scenes of episode 1 and decided to wait until both episode are subbed so I could understand the depth of the story more but this drama do look dark and edgy which I like..  

Nobody is translated this drama so far. We have to wait a long loooong time. Let`s hope for a miracle.

Which scenes you are talking about? Maybe we could interpret them together. Or maybe we`ll get more confused. :)

Nobody is translated this drama so far. We have to wait a long loooong time. Let`s hope for a miracle.

Which scenes you are talking about? Maybe we could interpret them together. Or maybe we`ll get more confused. :)

@larus,  In the scene with the man laying on the floor is he supposed to be her dad.. ? Because mom looks at the boyfriend like some kind of financial bailout and brother seem not to be to worried that she had went missing from his apartment who is it that took the loan was it him because it seemed that mom was telling her to think of her brother she seemed to not want to get married because of him..  

Gosh, I understand your recap better than I did mine lol.Thanks. I'm not Korean and I don't understand the language so I guess.. I'm clueless. So he's into financial corporate thingies.. but never rides a car. Never smiles except with his bride to be. Just man of few words

Me too I WANT SUBTITLES. Oh please!!!

I don`t think I understand better than you but it would be nice if more people will comment about the episodes so that we exchange notes. This way we`ll have a more accurate picture. I wish there is somebody who understand Korean to gives us the recaps.  

I have questions.

Yoon Joo-Young and her family are in the witness protection program or not?   Cha Yoon-Mi (the lady cop) called her by the name so she did not change the name? Maybe she was the informant but the boss Song Hak-Soo did not know that? She provide evidence for the police but she never testified? Ryu Seung Soo`s character appeared a little and we saw that he knows that Joo Young might be the informant (he saw her with the recorder open). He did not share the information to the boss? Why? It seams that Song Hak-Soo was more upset that Joo Young was with another man and not that he wanted to find her to punish her for the betrayal.  There are many other questions and it is hard to receive answers when we don`t have subtitles.

omigosh I don't even know who is who. So I'm guessing  YJY is bride to be. CYM is the ladycop (lee si young lead).. our hero, the bike riding corporate financial guy who rarely smiles..dunno his name in the drama.. anyway, ep 1 he looked at the bride to be pregnancy test kit and  the YJY is pregnant... his.. right? not another man? omg.. it's too complicated w/ no sub but to early to even conclude guess.  Haayz :( . I want to enjoy and be thrilled by this drama..  Waiting eng sub.. But anyway about to watch raw stream ep 2. Here we go...good luck to me understanding lol.

@larus,  In the scene with the man laying on the floor is he supposed to be her dad.. ? Because mom looks at the boyfriend like some kind of financial bailout and brother seem not to be to worried that she had went missing from his apartment who is it that took the loan was it him because it seemed that mom was telling her to think of her brother she seemed to not want to get married because of him..  

No, that man beaten up by the loan shark was the man who did not get the loan from the bank. The hero looked at some paper and decided not to loan him the money. I supposed. I am not sure.

tumblr_nqb85cv7fj1sdd1ivo1_540.png

tumblr_nqb85cv7fj1sdd1ivo2_540.png

Maybe her dad died because I got the impression that her mother and brother& sister in law are the only family she got. They are poor. About the man on the floor, he might be right now in a monetary bad condition but he is the president of that company. What I did not understand is why Kim Do Hyeong, our hero, gave that loan shark the cake. He wanted to apologize for something (because he rejected the loan?!) ... The loan shark came in his place? I laughed when he was looking for money in that cake. :w00t:

The mother and brother were happy that the man interested in Yoon Joo Young was rich, I assume. They were not worried because they don`t know about her past with the criminal organization? It is hard without subtitles.

omigosh I don't even know who is who. So I'm guessing  YJY is bride to be. CYM is the ladycop (lee si young lead).. our hero, the bike riding corporate financial guy who rarely smiles..dunno his name in the drama.. anyway, ep 1 he looked at the bride to be pregnancy test kit and  the YJY is pregnant... his.. right? not another man? omg.. it's too complicated w/ no sub but to early to even conclude guess.  Haayz :( . I want to enjoy and be thrilled by this drama..  Waiting eng sub.. But anyway about to watch raw stream ep 2. Here we go...good luck to me understanding lol.

Yoon Joo Young/ YJY is the fiancee, Cha Yoon Mi /CYM is the lady cop, Kim Do-hyeong is the hero, Song Hak-Soo the mob boss. I have the names on the post-it note and I used them to memorize them as soon as possible.

Guest aiuta

hi guys, it's quite frustrating watching raw without sub, because of the language. i try searching articles that can help me understand, but it is the same, google translate is not always helpful. anyhow, here some twitter account that posted many news about My Beautiful Bride, usually right after the airing time : @ericbang

other than that, just try by typing " 아름다운 나의 신부 " , good luck with the translation.

Livestream link which i've found earlier apparently doesn't work at all. 

I really do hope someone kind willing to sub this series, please TT

The baby is Dohyeong's. I think the pregnancy makes the premise more believable. Before the drama started i didn't believe it, i didn't really get what makes the man so angry and desperately want to kill the villain, what's so great about the lady that he turns into a monster to find her, they have not married yet anyway. But now it makes more sense that an innocent baby's live is on the line.

hello everyone,

do you know who will make eng sub for this drama ????

That is our frustration.. we don't know. Watched raw ep 2 but it was so early in the morning.. I will watch it again to understand better.

hello everyone,

That is our frustration.. we don't know. Watched raw ep 2 but it was so early in the morning.. I will watch it again to understand better.

hello everyone,

@jongski,  The episode aren't sub yet, I'm wainting also

Is this another My love Eun dong? :)

it's different.
love line is a major theme of this drama.
But, genre of this drama is thriller.

Our hero will be like Liam Neeson in Taken movie.(or Wonbin's movie Ajussi)

What I worry about is the writer.
His previous was best until the middle of the drama Cruel City.
But later it was disheartening. He had failed to rectify the story.

MBB is known to be taken up EP.8.(Half pre-production drama.)

I do not know well. The main actors in this drama.
However, Kim Moo-Yul had this interregnum because the army.
And he had recently married.(his wife is Yoon Seung Ah(actress).)
and Go Sung-hee is a rookie actress.
Lee Si-young will not mention is called a well known actress.

Anyway, they seem to mingle in the cast.
KMY really feel like a bank man.
GSH is also fine.

7bXIo03.png

"The man will be a monster in order to find the missing bride."

Kim, Do - Hyung (KMY)
Sin Kook bank corporate finance part manager. 
He was in a special forces unit. and smart guy.
He called the "social deficit outsider 'in virtue of this communication and clumsy people.
He is a lack of communication with people. So people called him. "Social outsider '.
The only one who made such a his heart pounding, Yoon Ju-Young!

Beautiful bride's disappearance, his life fell completely changed.
While he tracked her, and know that their work is connected with the world of evil.
He wants to reclaim her, and started a fight with the forces of darkness.

XQDfZav.png

"Mysterious woman led him into the world of light and darkness."

Yoon Ju-Young (GSH)

his first love and fiancee.

Beautiful girl catching the attention of men.
Until you meet the DH, the only value of her life was only money.

Father committed suicide, leaving his family a huge debt to business failure.
Then her first love appeared to DH!

After the reunion of the DH and the same miracle,
JY heading back to the bright world outside party. 
but, She do unknown fear and anxiety caught her ankle ...

GE34mgh.png

"Detective dig the truth of the disappearance case"

Cha Yoon-mi (Lee Si-young)
Former police college's elite, Special Missing Persons Unit's Leader

One day to discover a familiar face missing from the report she received.
She will be responsible for the disappearance of JY had ties in the past.

But that seems to hide something JY fiance, DH!
Knowing the risk is too unique to men to feel more understood.
He is dangerous to feel too unique man.

However, YM learned the true love between two people.
She sets out to find the missing bride to be his helpers.

Portrait relations

KqrtbwZ.jpg

According to what I just saw, Dramafever will be subbing this drama:

Viki has a fan-created channel, but no license, as of now.

It`s good news. Finally somebody will translate this drama.

Kim, Do - Hyung (KMY)
ShinGuk bank corporate finance part manager. 
He was in a special forces unit. and smart guy.
He called the "social deficit outsider 'in virtue of this communication and clumsy people.
He is a lack of communication with people. So people called him. "Social outsider '.
The only one who made such a his heart pounding, Yoon Ju-Young!

Beautiful bride's disappearance, his life fell completely changed.
While he tracked her, and know that their work is connected with the world of evil.
He wants to reclaim her, and started a fight with the forces of darkness.

Thanks for the translations of character`s descriptions. I realized that something is odd at Kim Do Hyeong. The description fits what I saw on screen. He is an "social outsider". He doesn`t feel comfortable around people. Around Yoon Joo Young he is more open. I didn`t know why he is so good at fighting. So he was in the special force unit, in the military. OK.

DH turned out to be a former Korea UDT/SEAL in EP.2.

in the trailer EP.3, He was in the past UDT / SEAL assassination assistant.

(UDT/SEAL, Underwater Demolition Team / SEa, Air, Land)

and I translated one thing wrong. : D
ShinGuk bank (x)
Sin Kook bank (o)

DH turned out to be a former Korea UDT/SEAL in EP.2.

in the trailer EP.3, He was in the past UDT / SEAL assassination assistant.

(UDT/SEAL, Underwater Demolition Team / SEa, Air, Land)

and I translated one thing wrong. : D
ShinGuk bank (x)
Sin Kook bank (o)

So our hero has special kills! Yeeeh.  First two ep he hardly ever smiles..except when he's w/ bride to be. Hah.

Thanks  for all the info and translation. I till watch raw but.. it's so hard to understand w/o sub. My ep 1 recap was crap.. even I didn't understand anything.  Not gonna attempt to recap  w/o sub anymore.  It's hard. But will post major devt of the story.  Waiting ep 3&4

Archived