• Last Reply
Guest Hat-x-taN

Hidden Content

possible spoiler not sure 

​thanks but can you please translate to english as i don't know korean 

​lol I don't know either, but I can guess 

looking at the picture I think...

there won't be any  romantic feelings between LSY and the main male character 

Because I like like like Heartless City (marathon HC twice last year ha ha) and since this is coming from same writer. Count me in. Will watch this one!

​I was interested in this drama in the first place because of the writer. No way I will miss a drama of Yoo Sung-Yeol. The debut drama of this writer was a great job so I am here for a second awesome "ride". I just know he won`t disappoint. Second, I like the genre. Personally, I don`t want a love line between our leads (but I am not against it per se).  I want emotions and personal relationships between characters, even in action/ thriller dramas and I know the writer will balance everything just right. I think it is good that our leads have a love relationship with other characters in the drama. I don`t know if we`ll have a happy ending for the hero but I believe will be a satisfying ending.    

Third, I trust the casting department. I never saw the lead actor before,  I saw the ladies in one project each and I love the actor who plays the baddie. I am sure they chose everyone that fits the role.

​ I must admit. I don't know any of the cast here. I'm not familiar and I've never seen any of their kdrama. Maybe I have I just don't know. But when I saw Heartless City writer... no second thoughts.. Imma watch this!

I like good crime drama. A gritty one too. I enjoyed that drama special Sirius, actually. And Bad Guys. Haven't watch current drama MM...but read good reviews. will marathon once all episodes are sub. I hope this drama is sub in English. 

Thanks for all the info and updates for this drama.

Guest angeldarling

Hidden Content

possible spoiler not sure 

​thanks but can you please translate to english as i don't know korean 

​lol I don't know either, but I can guess 

looking at the picture I think...

Hidden Content

​thanks  dear, but i believe there will some emotional connection between  si young and main character later as the story proceeds lets see 

Lee Si-young's character is in a romantic and mutual relationship with Park Hae-joon's character. As for Kim Moo-yeol's character, the chart simply says they're working together, it's purely professional. I don't know if "feelings" will be developped but I'm ok with them just being partners cooperating for a greater cause, not everything is about romance in life.

​thanks  dear, but i believe there will some emotional connection between  si young and main character later as the story proceeds lets see 

​An emotional connection will definitely be between our protagonists but I don`t think it will be a romantic one.  It is very good this way. 

If the fiancée is missing I suppose we will see flashbacks?

​An emotional connection will definitely be between our protagonists but I don`t think it will be a romantic one.  It is very good this way. 

If the fiancée is missing I suppose we will see flashbacks?

​Most likely. KMY character will remember happier times and/or the days before LSY character went missing. What's a kdrama w/o lashback and prologue/epilogue anyway.. haha

If the drama is good..who needs romantic development for both lead. But of course... like you said and there should be emotional connection

But tbh with Heartless City..I squee for scenes of both leads together hehehe.

Guest Hat-x-taN

guys any  new pics or news about my beautiful bride? please post ..thanks

​lool I also really like the behind the scenes pictures and stuff 

so I'm as excited as you are :)

Lee Si Young Plays A Tough Detective In 'My Beautiful Bride'

BY Julie Jones | Jun 01, 2015 03:29 PM EDT

My Beautiful Bride

Lee Si Young does not play the bride in "My Beautiful Bride." And that's a good thing. Although all the action in the OCN drama revolves around the disappearance of a beautiful bride, Lee's role is one that is more prominent and definitely features more action sequences.

That's good because it means the actress will be able to show off all her athletic abilities. Lee, who is a champion-level amateur boxer, is fit and more than capable of breathing life into action sequences. Lee will play the tough-talking detective Cha Yoon Mi.

Read more Kdramastars

Just thinking, Kim Moo-yeol  will be sort of like Liam Neeson TAKEN mode.. with all the rage finding missing bride.

I wish OCN crime network will do  a k version. of "The Professional". Why not, right? He hee.

Trailer For Upcoming OCN Drama “My Beautiful Bride”

feat

These days, OCN is known for gritty crime thrillers and despite its name, this drama is no different.

“My Beautiful Bride” is the story of a man, Kim Do Hyung (Kim Moo Yul), who’s willing to go to great lengths to find his bride, Yoon Joo Young (Go Sung Hee), who’s suddenly gone missing. Lee Si Young plays Cha Yoon Mi, a detective who helps him. I imagine that his willingness to break the law will be a source of conflict for our duo

It’s written by Yoo Sung Yul of “Heartless City” fame and directed by Kim Chul Kyu of “Emergency Couple.” It’ll be interesting to see what this team-up produces. “My Beautiful Bride” is set to premiere on June 20th on OCN.

Credit: OCN

Credit: Couch Kimchi

Lee Si Young does not play the bride in "My Beautiful Bride." And that's a good thing. Although all the action in the OCN drama revolves around the disappearance of a beautiful bride, Lee's role is one that is more prominent and definitely features more action sequences.

That's good because it means the actress will be able to show off all her athletic abilities. Lee, who is a champion-level amateur boxer, is fit and more than capable of breathing life into action sequences. Lee will play the tough-talking detective Cha Yoon Mi.

Read more Kdramastars

Wow I wasn't aware of he being and amateur boxer LSY always beautiful and full of surprises really can't wait for this one to start.. Also is this 1 ep or 2 ep a week ?..  

Read more Kdramastars

Wow I wasn't aware of he being and amateur boxer LSY always beautiful and full of surprises really can't wait for this one to start.. Also is this 1 ep or 2 ep a week ?..  

​ From what I know/read it'll be 2 episodes Sat Sun..a first for OCN. starts 11pm. Pretty late but it's a crime drama....sooo for mature audience lol

Guest Hat-x-taN

anyone else beside me is actually wishing for a really good OST ?! 

a LOT of dramas don't have really good ones :( but when there's a really good OST it makes the moment really awesome ! 

and I also like collecting good OSTs :P 

Guest angeldarling

I think  the story revolves around   si young and  mim yoo yeol.  the  lead actors.. i think go sung hee character goes  missing most of the time so her character is  like a supporting role.. i wish the drama does well   for lee si young

Read more Kdramastars

​ From what I know/read it'll be 2 episodes Sat Sun..a first for OCN. starts 11pm. Pretty late but it's a crime drama....sooo for mature audience lol

​@jongski,  Thanks, I'm awake at that time I'm asking in advance could someone please msgs me a live link..

I can recap the episodes if I had one.. 

Archived