[Drama 2015] My Beautiful Bride 아름다운 나의 신부

larus

I'm awake at that time I'm asking in advance could someone please msgs me a live link..

I can recap the episodes if I had one.. 

​If you get the link, please let me know. I will put it on the first page.

A new teaser with just images, showing the transformation of the lead characters.

https://video-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xtf1/v/t43.1792-2

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cr: KSeriesAD feed.

CFdBjJmUEAEYFTR.jpg
CFdBjJ0UsAAkABN.jpg

Pics.. coz Imma watch this. From the writer of Heartless City/Cruel City ( w/c I lurvs) .

via kpoplovers feed

아름다운 나의 신부 / My Beautiful Bride
Genre: Action, Crime, Mystery, Thriller Episodes: 16
Broadcast network: OCN
Sat/Sun 11pm

I just hope this will be sub in English.

@eunsuhae not sure who's subbing. If Viki. Probably the one's doing sub for MM. There's just teasers.  It's OCN so they love those gritty crime dramas. KMY will become  "monster" in rage trying to find his bride. I sorta mention probably Liam Neeson TAKEN mode. I don't know who you are. I don't know what you do, I'm gonna find you. Once I do, I'm gonna kill you....type of rage. Ayiieee he he.

Starts June 20.

character teaser:

cr: allkoreanwave feed

Moar! My Beautiful Bride via Naver

6/20 (토) 밤 11시 첫 방송되는

OCN 감성액션 <아름다운 나의 신부>!
여러분들의 기다림을 달래드리기 위한

맛보기용 스틸 컷을 공개합니다!

먼저 한 여자만 바라보는 멋찐 남자 김도형, 김무열 배우님

​역시 수트입은 남자는 사랑입니다... ♥

More Pics ---->http://blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220383689220

*edit.. pics does not upload so I jst remove it.  Just click the link  tons of pics there :)

Guest angeldarling

I saw in korean drama org.. this  drama genre is  romance and melodrama.. so this drama has romance in it  as most of the ocn drama doesn't have romance they mostly deal with suspense and thriller .i hope there will be some romantic connection between the leads as the  story proceeds

I saw in korean drama org.. this  drama genre is  romance and melodrama.. so this drama has romance in it  as most of the ocn drama doesn't have romance they mostly deal with suspense and thriller .i hope there will be some romantic connection between the leads as the  story proceeds

​We'll see. Ha ha, you still want that romance angle for the leads. It's hard to fall in love when mind is occupied with a missing bride.  Main focus of the story is likely connection of helping  to find the bride. I'm kind of doubting on the romance angle.. even tho it's coming from HC writer which of course I swoon and got all giddy with the two leads otp of that show had scenes together.. :)

Now we need to find channel that will broadcast this show live via internet. Will this link work?

​More than a live steaming link, I need to know that this show will be translated.

New stills with Lee Si-young

이시영credit

Archived