[Drama 2015] My Beautiful Bride 아름다운 나의 신부

larus

Guest angeldarling

guys is there any romance line between the two main leads in this show?  please reply if you know.. thanks

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hat-x-taN

guys is there any romance line between the two main leads in this show?  please reply if you know.. thanks

I don't about that :( 

but why are the links of almost all the pictures you posted  broken ? :'( 

damn it I wanna see them >_<

Guest angeldarling

I don't about that :( 

but why are the links of almost all the pictures you posted  broken ? :'( 

damn it I wanna see them >_<

​is it broken? i am sorry  don't  know why but i can see it..

i just wish there is romance thing between the  main leads ..that will  make the show more interesting..anyway thank u for the information 

Guest Hat-x-taN

​is it broken? i am sorry  don't  know why but i can see it..

i just wish there is romance thing between the  main leads ..that will  make the show more interesting..anyway thank u for the information 

​no it's good now . thx :D

Guest aiuta

If anyone wants to know quick updates and hq pics and bts videos go here : http://m.blog.naver.com/ocnblog/220374346689   ---> this post is the latest update. Go follow the link in lower section of the page to see their previous updates. I use google trans integration to chrome web browser everytime, it helps a little with the translation hahaha..

Also quick updates from OCN's facebook page : https://m.facebook.com/OCN.TV

Quite interesting! So there will only be 16 episodes then. Twice episodes a week by saturday and sunday.

Anyone knows if we would be able to watch this in live streaming during the broadcast?

Guest angeldarling

i think its 12 episode drama saw in  http://www.koreandrama.org/my-beautiful-bride/

​D: .. the site you put says it's 16 eps though ... lool XD

thx for the official drama site btw ( ^_^)b

​yes they  changed to 16 now.. when i saw morning it was 12 now they changed.. anyway happy its a 16 episode i would be sad if its 12... thanks

Guest angeldarling

Hidden Content

possible spoiler not sure 

​thanks but can you please translate to english as i don't know korean 

Because I like like like Heartless City (marathon HC twice last year ha ha) and since this is coming from same writer. Count me in. Will watch this one!

​I was interested in this drama in the first place because of the writer. No way I will miss a drama of Yoo Sung-Yeol. The debut drama of this writer was a great job so I am here for a second awesome "ride". I just know he won`t disappoint. Second, I like the genre. Personally, I don`t want a love line between our leads (but I am not against it per se).  I want emotions and personal relationships between characters, even in action/ thriller dramas and I know the writer will balance everything just right. I think it is good that our leads have a love relationship with other characters in the drama. I don`t know if we`ll have a happy ending for the hero but I believe will be a satisfying ending.    

Third, I trust the casting department. I never saw the lead actor before,  I saw the ladies in one project each and I love the actor who plays the baddie. I am sure they chose everyone that fits the role.

Archived