[Drama 2015] My Beautiful Bride 아름다운 나의 신부

larus

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Hat-x-taN

so lee si young is doing an action role this time .. I like her more when she's doing a romantic comedy drama/movie.

I hope the drama has a good story line .. and I hope she gets a good screen time ( "^.^)b

Looking forward to this one. OCN has been doing an excellent job despite their dramas being lowkey and going under the masses radar most of the time. I am highly enjoying Missing Noir M currently with compelling & consistent writing, top-notch acting and more than decent directing and if My Beautiful Bride is anything like it then I don't have to worry.

so lee si young is doing an action role this time .. I like her more when she's doing a romantic comedy drama/movie.

I hope the drama has a good story line .. and I hope she gets a good screen time ( "^.^)b

​She is great in rom-com, but rom-com is also sadly limiting. Plus, ageism is an issue and she is a woman too. She won't be able to do that forever.
And as an actress, it's a shame to limit oneself too. She has wanted to do action for a while and hopefully she will get to do a bit of it here as well. :)

The series looking very interesting at the moment, as a premise and looking at the character dynamics, but I hope we get more juicy, in-series stuff soon.

Guest Hat-x-taN

​She is great in rom-com, but rom-com is also sadly limiting. Plus, ageism is an issue and she is a woman too. She won't be able to do that forever.And as an actress, it's a shame to limit oneself too. She has wanted to do action for a while and hopefully she will get to do a bit of it here as well. :)

The series looking very interesting at the moment, as a premise and looking at the character dynamics, but I hope we get more juicy, in-series stuff soon.

yeah she's practicing the action acting in "lady action" which I have no idea where to watch in HD :'(

for this drama > I think I'm more exited about seeing some behind the scenes stuff XD lool 

Lee Shi-young hunts for Kim Mu-yeol’s missing bride in new OCN thriller

by girlfriday | May 29, 2015 | 12 Comments

BeautifulBride1.jpg

OCN’s new summer show has been flying mostly under the radar, but it does have Lee Shi-young (Valid Love, Golden Cross) in a badass action role (hell yeah) and a really cool premise that sounds like a movie whipped into drama form. The action-thriller is called My Beautiful Bride, and is about a man whose fiancée suddenly disappears right before their wedding, sending him on a rampage to find her.

The drama comes from writer Yoo Sung-yeol of the crime thriller Heartless City and PD Kim Chul-gyu of Emergency Couple, and it’ll be OCN’s first series that airs twice a week, on Saturdays and Sundays. It stars Kim Mu-yeol (War of Dogs, Eungyo) as a man whose bride gets taken from him, and over the course of the story he turns into a monster in order to find her. He’s described as “unconditional love and rage,” and will be the central driving force of the man-on-a-mission thriller. Read more http://www.dramabeans

Guest angeldarling

the trailer looks very  nice. lee si young looks fabulous love her long hair .  she is the female lead right will there be romance between the her and the male lead ?? i know its a thriller suspense drama and story is based on the male lead finding his bride but i want to see cute romance between the main leads... I hate  to  see the main lead romancing the second  female  lead hahaha anyway looking forward to see this drama

the trailer looks very  nice. lee si young looks fabulous love her long hair .  she is the female lead right will there be romance between the her and the male lead ?? i know its a thriller suspense drama and story is based on the male lead finding his bride but i want to see cute romance between the main leads... I hate  to  see the main lead romancing the second  female  lead hahaha anyway looking forward to see this drama

@angeldarling,  I thought there was a love triangle involved in this drama ?

Guest angeldarling

BeautifulBride1.jpg

Si young looking  hot and gorgeous looks like very gotta see her action scenes in this drama!

Guest angeldarling

​love triangle between whom  three? 

​@angeldarling,  Another male officer with the lead male the officer supposed to have like the fiance or maybe I have this drama mixed up I'll go back and re-read the story..

Guest angeldarling

​@angeldarling,  Another male officer with the lead male the officer supposed to have like the fiance or maybe I have this drama mixed up I'll go back and re-read the story..

​thanks so much. 

Archived