• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, in interview session Joohyuk said that Jisoo was happier to act with Seohyun rather than himself (who have a loveline with seohyun in drama). LOL..and because of this, among Sone (SNSD fans), now Jisoo was known as Seohyun fanboy aka SNSD fanboy hahahaha. This interview part even was written in korean news LOL

some from SNSD fanaccount

I cant stop laughing looking at this gif lmao

--

Hong Jong Hyun IG update

CqoBiMnVMAAcVT8.jpg

presscon backstage

Finally #NamJooHyuk accepted #Jisoo's heart fully

CqnVEa4VYAETcj1.jpg

CqnVEu9UEAARI1D.jpg

CqnVGG9UMAAPqg0.jpg

lol I love them!!

---

Jisoo with Yoon Kyun Sang and Kim Min Seok!! --> Doctors squad

CqqFHrXVYAAimRV.jpg

cr for__meeeen IG

--

oh and I'm so happy now some of Jisoo's fansite masternim appeared..please keep active

some of pics from fansite

Cqn3BwNVMAEieXg.jpg

cr jisoo_330 IG

yes!! rise, jisoo, rise!! more fansites!!

Jisoo with Lee Jun Ki sunbaenim :)

Cqm8mHAVIAApPIi.jpg

and too many photos of Jisoo with LJK and HJH..I think that's because they played as princes from the same mother..

Cqm3lm7UMAAxNsV.jpg

---

I want this..CeCi Korea with Jisoo

---

yesterday, MEC FB and IG update Jisoo poster for MEC!! don't forget tonight MEC ep 2 and they said they will reveal who is Jisoo's Candy :)

CqmuHfnVYAEQ3Mj.jpg

---

from Nam Joo Hyuk fansite :)

from Dramabeans

Ji-soooooooo (Doctors, Page Turner, Sassy Go Go, Angry Mom)! I’m always wanting more Ji-soo, and these days we’ll be lucky enough to have him on our screens four days a week, what with JTBC’s Fantastic also starting soon.

moonlovers55.jpgmoonlovers57.jpg

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/08/here-are-alllllllll-of-your-moon-lovers/

and don't forget we still have FantastiC presscon!!!

Thanks for the many pics. I gotta say.. I wasn't thrilled with the hair style with what he's wearing. ( I wanna have the bokdongie hairstyle). NJH is is the most appealing to the eyes. But if we're talking about acting, it's Ji Soo for me!

On 8/24/2016 at 7:54 AM, fleurofjasmine said:

Prain TPC IG Update BTS of CeCi Photoshoot

Thanks fleurofjasmine! <3

On 8/24/2016 at 7:54 AM, fleurofjasmine said:

Behind the Scene of Jisoo's CeCi Photoshoot

OMG!!!  LOOKING AT THE SHOTS AGAIN!!!!!

Ji Soo!!!! :heart:

Ji Soo dramas for the week. Two will premiere.

8/29Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo  Monday, 1st Ep. Check it on SBS.

9/2.  FantastiC. Friday, 1st Ep of  Check it on JTBC.

CpkjLncUkAIjXmq.jpg

Ji Soo also part of My Ears Candy on TVN

Cqn3uYyVMAArTTq.jpg

Ji Soo Addresses Overlap Between “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” And “Fantastic”

Ji Soo Addresses Overlap Between “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” And “Fantastic”

On August 30, JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Fantastic” held a press conference at the Amoris Hall in Seoul.

Actor Ji Soo was asked whether he was concerned that “Fantastic” and “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” his other drama, would be airing over the same period of time.

“I was worried at first, but everyone said it was fine,” he said. “Also, ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo’ is a historical drama and it’s not like I’m hugely popular. Many people probably won’t even recognize that I am in both dramas.”

“Fantastic” is about the love story between Lee So Hye, a drama writer who only lives for today, and Ryu Hae Sung, a top star who is known for his crazy antics and his awkward acting. Kim Hyun Joo, Joo Sang Wook, and Park Si Yeon also star.

The first episode of “Fantastic” is scheduled to air on September 2 at 8:30 p.m. KST. Meanwhile, “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” has already begun broadcasting earlier this week.

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/30/ji-soo-talks-overlap-scarlet-heart-goryeo-fantastic/

Luv Index (Jisoo fancafe) support for Jisoo at FantastiC presscon

CrEHvtNUAAAWxc0.jpg

On August 30, JTBC’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Fantastic” held a press conference at the Amoris Hall in Seoul.

Actor Ji Soo was asked whether he was concerned that “Fantastic” and “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” his other drama, would be airing over the same period of time.

“I was worried at first, but everyone said it was fine,” he said. “Also, ‘Scarlet Heart: Goryeo’ is a historical drama and it’s not like I’m hugely popular. Many people probably won’t even recognize that I am in both dramas.”

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/30/ji-soo-talks-overlap-scarlet-heart-goryeo-fantastic/

Reason why  Ji Soo is love!  

And Ji Soo  deserves a lead role in a drama.  Not just mere decoration along with other flowery boys. It's such a shame  to not see his terrific impressive acting.  I want something like  Angry Mom or Page Turner character. I will wait for 2017 lead.

15 hours ago, jongski said:

And Ji Soo  deserves a lead role in a drama.  Not just mere decoration along with other flowery boys. It's such a shame  to not see his terrific impressive acting.  I want something like  Angry Mom or Page Turner character. I will wait for 2017 lead.

sorry to say @jongski, for me, Jisoo is not lead material yet..he is not ready, at least for regular drama like 16-20 eps drama, but he already lead in PT and he was success. His performance in MLSHR (so far in ep 1-3) was so BAD, now I understand, he is still really depend on good directing and script. He hasn't reach level when he can act good no matter what terrible script and or directing. I understand your statement "not just mere decoration along with other flowery boys"..but that's his role! even if Wang Jung/14th prince was terribly written, if Jisoo already had a great acting skill which he will good whatever bad script or directing, he should show his great acting, but he (so far) failed in MLSHR. (and actually the original 14th prince is not mere decoration. his character was such deep and great. he is my favorite character in novel. So actually before MLSHR started, I really happy that jisoo will play this character and I know he will not be just a mere decoration. but so far the fact is not like that :( )

I started noticing his flaw in acting in Doctors. It's obvious he's still really need a good script and directing. So, I mean, let him takes a various roles and characters even though only SUPPORTING. and he can learn a lot from his sunbaes, PD/SWnim and or his co-star. Only 1.5 year after his break-out performance in Angry Mom. I think, he still need a time. sorry if I sound so harsh. I'm not pessimistic but realistic. My liking to him doesn't diminish because his poor performance in MLSHR so far. I just want him to be good actor and experience is the best thing for learn. Back to 1st lead role..okay..I think he is ready and there is possibility producer cast him as lead, but only in special drama or webdrama. For regular drama 12/16/20 eps drama, I think he has a chance to be 1st lead IF:

1. He already acted as one of main (at least third or second lead) in POPULAR drama in term of ratings (like Reply series or DOTS). This is the rule korean drama world lol. Once you acted in popular drama, you will have a big chance get a bigger role in next project or if you lucky you immediately get 1st lead role. So that's why I was happy he has a part in popular drama, Doctors. I read so many viewers who first time watched and knew him via Doctors. sure Doctors help him got more popular. (even though I don't like Soochul)

2. He auditioned for 1st lead role. I read on Nam Joo Hyuk's interview, that he got 1st lead role in School 2015 through audition. Before S2015 he only acted as supporting. Other example, Reply Series, basically all casts were auditioned for main role, see RJY!

3. His agency is superpower agency lol. Sadly this is not the fact.

Actually I really hoped MLSHR would get a really high ratings, so that Jisoo will have a chance to get a bigger role for the next drama. But, sadly the fact is not like that. At least Jisoo is popular in China now. Since Sassy Go Go aired, he (and LWG) were mentioned as new hallyu prince!! imagine!! this was talked in korean article. So I'm happy with him now. and don't forget after MLSHR actually jisoo already got role in FantastiC and it seems he is just not only mere supporting, at least he is third male lead even he was included in main posters :)

However at the end, these are only my opinion and view. Who knows, suddenly after FantastiC he got 1st lead role in drama lol. I just hope if that time come, the drama is well written, his co-stars are good, the directing is good etc. But after FantastiC, I prefer he takes a role in movie with A-list actors/actresses and PD even though only supporting role.

---

Jisoo still cuts form his new short film Round3x

CrJ1UBgVMAAzPbQ.jpg

CrJ1VLLVUAACtno.jpg

cr csangsangmadang

Archived