• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha ha. Ji Soo please go back to your  Bokdongie look or  Page Turner hairstyle. Love Jongski :wub:

YES!!! and jongski is the happiest right now!  new drama  for Ji Soo!  called Fantastic with Joo Sang Wook! ❤️

FANTASTIC BABY!!

Ji Soo!!!!:wub::wub::wub:   Love! I still have dumb happy smiley love face. And Ji Soo cut/ fix his hair... it ain't long any more it's back to how it was though I want that hair that he has in Angry Mom.. but he's looking so oppa! oh my gosh! New drama of Ji Soo! I'm gonna see Ji Soo and I hope it's all through out  the whole Fantastic drama! I'm excited! I can't erase the smile on my. Just looking at Ji Soo pics, doing back read of pages....oh the memories of last year! Ji Soo is really impressive actor. Pure talent. Soon I'll see him as the lead instead of supporting cast.

Maybe a k version of  TW drama MARS. I know since last year I've been pushing for that. I wanna see Ji Soo and his terrific acting...like the one we saw in Angry Mom.. very layered, charismatic.. tough and angsty thenn become soft puppy like. The acting skills!  so good!

7 Actors Who Gave Everyone Major Second Lead Syndrome

CoXK18lUsAABkcg.jpg

jisoo_sassygg

Ji Soo’s Seo Ha Joon in “Sassy Go Go” unexpectedly came late into the game in his attempt to win the heroine’s heart. Viewers’ hearts broke fairly early on in the drama as they learned that Seo Ha Joon is a physically and psychologically damaged teen, which led him to distancing himself from most of his peers. It wasn’t until he became closer with Kang Yun Doo (Jung Eun Ji) that he finally opened up and learned to take a stance against his abusive father. Alas, it was inevitable that this poor wounded puppy would have his heart broken in the end.

Even with his cameo in “Doctors,” this young heartthrob had many crying “second lead syndrome.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/07/27/7-actors-gave-everyone-major-second-lead-syndrome/

OMG New Reality Show for Jisoo!!! T.T I wanna cry..after MLSHR, Fantastic and now this!!

Jang Geun Suk, Ji Soo, Kyung Soo Jin, and more confirmed for new tvN reality show

jang-geun-suk-kyung-soo-jin_1469664094_a

Jang Geun SukKyung Soo Jin, Ji Soo and Seo Jang Hoon have been confirmed for a new tvN reality show titled, 'My Ear's Candy'!

The new show, created by the producer of hit drama 'Reply 1988', consists of a unique formate in which stars talk on the phone with an anonymous friend nicknamed Candy to share their concerns, worries, and more. 

Yoo Hak Chan PD further explained, "Just like the secret friend who was always there to listen to the loner in the movie 'Her', I became curious about the things we can share with that kind of friend in reality. I think stars have a lot of inner thoughts they would want to share that contrast to their fancy looks."

00:0200:42

He continued, "It is actually harder to have a sincere conversation with close friends and family. During the recording, they were amazed at how they were able to connect with an anonymous friend." 

'My Ear's Candy' begins airing on August 18. 

Prain TPC twitter update

CohV9PKUEAAFiy0.jpg

Variety Show Celebrity Bromance thanks viewers as the online varshow got 20 millions viewers!! I'm so happy Jisoo was part of this opular show.. :P

You You Magazine update

Coh_ma5UAAAuQrt.jpg

annnddd teasers of My Ear's Candy already out

OMG his voive when he said "Yeobseyo" and and and he plays a guitar..<3 and buying groceries..omg I'm so excited with this new show..it looks like we will see Jisoo's daily activities..and the plus thing also this show was created by Reply1988 PD..PD Yoo!!

this show will start on 18th agt..imagine we will get triple doses of Jisoo start next month!!

Mon-Tue MLSHR, Thurs My Ears Candy and Fri-Sat Fantastic!!

Thank you for the updates! Wow! Jisso in a reality! And with a guitar! I was surprised! :D He looks so good... I really loved his long hair. His hair is so pretty. 

By the way, do you know in which episode of To the beautiful you drama Jisoo appears? I know he was an extra. 

45 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Thank you for the updates! Wow! Jisso in a reality! And with a guitar! I was surprised! :D He looks so good... I really loved his long hair. His hair is so pretty. 

By the way, do you know in which episode of To the beautiful you drama Jisoo appears? I know he was an extra. 

you're welcome :)

yes, he is going to appear in tvN new reality!! I think we will see his daily activities..yes that hairstyle was good but that's before he cut his hair for his role in new drama Fantastic..and about guitar..I know that he can play guitar because I saw some pics of him when he played guitar..so I'm so excited to watch this new show!!

I'm sorry I don't know which episode..I only saw some screencaps of him..but he really was an extra with no dialog lol

Waiting. Ji Soo dramas second half of 2016:

Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo. August 29.  Monday Tues. SBS

FANTASTIC. September 2. Friday- Saturday . JTBC

Then waiting for lead role 2017 drama! #wish

He looks the best with that Go Bok Dong haircut, more than the sassy go go one. Suits him the best. 

@fleurofjasmine  @jongski Thank youuuuuu!!! :)

About Glory Day, he really felt like the main lead there, his character shone the most...and considering that the Reply 1988 guy that was also in Glory day got a main lead recently...let's wait for Jisso's one in 2017. He is lead material. 

20 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

He looks the best with that Go Bok Dong haircut, more than the sassy go go one. Suits him the best. 

@fleurofjasmine  @jongski Thank youuuuuu!!! :)

About Glory Day, he really felt like the main lead there, his character shone the most...and considering that the Reply 1988 guy that was also in Glory day got a main lead recently...let's wait for Jisso's one in 2017. He is lead material. 

Actually Jisoo is indeed the main lead in Glory Day..the first casting news mentioned Jisoo as main lead..

and about RJY..of course he already got the main lead in drama in big 3 channel because R88 was popular and successful drama in term of ratings..that the law of kdrama world lmao..

I'm sure if MLSHR is popular (rating-wise) as well as Fantastic, Jisoo has a big chance to get a main lead..but as I said few times before..for me..I prefer him acts various characters, get a lot of experiences in dramas and/or movies..after Fantastic I wish he chooses movie as his next project..I don't mind if only a supporting..but I wish he gets to act with a lot of A-list movie actors/actresses and high-profile PDs.. (sorry If I mentioned other actor..I wish Jisoo follows LWG's step..he already got 2/3 movies projects this year after SGG..one of those is Kim Ki Duk's movie, high-profile PDs, and soon will be showed in international film festival)..

But if he already get the main lead in regular dramas (technically he already got the main lead role in Page Turner)..I will happy as well..only my wish is that drama is good, well written, well directing etc :)..I don't want his first lead drama project fails :(

Thank you for visiting this thread regularly..this thread is so quiet..lol..only me and @jongski..there were some members who used active in here after Angry Mom but now the remaining members only us lol

BTS Cosmopolitan Photoshoot

CoxCcYBVYAAIa1L.jpg

Z.Hera IG update. The caption is 1 adult and 2 childrens. I bet Jisoo is one of 2 childrens lol (with z.hera, the adult is YSW lol)

CowrhynUkAEQ9ED.jpg

CowO_4mVYAAx2jS.jpg

Jisoo commented on LJG'IG post --> MLSHR jjang!!

CovEqSQUsAUn-lA.jpg

Jisoo individual poster without logo

Cou9mawUIAALhPR.jpg

Jisoo as Prince Wang Jung

Cop1zYHUkAAsYD9.jpg

Jisoo as Seo Ha Joon, Sassy Go Go poster photoshoot

and..I'm preparing my heart to see Jisoo plays guitar in My Ear's Candy <3

CowyB_wVIAAUvHv.jpg

cr im_mimimi

Celebromance MBC..please make a special season for Jisoo-Joohyuk lol

Ji Soo!!!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

From Page Turner to Doctors to  to SHR now Fantastic. Hardest young man working right now.  That's 4 dramas this 2016! wow! And the fact that he's  impressive,  he deserves a lead role in 2017! Soak in all the work and love and adoration  it's well deserve.

a5ae3a20jw1f6fhhk6c5kj20k00f0mzg.jpg

credit as tagged /weibo

Archived