• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My maknae love Ji Soo this impressive talented actor! :heart::blush::heart:

Yassssssss!!!! I have been posting here how I wish for Ji Soo to be fully well recovered and see him in a new drama in  2017.  I practically repeat myself  in the previous page about that but  wow... answered wishes! I was really hoping and wanting Ji Soo to be cast in PBY drama or the Wanted Defendant  (with Ji Sung, if he accepts it).  Anticipating this!! 

Ji-soo falls for Strong Woman Park Bo-young for JTBC drama

by javabeans | October 25, 2016 | 42 Comments

jisoo_60.jpg

Ji-soo is on a roll! He just wrapped up work on JTBC’s recent Friday-Saturday drama Fantastic (and can still be seen in Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo, although that finished filming first), and now he’s lined up another JTBC project in Strong Woman Do Bong-soon. Or, as I think of it, That Drama I’m Excited About Because of Park Bo-young (Oh My Ghostess). (It hardly even matters what it’s about, because I love Park Bo-young that much, and also, she tends to pick projects well.)

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/10/ji-soo-falls-for-strong-woman-park-bo-young-for-jtbc-drama/

i've been posting in a lot of places about my excitement for jisoo joining PBY!!

i have died several time ever since i've read the news on drama beans my girl crush PBY and jisso - i can die happily now!

I know my heart will be broken into pieces since he is the second lead but its okay! 

I can't wait to see Bts videos where Jisoo be calling PBY noona :)

and can you all imagine how cute the height difference would be between jisoo and park bo young along with hyungsik !

Urghh...gona be so cute!!! can't wait!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived