• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wanted to post this here as well. I'm doing a 'Soompi Awards' related to Doctors. Please go to my post below for more information and vote please if you do have time. Thank you~

GO HERE FOR THE 2016 DOCTORS SOOMPI AWARDS (AND VOTE):

Of course, I'm always here. My maknae love Ji Soo!:wub::wub::wub:

Wow here we are end of the year. Despite that  alarming leg pain (osteomyelitis )which he has to be confined do leg surgery, still, there's so many good thing happened for Ji Soo. 4 dramas  2 movies 1 web series, Blue Dragon nomination. Ji Soo has proven that he's got the acting skills and  we saw that from 2015 Angry mom when he was virtually an unknown  young actor but we were mesmerized by his angst then his puppy charms.  2016 with all the dramas he had, he still is  and always the second lead. We always hope  he'd get the girl in the end but... not to be. 2017 seems to be  that way way but hopefully, after Do Bong Soon: Strong Woman,  Ji Soo will have lead role just like his friend. Nam Joo Hyuk.  He totally deserves lead role with his impressive acting. I hope his agency Prain TPC will get him lead role.  Fighting!

005ToIkcgw1fao7mvh5c2j30f00jo76d.jpg

When will Ji Soo?! :(

I was sorta feeling sad but I know I shouldn't be but still.... When I saw that bff NJH will do Bride for Water God and be male lead, I was like, first thing came to my mind was..  Ji Soo. I think  he deserves male lead too.  I hope I don't get any hate for this but I feel Ji Soo has more of an acting skills more than NJH but NJH definitely improved his acting and I like that boy too! It's just that. I'm sure Ji Soo  (as any other actor) would also love to get made lead role.  Ji Soo had 4 dramas   and 2 movies last year but they're also just  second lead, part of the movie, cameo. Nothing major really. This young actor has worked so hard.  And he's got good acting chops. and is talented. I want to see him land a lead role too because I definitely think he deserves it and he's got the ability.  I'm not saying this because I like him but saying these words because I believe he's capable. Hopefully I'll see him get a lead role this year!

My previous post.....it is what it is. But  realized something. I could be wrong though but Ji. Soo, in his IG updates would sometimes upload posters of indie movies he likes and kinda  recommending them. His friends they're mostly indie actors and we don't really them much doing dramas ( Except for Nam Joo Hyuk who is like his twin bff). 

I thought about it.. and I think. It is like that. And perhaps. It's how and what Ji Soo probably would like.  He wants to an actor. Probably do more movies? and get a lead role in a movie instead of in a drama.   I dunno really. But I just want Ji Soo to at least get a lead role he's got the acting skills and is impressive if need be and especially if the character is good and well written (ie Angry Mom. Page Turner, Glory Day) I'll be waiting for that  good news. More projects and dramas and movies for this talented actor!

Attending premiere? all pics cr:  kimjisoo weibo

005ToIkcgw1fbdp1d6u95j30eq0po0v6.jpg

005ToIkcgw1fbdp1h1qlyj30f00l6ab9.jpg

005ToIkcgw1fbdp1gc4jwj30go0p0go6.jpg

Spoiler

Cute! <3<3

005ToIkcgw1fbdp1dv9iaj30tq0m90xl.jpg

005ToIkcgw1fbdp29o39yj30by0x141d.jpg

Ji Soo filming CF commercial?

Spoiler

92bf0245ly1fbffh31ubyj20qo124doi.jpg

92bf0245ly1fbffezmpdmj20qo15x7a9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ji Soo and Nam Joo Hyuk have the best bromance ever.

Ji Soo appeared as a surprise guest at Nam Joo Hyuk’s “2017 Nam Joo Hyuk Private Stage Some-Day” event on February 26.

Known for their close friendship, Ji Soo surprised everyone by appearing on stage during a phone conversation with Nam Joo Hyuk. The duo went on to perform “Creep” together for the fans who were gathered at the venue. They were even wearing matching outfits with black jackets, black pants, and white t-shirts for a clean cut black and white look.

Read more https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/26/ji-soo-makes-surprise-guest-appearance-best-friend-nam-joo-hyuks-fanmeet/

i made profile update for jisoo

if you dont mind please update first pages, with this :D thank you admin!

Name: Ji Soo

Hangul: 지수

Birth Name: Kim Ji-Soo (김지수)

Born: March 30, 1993

Birthplace: South Korea

Height: 186 cm

Movie

Beastie Boys (2007)

Boy In Pain (2010)

Seoul Mates (2014)

Adult (2014)

More Than (2014)

HAN GONG-JU (2014)

ONE WAY TRIP | Geulroridei (2016) - Yong-Bi

Drama Series

STRONG WOMAN DO BONG-SOON | Himssenyeoja Dobongsoon (JTBC / 2017) - Kook Doo

WEIGHLIFTING FAIRY KIM BOK-JOO | Yeokdoyojung Kimbokjoo (MBC / 2016-2017) - parcel service parttime worker (Ep.11)

MOON LOVERS: Scarlet Heart Ryeo | Dalui Yeonin - Bobogyungsim Ryeo (SBS / 2016) - Wang Jung

FANTASTIC (JTBC / 2016) - Kim Sang-Wook

DOCTORS (SBS / 2016) - Kim Soo-Chul (Ep. 1, 2, 5, 7, and 8)

PAGE TURNER (KBS2 / 2016) - Jung Cha-Sik

CHEER UP! | Balchikhage Gogo (KBS2 / 2015) - Seo Ha-Joon

ANGRY MOM | Aenggeurimam (MBC / 2015) - Ko Bok-Dong

Love Frequency 37.2 | (MBC / 2014) - Go Dong Hee's Ex Boyfriend (Ep. 3)

TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU | Areumdawoon Geodaeege (SBS / 2012) - student

FAMILY | (KBS / 2012) - Han Song Yi (Ep. 45)

Variety/Reality Show

Celebrity bromance | Mbig tv - Season 4 with Nam Joo-Hyuk

Knowing bros | JTBC - Guest Ep. 43

Candy In My Ears | tvN - Season 1

Awards 

11th Max Movie Awards - RISING STAR AWARD

Source and Informative  Sites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ji_Soo

http://asianwiki.com/Ji_Soo

INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT:

Actor_jisoo

http://instagram.com/actor_jisoo