• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes please! :wub::wub::wub:

Ji Soo And Nam Joo Hyuk To Appear Together On “My Ear’s Candy”

CrzhVMXUkAAiTYO.jpg

There’s a new F4 in town! Ji Soo, Nam Joo Hyuk, Shin Jae Ha, and Kim Yoo Han will all be making an appearance together on the tvN variety program “My Ear’s Candy.”

The producing director (PD), Yoo Hak Chan, stated, “Ji Soo, Nam Joo Hyuk, Shin Jae Ha, and Kim Yoo Han are best friends in real life, so you will be able to see the real-life image of young men in their twenties. The ‘Candy’ is Ji Soo’s friend, but the others were very curious and asked all sorts of questions and even asked them to vote on who they liked best.”

nam joo hyuk ji soo

The episode will air on September 8. The new “Candy” is said to be excited to meet the “F4” and show more interest in Nam Joo Hyuk than Ji Soo.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/07/ji-soo-nam-joo-hyuk-appear-together-ears-candy/

Ji Soo’s Agency Provides Details About Health Condition

Ji Soo’s Agency Provides Details About Health Condition

Following the news of Ji Soo’s emergency surgery for acute osteomyelitis (inflammation of bone or bone marrow, usually due to infection), his agency has provided more details.

The president of Prain TPC, Yeo Jun Yeong, posted a photo of the backside of Ji Soo taken when he received his examination on his SNS account.

Ji Soo

Yeo Jun Yeong wrote, “Since several weeks ago Ji Soo’s leg was hurting so he went to a hospital to get treatment and examinations and the doctor said it might be bone cancer. We went to a larger hospital to get a diagnostic work-up to be sure. The results will be available after the Chuseok holiday but his condition had worsened to the point where he needed painkillers and a wheelchair. In the end, his fever rose close to 40 degrees Celsius (approximately 104 degrees Fahrenheit) so he was admitted to a hospital before the sun rose. People from the hospital hurriedly did a body scan and confirmed that it was acute osteomyelitis thankfully and not cancer upon checking the MRI.”

He continued, “Osteomyelitis is also a painful and scary disease but it was less bad news since we had been praying for it to not be cancer. He had a long surgery which ended around 9 p.m. yesterday and I was able to meet him.”

The president concluded, “We have to observe his progress but we are thankful that this is a hardship he can overcome. I am deeply thankful to the medical team who did their best. We are in discussion regarding the current projects he is filming in order to find a solution that causes the least inconvenience. However, we will focus on doing our best to console Ji Soo’s family and take care of Ji Soo so that he can recover. We are sorry to those who were shocked after seeing the news and causing them to worry before the holiday.”

We wish Ji Soo a speedy recovery!

Source (1)

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/09/13/ji-soos-agency-provides-details-health-condition/

So this is how it feels.  :(

I am still depressed. I don't know how to  even express. 

Ji Soo was diagnosed with  osteomyelitis. The bone got infected deep.  I'm glad it's not cancer and  and with a lot antibiotic therapy and  will recover.

I love this boy. I live in this thread. Get well Soon and recover well Ji Soo.❤️ :(

005ToIkcgw1f7u3vkt0qyj30ku0ke41z.jpg

cto  weibo jisoo /( Cr.chaewon69)

Credit: belovedjisoo luvindex weibo

I tried to google translate the one below to  understand and though it wasn't refined, I still I understood what luvindex wants to convey. Thank you to belovedjisoo luvindex ❤️

Fighting! We love Ji Soo! Get well soon!

#金志洙##Jisoo#置頂 我們想說:
各位飯們~這裡是BelovedJisoo金志洙中文首站 非常感動和感謝大家給予志洙的支持和鼓勵 今天突如其來的消息一定嚇到各位飯們了吧 當我們看到新聞時也被震住了 擔憂志洙的心情讓我們一直處於焦慮之中 所幸緊接著代表的INS的更新 讓我們了解了事情的大概和志洙近些天來原來是如此的痛苦 一年多來 志洙連續拍攝了多部戲劇和綜藝 連軸轉的資源讓更多的人認識並且了解志洙 但高強度的工作也讓志洙的身體亮起了紅燈 為了能讓大家有所進一步的了解 站子也第一時間翻譯了整篇內容 之後的評論讓我們突然意識到原來這麼多的人都在關注著志洙 真的很感謝 受到了太多的祝福讓我們倍感溫暖 也有很多對醫學方面比較了解的飯們也在評論中給予了解釋 但是我們也希望大家不要過度解讀和緊張 相信及時的治療和志洙的善良好性格會很好的恢復健康 也請大家繼續關注我們 我們會及時的為大家傳達更多關於志洙病情的進展 也會儘可能傳達給志洙我們的關心和祝福 今早我們已經在第一時間編寫了內容傳達給了代表 相信志洙一定能感受到我們給予的力量和祝福 希望各位能和我們一起為志洙一直應援下去 加油今後我們和志洙一起走花路吧

• 0067dsQHgw1f7tgoti6ywj30g40o6myr.jpg

Ji Soo! My loves!

Update on Ji Soo. Credit to luvindex. through YeoJunYoung ( TPC boss?).

I google translate again it's just letting us know through prayers and  fans  support Ji Soo is  making progress and is recovering and to eagerly await his return once he is fully well.

#金志洙##Jisoo# 160921 代表INS更新志洙相關一則:【 志洙正在漸漸恢復,現在坐著公司大哥柳承龍、吳政世推著的輪椅,雖然是非常短暫的時間,但是感受到了陽光。瘦了下頜線條出來了,都是託大家祈禱的福。因為 好奇的人很多所以傳達了消息。】[翻譯by草地] [贊啊][贊啊]哪怕是短暫的時間也是最大的進步也請大家不要擔心哦哥哥正在努力恢復期待見到我們健健康康愛笑的Jisoo偶吧[心]

• 0067dsQHgw1f81m0xe9c3j30go0k60ty.jpg

Archived