• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, jongski said:

@fleurofjasmine What does it mean? I always see that but have no idea what it means :D  Ji Soo tho ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  Liking that signature pic of yours. I haven't placed one yet on mine.... waiting lead role.  Another drama for Ji Soo!  So we're gonna watch! yey!

the caption is mean the line or whatever alongside the pic on IG

look at the bottom, the caption from this person, Yeo Jun Youn is "Me too <3 (heart)"

Jisoo new article..

Focus on trio of 2016 actors.. (feat Yook Sung Jae and Ryu Joon Yeol)

CoJNavRUAAARuCh.jpg

Spoiler

CoJNbzdUAAAqDWj.jpg

CoJNc4HVUAAd3wT.jpg

source: http://www.focus.kr/view.php?key=2016072200110513199

Jisoo new video..he gives congratulatory message for 1st anniversary of Focus News

I was (a bit) shocked..he was wearing accessories like gold necklace and bracelet O.o (I'm not used to see him with this style..and don't forget his beard..maybe it's true that now he really want to feel free at the moment..)

now he really look like a real rapper LOL (why I called him look like a real rapper, hihi..because based on celebromance with Joohyuk, he has a talent as rapper!! lol..even he can write his own lyrics!!)

On 7/24/2016 at 0:26 AM, jongski said:

Just a wish. I don't ever ever wanna see Ji soo with colored hair. Just keep short and black. Clean cut.

My maknae love.. Ji Soo! ❤️

Please don't jinx it lol..Jisoo already wear gold necklace and bracelet lol..I fear that the next thing he does is he colored his hair..hahaha..noooooo!!!!

(but if that's required for his role in drama and/movie..I don't mind :P )

Archived