Guest ororomunroe

Just now I was able to watch the ep .. I have a lot to say but will postpone it for later ..

regarding the pic of PHS and LJY with rings, he proposed to her but I don't remember seeing the ring in the ep !!! when did they show the ring in the ep ??

These two are adorable. My last post here. I might have violated a few forum rules. Sorry :tears:. HS is the first drama that had me hooked to soompi. Still not familiar with the rules. Thanks to all you guys here. You made watching the drama more interesting and fun. 

where did you find the pictures, I can't find them anywhere.

I saw it on IG .. but LJY or PHS didn't post it, it was someone else

I am such a crazy fan girl right now, the first thing I though is that are these two wearing couple rings?? Then, I realized probably for the filming.......they need wedding rings right.

And btw, Ji Yi did end up pregnant but after marrying Chang Soo so all the theories came true one way or the other....:lol:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just now I was able to watch the ep .. I have a lot to say but will postpone it for later ..

regarding the pic of PHS and LJY with rings, he proposed to her but I don't remember seeing the ring in the ep !!! when did they show the ring in the ep ??

These two are adorable. My last post here. I might have violated a few forum rules. Sorry :tears:. HS is the first drama that had me hooked to soompi. Still not familiar with the rules. Thanks to all you guys here. You made watching the drama more interesting and fun. 

where did you find the pictures, I can't find them anywhere.

I saw it on IG .. but LJY or PHS didn't post it, it was someone else

I am such a crazy fan girl right now, the first thing I though is that are these two wearing couple rings?? Then, I realized probably for the filming.......they need wedding rings right.

And btw, Ji Yi did end up pregnant but after marrying Chang Soo so all the theories came true one way or the other....:lol:

I think she actually may have got pregnant since that night, if you follow the timeline it wasn't been so long when he proposed to her, less than one month .. she probably found about the pregnancy later, so glad it was after the propose :wub::D

honestly I wanted to see the mini director jerk :D but ok I can imagine one in my mind :lol:as much as I wished to see a kiss for these two, I think even a single hug by them can be sooo meaningful they don't even need to show a kiss :wub::wub::wub: 

there is something about PHS and LJY off screen tells me they've fallen for each other :D:D:D it feels like they 're already dating in real life ;) I really hope it's a real couple ring *disguised as a wedding ring for filming propose;):D;) LOL

i was soo amazed by the end i couldn't wish more only for a kiss scene btween CS nd JY but it's okay pulling the pregnancy means evreything happened as i wish ,hhh:P Oh i noticed the picture too  LJM nd Phs mm are so close not  all the actress put their hands like that with their co star i really hope they're dating they're stunning together love them 

P.S; I'm gonna miss u chingo with all your funny posts nd all i wasn't able these days to catch up with you nd news since i traveled but i was keeping a  close eye nd read all your posts with joy nd open heart :wub: thank you alll :wub:

Is there a forum for PHS &  LJY?

You have been warned about your one liners please just make one single post with all your inquires make them count... again here are the rules you are constantly breaking.  next one is another warning, thanks

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

14. Do not bump pages so that your thread will remain on the first page of the forum. There is no need to echo the same replies such as "he's hot!", "can't wait for the next episode!" or "why no preview?!" to establish your point. If you're going to make a post, say something intelligible or of substance.      

honestly I wanted to see the mini director jerk :D but ok I can imagine one in my mind :lol: as much as I wished for a kiss, I think even a single hug for these can be sooo meaningful the don't even need to show a kiss :wub::wub::wub: 

why do I keep feeling they might end up dating in real life ;) there is something in those two off screen tells me they are already fallen for each other :D:D:D I really do hope it's a real couple ring *disguised as a wedding ring for filming propose;):D;) LOL

How can they be so cute and sexy in the same time. And this is the first drama-couple that I ship so hard in real life. (Normally I just split the drama world from the reality, I focus on the characters more than the actor/actress) Love the way they interact, playful together, very cute and natural, even their body size looks so match together (in my eye)  I want to see them date so much but he is idol so it would be hard right? >_<  or keep sticking together like this as very close friend (we know sometime friendship lasts longer than love)

I'm so fond of PHS right now. He is more than expected in this show. Not only his cool/cute/ bad boy charisma that melts me but also his suave way. I like the way he uses that soft voice and the way he hugs and strokes her hair, every time I can really feel the warmth and intimacy. (not all lead actors can give me this feeling though many skinship)

PS. ChangYi shippers, If someone write fanfic pls let me know :wub: 

Well well well... this drama wasn't going to be perfect so I guess I'll say I'm just okay with how it all ended. Neither happy or unhappy. I'm glad my otp was endgame but how I wish they and everything else were better treated. Maybe in another universe. In any case, it was a joy being here with you all! :)

BTW, does anyone know if the whole ost has been uploaded yet? I really want the instrumentals, haha.

"No matter how much a parent loves their child, they do not love them as much as they love themselves."

I think it's always better to live for oneself than to live for others just to receive "love" back. It's just such a horrible burden in ones back when one is a prisoner of such relationship dynamic. If other person makes what they think makes you happy, then do you have to act "happily" even if you are living an unauthentic life? It's such a burden to have the pressure of being so important to another person. Many parents think that they know what is right for their children. Without taking into account how much values change from generation to generation; as much as the world changes. 

---

From now on whenever I listen to the story of the scorpion and the frog I will cover my ears and sing a song. "laralalala" 

----

Well. I've just finished watching the last episode. So I think this is a good bye post to this thread. I'm gonna miss it. And it's always nice to see all of you in other threads.

It was a nice ending. This drama had a lot of potential and could had been much better. Yet I enjoyed it a lot and I really liked the themes. And it is nice to see friendship so nicely portrayed.

:) 

I am in the middle of watching ep 16. I live streamed yesterday. Gotta say I've repeated  CS and his mum's scene a few times. That was seriously amusing how he manipulated her. The first time I've seen a chaebol mother capitulate  so easily and even gets her heart captured. 

Overall this series might not be the best or zippiest rom com, but the CS and JY romance defintely is. I am going to rewatch the series whenever I have a rainy day just for their scenes.  It's really good. Have no idea if it's the writing or the acting. But I really think it's their chemistry. Those 2 just sparkle together.  Now could a kind soul please repost the rain kiss gif?  I forgot to put it on my viki wall.  Not many couples make it there you know. 

Guest ororomunroe

TV: [Spoilers!!!] High Society (Finale)

high1.jpg

Article: 'High Society', love overcomes class 'happy ending'

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,113, -36] So what happens to Lee Sang Woo and the parents?

2. [+3,068, -47] This could never happen in real life ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ A drama without an antagonist, Chang Soo's mom is such a cutie ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,296, -37] Empty... the ending feels so rushed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,695, -50] I'm glad it was a happy ending but was the pregnancy necessary ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+909, -84] Just glad that he got with UEE ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+461, -12] This is no high society ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's so unrealistic. And what happens to the unni, oppa, and the parents? The randomly rushed ending is real here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+341, -9] I feel like they wouldn't have had to rush the ending so hard if they had two more episodes ㅋㅋ what a shame

8. [+335, -14] They really rushed it at the end. Basically just a 16-episode drama that made me fall for Hyungshik...

9. [+336, -26] The last episode felt the emptiest and most rushed out of the whole series... I really wouldn't have continued watching this if not for Park Hyungshik, ugh...

10. [+261, -14] Really cute how Park Hyungshik pretended he couldn't hear at the end. I'm more curious about what happened to UEE's unni though.

-

high2.jpg

Source: Nate

1. [+366, -31] Park Hyungshik was pretty much the only thing worthy about this drama. I heard the drama's scriptwriter is a rookie, she should really be grateful to him. I had no idea he was this good at acting. Thought he always looked a bit like a kid but changing his hair and losing weight has made him look more masculine. He pulled off his character perfectly. I really would've ignored this drama if not for him.

2. [+283, -11] I'm glad that they got together but the ending feels so rushed.. ㅠㅠ What happened to the unni and Kyungjun and the parents?..

3. [+135, -9] I didn't like how there wasn't a proper ending for UEE's older brother and the fight between who inherits the company but I'm glad everyone got a happy ending. I thought this drama would do miserably at first but it got #1 in viewer ratings a couple times and lots of ad opportunities so I'm sure the producers are satisfied ㅋㅋ

4. [+24, -2] Sungjoon and UEE getting together made sense because he studied that hard and was talented enough for it. Im Jiyeon and Park Hyungshik getting together, however, is another Cinderella story. Do scriptwriters blatantly not want to write scenarios where a woman with a prestigious education and wealth of her own gets together with a chaebol...? It's always about some high school graduate working part time at a super market becoming a chaebol's wife. Such unrealistic fantasies.

5. [+17, -5] I wonder if the scriptwriter even knows what high society is like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ For anyone to think this is an accurate representation is a comedy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: netizenbuzz

I can't believe we never get any sungjoon-uee selca.

I wonder if they're not comfortable with each other in real life lol. That's a bummer coz they look good together.

maybe sungjoon kept certain distance to avoid another scandal with costar? :D not sure ..but they seemed  comfortable in bts..curious abt CS-JY no kiss,  not my otp but what is up with that? realy makes a non shipper suspicious. ah well its fine, former scumbag JK showed us sometimes the best love scenes didnt involve  kissing 

14381329441830465.gif?1438132948                    

Guest ororomunroe

July 28 Ratings:

MBC Hwajung EP 32 - Nationwide #8 10.3% | Seoul #4 11.5%
SBS High Society EP 16 - Nationwide #9 10.1% (+0.4%) | Seoul #5 11.1% (+0.4%)
KBS2 I Remember You EP 12 - Nationwide 5% | Seoul <6.7%
Cr: AGB Korea

MBC Hwajung EP 32 - Nationwide #11 9.2% | Seoul #8 10.4%
SBS High Society EP 16 - Nationwide #14 8.7% (+0.3%) | Seoul #7 11.2% (+1%)
KBS2 I Remember You EP 12 - Nationwide 6.9% | Seoul <6.7%
Cr: AGB Korea

Pish tosh the comments. I am just going to wait for the rain gif. And after this wait for PHS mext role. That boy better get one soon. Hang on when does his group even sing? I might not watch any songs in case it destroys my image of him as an actor. He's a real cutie he and LJY are just so good together. 

CS kiss JY - nope didnt happen!!!! fireworkssss everybody!!

JK kiss YH - not yet.... come on nowwwwww

JK bring YH to the hotel they first met. they are in the elevator where they first met.................................. jk said "JANG YOUNHA, I LOVE YOU!!!!" I DIEEEEEE

@magushsilence : ROFL! seems like that is the only kiss scene we got for the ending. and one hug form CS and JY, i'm really pissed right now! what an ending. PD nim, seriously?! we need MOOOOOOOOOORE skinship, it was not enough. i'm craving for more kisses from CS and JY. and what the h*ll was that, JY ended up pregnant! did you miss some parts of the 'making' pregnant scene??? oh my gosh, i've become a pervert :w00t:

just as i said, i know that there would be some cases left unsolved. how about GJ and Father battle? How come YH just ended up became the successor??

i'm not quite satisfy with the ending honestly. hm... when you get your hopes too high, you'll fall deeper and harder. it's happening now :(

finally finished with ep 15 after rushing home from work yesterday! 

i was disappointed that CS didnt pursue further after JY walked away and told him that she was drunk and will not remember anything that was said to her. heartbroken.... totally... 

i'm also glad that JK decided to quit and look for more than just monetary gains or upsetting YH. 

i can't wait to watch the finale tonight, hopefully writers-nim wont rush through the endings. check in tomorrow! 

Some pictures I found from the wrap-up party. I'll add some more later on..  *sigh* I wont be seeing these gorgeous people together again :( 

CLB9ZwmWcAAnVu8.jpg

Some of the casts and crews.

1438134278-63.jpg

CLCBdNSWgAAsAbm.jpgCLCBfIJWcAQvLUI.jpg

cr. as tagged & owner

Sung Joon (Choi Joon Ki)

20150729103008161.jpeg

cr. I think this is from SJ's instagram 

tumblr_ns7o1ePFig1uuna2jo4_500.jpgtumblr_ns7o1ePFig1uuna2jo3_540.jpgtumblr_ns7o4q8Z4g1uuna2jo1_500.jpgtumblr_ns7o4q8Z4g1uuna2jo2_500.jpgtumblr_ns7no67Sl21uuna2jo1_1280.jpgtumblr_ns7no67Sl21uuna2jo4_1280.jpgtumblr_ns7no67Sl21uuna2jo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ns7no67Sl21uuna2jo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns7o1ePFig1uuna2jo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns7nuot18X1uuna2jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ns7nuot18X1uuna2jo2_540.jpg

tumblr_ns7ns5ZA7D1uuna2jo1_540.jpg

tumblr_ns7ns5ZA7D1uuna2jo2_540.jpg

cr. as tagged

Uee (Jang YounHa) 

tumblr_ns79ox9vb41tay8vfo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_ns79ox9vb41tay8vfo4_540.jpg

tumblr_ns79ox9vb41tay8vfo2_540.jpgtumblr_ns79ox9vb41tay8vfo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ns79ox9vb41tay8vfo1_500.jpgtumblr_ns79ox9vb41tay8vfo6_r1_540.jpgtumblr_ns7a0edkkP1tay8vfo1_500.jpgtumblr_ns7a0edkkP1tay8vfo2_540.jpgtumblr_ns7a0edkkP1tay8vfo3_1280.jpgtumblr_ns7a0edkkP1tay8vfo4_540.jpgtumblr_ns7a0edkkP1tay8vfo6_540.jpgtumblr_ns7a0edkkP1tay8vfo5_540.jpgtumblr_ns79ox9vb41tay8vfo7_r1_540.jpgtumblr_ns7a0edkkP1tay8vfo7_1280.jpg

cr. as tagged

Lim Ji Yeon (Lee Ji Yi)

20150728_1438080746_61811900_1.jpg20150728_1438080868_64420600_1.jpg201507281949252710_1.jpg20150728195028_55b75e746c0ff_1.jpg20150728195221_55b75ee59d476_1.jpg2015072820043995489_4.jpg

cr. as tagged

Park Hyung Shik (Yoo ChangSoo) 

2015072820000952886_1.jpg20150729103914499.jpeg2015072820043995489_5.jpg2015072819540893093_1.jpg

2015072801002370700172061.jpg

cr. as tagged

Sadly after  watching CS trying to convince his mother to talk JY into marrying him, I realized that he already has the mindset that they will divorce. This is the wrong attitude to have when contemplating marriage. He didn't say it once or twice, he  said it several times.....it made me sad hearing it.

High Society" UEE & Seong Joon happy ending... Hyung Sik & Lim Ji-yeon got hitched

Spoiler...

"High Society" UEE & Seong Joon happy ending... Hyung Sik & Lim Ji-yeon got hitched!

The UEE/Seong Joon couple and the Hyung Sik/Lim Ji-yeon couple all got their happy endings. SBS' Monday-Tuesday drama "High Society" ended its run on the 28th. In the episode, Jang Yoon-Ha (UEE)-Choi Joon-Gi (Seong Joon) couple and the Yoo Chang-Soo (Hyung Sik)-Lee Ji-Yi (Lim Ji-yeon) reaffirmed their love. First, Choi Joon-Gi leaving the company shocked Jang Yoon-Ha. He used all his contacts to help Jang Yoon-Ha who was in charge of the Chinese business team with winning a contract. As a result, she ends up increasing sales. He also appeared on a TV program to promote the company. But after all the support, he then leaves her saying, "Let's not meet again and do not call me". However, the two could not stay apart for long. Once Jang Yoon-Ha understood his feelings, they got back together and he said "I changed jobs to see you" and they both laughed. Later, in front of the elevator he first bumped into her, Choi Joon-Gi says, "I loved you from the first time I laid eyes on you. I love you". Jang Yoon-Ha replies by saying, "I choose you too" and they kiss. One year later, he proposes and she accepts. 

Next, Yoo Chang-Soo is hurt by his mother meeting Lee Ji-Yi and agreeing to accept her. Afterwards, he is shocked by Lee Ji-Yi's announcement that she was not going to see his mother again. Later, he asked her to date him again but her heart is not perturbed. However, once he changes his mother's mind, things abruptly change and they quickly get married. The two embrace and reaffirm their love at the place they kissed for the second time. One year later, they had a baby. The ambition of Jang Gyeong-Joon (Lee Sang-woo) was the surprising element of "High Society". He first shocked his family by being announced to be dead and then shocks them again as he reemerges alive with serious backing. Amongst the conflict with his father, the chairman, he shows himself to expand his power within the company. "High Society" is a fun romance about the love between 4 star, UEE, Seong Joon, Hyung Sik, and Lim Ji-yeon. The tale of the ugly duckling of her rich family trying to stand on her two feet portrayed by UEE and the love story of Choi Joon-Gi who was born into a normal family and tried to rise the social ladder within the company seems to be the messages of "High Society". The love story between Yoo Chang-Soo (Hyung Sik) and Lee Ji-Yi (Lim Ji-yeon) also added to the fun of the show. It increased the tension with the two's fateful first meet, their topsy turvy romance, and their clash with reality. "High Society" will be followed up by Kim Hee-ae's new show "Mrs. Cop" on the 3rd of August.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Read more at: http://tr.im/8sjq9

Archived