Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JK arrives home with a smile as he sees his dad and mom…JK and his dad talk…Awwww, the dad wants to fan JK…JK teared at what his father said to him with a smile…JK now fans his dad

CS' mom (her English is so cute!) meets up with JY

Muhahaha CS and his mum DO HAVE TO BEG HER TO MARRY HIM!!! muhahahhaha

10. DO NOT CIRCUMVENT MINIMUM POST LENGTH OF 20 CHARACTERS
This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

I'm not watching the live stream but judging from the live recaps, this might be added to the list of dramas that I ignore the last episode. There are already a few in my list.

Me too!!!!!!!!! I have plenty of K-drama that I decided to just skip the final episode due to... 

Sigh. I am so frustrated and super pissed off right now. I feel like I have wasted my energy for nothing, sort of.

OMG Jiyi is even cuter with his mother. The mother is so screwed... those 2... I love love that couple. And now I love the mother with both of them individually. I am really satisfied how the writer wrote it. Not that the parents gave permission more to the fact she loves her son and is not such a bad person.

Guest christineyst_stv

Honestly, I really hope this series does not become a disappointment because I loved everything before episode 13 and I grew an attachment with JY and CS's character. I'm praying the last 12 minutes would do justice to the past 48 minutes of complete utter nonsense and fillers but I'm beginning to doubt that will be the case.

someone just kiss someone already !!! theres only 15 mins lefttt

I will ragequit if it's a FOREHEAD KISS!!!

This is to ensure that the content that does get posted is worth members' time to read.

JK and YH at the bridge where YH frst confessed to him...

they were talking something but i'm here so nervous and waiting for that one and only KISS!!!

YH asked when did he first fell in love with her... JK said why YH curious about that..  YH said something I cant catch.. JK answered, he cant answer it here. I dont understand anymore! WHAAAAAT??!!!!! NO KISSS?????

Guest smkhan_stv

someone just kiss someone already !!! theres only 15 mins lefttt

I will ragequit if it's a FOREHEAD KISS!!!

LOOOOL at this point i'd be happy for anything!

JY used the reverse psychology against CS mother and wow she is really smart.  infact CS mother had a doubt that she came to get the permission from JY to marry her son.  HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!  CS-JY couple FTW!!!! so cute!!!!!!  their strategy!!!!!!

Archived