[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@onnififi" Thanks Chingu for the warm welcome and nice to see you as well. Yes this drama with JSW should be a good one and will be looking forward to it as well. @valsava" Morning to you as well and Happy Easter, your correct my boys is home for spring break and also was doing spring cleaning since I love changing things around in my house that had me busy but will be in the chat room tomorrow. You said that right I love me some JSW and glad you gave me a shout out to the fact that I can't wait for it air.

Woohooo im so excited for this drama! I'm a big fan of jsw and ksa was great in my lovely kim sam soon. I need more info about this drama. It will start in may, now already april and no info at all? Aww c'mon pdnim, dont hide everything. I'm thirsty of my ahjussi(jsw) so better give me spoiler now xD

@libra22 Thank you for calling me,  can you believe that  yesterday I rewatched again Cuning Single lady, and today I got such great news!  And my all time favorite KSA.......Must watch...and I absolutely do not care what genre it comes......

@missnona Thank you for starting this thread!

For my frends @onnififi @Kail14 @moodypie @chunie36 @kyunii88 @valsava @rizikie @alekaonu and @evie7 big hugsssss
  >:D< >:D< >:D<

And @evie7 You are absolutely right......this will be a hot summer  ....   8->

libra22 said: Hi onni @onnififi , thanks for the shut out :xAh, you are right that I'm very excited for this new drama by my favourite JSW.I was waiting for him to be confirmed before I summon all my KMHM chingus to this thread to join us on this ride.
@yaqiyuki @nazzy1109 @emme85 @LoVeCartier @MarjorieA @Moon_Fars @moodypie @rain719 @dnkt @missnona @StaRix @kaylanurul ; @sa0irse @Mau_Cherry @juju84 @eunsuhae @littleloony @ilchul @denarvie @delfin @evie7 @Nymeria289 @mcleen @Aeliana @asma.ykein_at_gmail.com_stv @anagard @madlena @chunnie36 @Kail14 @juju84 @alekaonu @mrslee @hazelzerone @newssuki

Not forgetting my chingus from joompi (JSW's thread)
@kbleon @yaqiyuki  @MissA @mtmaharini @Melchai @tbtv @spuffniche @dzareth_8651 @cristurbat @mdnora @Liting1 @kenixoon @szne09 @icemaid @meemaggi @bucin72 @thera142 @skr0807
Nice to see you here, sisters @kyunii88 and @ruzikie.@valsava  I see you everywhere, sister! 
Thanks for starting this thread @missnona 

hi @libra22 :) and thanks for inviting me. KSA is one of my fav and I really like JSW as well. I will keep an eye out for this one. Seriously I need a scheduler with so many dramas coming up :D
Thanks to u @missnona and hello everyone :-h

@onnififi i don't know when i will make sure where i will have new camp, still nomadic now, :D :D, but already watching current drama,, masked prosecutor started in May or June?

@moodypie thank you onnie, do you already have which thread to make a camp?

@anagard onnie, i need new home too, but i still confused, :)) :)) :)), guess KMHM still my first home for now, ^_^

@everyoneHi there to you all!I'm so glad to see you all again here :)I've been silently lurking here too since I've been a big fan of KSA and JSW and I'll do my best to watch this drama along with its competitors this coming May.
@anagardHi there chingu! Thanks!haha.Pardon me, for a brief moment, I was confused with what thread I am in..hahaThis month surely is a busy one for me so hopefully, I can find time next month to watch all the upcoming dramas because they all look promising with stellar casts and premises :)

Hello to everyone... I'm new here hehehe~ Luckily there is a new drama of Sang Wook. My mom keep asking me when his hero will has a new drama since Birth of Beauty finished :-w LOL~ My mom is a biggggg fan of him! So I keep searching his news. hahaha... Hope to spazz with you guys here later  >:D< *waving*

Archived