Quantcast
ebullient

❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Guest nobu2a

Suzy becomes the Southeast Asia's official ambassador for Lenovo's new tablet phone series "PHAB"

CN_k4zVUsAAT0uz.jpgCN_k4_TUwAA0eNS.jpgCN_k4_VUAAAicWd.jpg

Our boy at the Seoul International Drama Awards, 10th Anniversary:

He won 2 awards:

1) Mango TV Popularity Award

2) Hallyu Contribution Award

• Like 2

Guest nobu2a

sd.jpg  :                                            The red carpet turns into a warzone with Lee Min Ho's arrival

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+434, -36] He's gotten so much brighter since dating Suzy, yup

2. [+354, -34] He's honestly so ridiculously handsome. His features look a bit greasy but usually greasy features mean you're handsome ㅋㅋ

3. [+199, -74] So when's he enlisting?

4. [+39, -10] Imagine if he came out holding Suzy's hand, the visual explosion would be real

5. [+32, -6] He's making the same facial expression Suzy often does ㅋㅋ

6. [+23, -11] Lee Min Ho's looking so bright ever since dating Suzy ㅋㅋ Suzy's been looking thinner lately too~ ㅋ They're probably still in their honeymoon stage~~~

7. [+22, -5] Feels like yesterday he was Goo Jun Pyo, time sure flies fast ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+11, -8] Grats on winning the 10th anniversary Hallyu award and the popularity award

9. [+9, -1] Whenever I see Lee Min Ho's pictures nowadays, I see a bit of Suzy's facial expressions in him... they're starting to resemble each other.

10. [+7, -1] I'm not an Lee Min Ho fan but a fan of his dramas and I always found it cool how all of his fan photos show him smiling and fans are always noting how he's smiling all the time. Seems celebrities with a long no-name period are better to their fans.

Edited by nobu2a

Busy couple :)

Minho leaves korea to Italy on 17-09-15

cr stardailynews

Suzy arrives in Korea from Manila on 17-09-2015

(Suzy is so pretty :))

cr BOB

• Like 2

Guest SuzyCue

LMH Twitter update from Rome:

Embedded image permalink

Suzy at THEFACESHOP event yesterday:

201509191128561111_1_99_20150919112804.j

CPO-xN1VAAALlId.jpgCPPnpvlUsAAZWAD.png

CPPx-xjUEAAREwF.jpg

Cr. to owner.

Edited by SuzyCue

Guest SuzyCue

LMH on ELLE cover for September and Suzy for October:

CPa8BnTUwAA6ODt.jpg

Suzy for Elle:

Suzy_1442208904_Suzy__ELLE2.jpg

CPbFkqjUEAEGgTP.jpg

CPbD8NFUYAAZdDX.jpg

CPbETwCUwAAW67c.jpg

CPap-V2UYAAwEvn.jpg

CPbGfn7UsAAqEJG.jpg

CPbHZ-pUEAEVnON.jpg

Edited by SuzyCue

Our beautiful baby girl:

And thank God for this.... Take care you two:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/agencies-issue-official-response-suzy-and-lee-min-ho-havent-broken-up

Agencies issue official response - Suzy and Lee Min Ho haven't broken up!

Whew, you can let out a sigh of relief! Suzy and Lee Min Ho are still very much a couple according to their agencies! Just earlier, TVDaily released an exclusive report detailing the breakup of the couple saying that an acquaintance of the two told them the two had broken up.

The two agencies in response had said they would check with the celebs to confirm the matter, and it seems the answer they received was a "no"!

JYP Entertainment stated, "After asking Suzy, we have learned that the breakup reports are false. They are meeting well." Lee Min Ho's agency also responded, "It's not true that they broke up."

Glad to hear these two top stars are still a couple! 

• Like 4

Our couple individual News  today

[Photo] miss A′s Suzy Attends Fan Signing

29065663.jpg

Suzy shows off her autograph

miss A′s Suzy attended a fan signing as the spokesmodel for Clalen Iris Suzy Gray, held at the Davich store in Seoul′s Daechi-dong on September 25.

Photo credit: Hea Jung Min

Source http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98292/photo-miss-as-suzy-attends-fan-signing

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Lee Min Ho chosen as the honorary ambassador for the '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics'!

lee-min-ho_1443153024_af_org.jpg

You might have heard that the '2018 Winter Olympics' are going to be held in Pyeongchang, South Korea, and who better to represent Korea to the world than the incredibly popular Hallyu star Lee Min Ho!

Lee Min Ho has been chosen to be the official honorary ambassador for the '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics'!

The appointment ceremony took place at the DDP (Dongdaemun Design Plaza) today, and the Olympic committee stated, "As much as the '2018 Pyeongchang Winter Olympics', the '2010 Tokyo Summer Olympics', and the '2022 Beijing Winter Olympics' are being consecutively held in Asia, Hallyu star Lee Min Ho has been entrusted to be the honorary ambassador.

Lee Min Ho stated, "I personally enjoy sports like skiing and surfing, so I have a lot of interest in the Olympics. From now on I will take the lead as the honorary ambassador for the 'Pyeongchang Winter Olympics'."

SEE ALSO: Lee Min Ho's thoughtful act towards a fan will melt your heart!

This is going to be one heck of a Winter Olympics with the handsome Lee Min Ho doing his part to spread the word about the upcoming event!

Source http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/lee-min-ho-chosen-as-the-honorary-ambassador-for-the-2018-pyeongchang-winter-olympics

• Like 2

Why is there no news of them? At first they met openly. All of these photos, joint visits to Paris and London. I do not think that these photos could appear, if they do not like . But now no pictures together. and absolutely  any news.
I want to see their new photos and can be. joint appearance on the red carpet.

PS.  I do not like to be deceived.

Why is there no news of them? At first they met openly. All of these photos, joint visits to Paris and London. I do not think that these photos could appear, if they do not like . But now no pictures together. and absolutely  any news.
I want to see their new photos and can be. joint appearance on the red carpet.

PS.  I do not like to be deceived.

I sincerely doubt they want to be stalked by paparazzi, so either they're being more careful or have come to some sort of deal with them. Also, they will NEVER EVER publicize their relationship themselves because they are both high profile celebrities (and she is a female IDOL) and whatever they do have big consequences on their careers. For example SNSD Sooyoung has an actor boyfriend for many years now and he recently followed her on IG, boy did they have a riot on their hands (you can read the ridiculous about it all here) because fans can be self entitled pricks sometimes. And in an  even bigger case we have f(x) Sulli who, according to Knetz "abandoned" her group to go on dates with her much older rapper boyfriend Choiza (whose name literally translates as 'big D') but I guess everyone is forgetting how much stress they put her under by their constant sexual harassment, posting god-awful comments and malicious rumors to the point she had to be admitted to a hospital for being physically drained and emotionally distraught (all confirmed by SM but ignored by haters) at this point there were even rumors of pregnancy! Ultimately, she was removed from the group and f (x) cut short their promotion. Celebs dating on the west is not the same as in S. Korea, especially if one is an idol, keep that in mind. So really the only proof you are ever gonna get that you're not being "deceived" is by a) having someone violate their privacy (like Dispatch) or b ) having  them  reveal something and have their relationship scrutinized by the public and at the expense of their career and emotional health. So don't be a self entitled prick nor a hater and support them from afar ;)

Edited by Sofis90
Grammar
  • Like 4

Guest nobu2a

Suzy is a true Korean beauty in a hanbok

Suzy_1447818705_af_org.jpg

This is one of the most beautiful and unique photoshoots you'll ever see. Fashion magazine pictorials typically have the model wearing the latest trends or fashions, with a high end brand's upcoming collection.

But Suzy's solo pictorial with '1st Look' is something totally different. Inspired by her upcoming historical film 'Dorihwaga', Suzy is wearing some lovely hanbok for her shoot!

Hanbok is traditional Korean wear, and Suzy looks innocent and pretty in various white hanbok outfits.

Suzy_1447818709_suzy2.jpg

Suzy_1447819115_suzy3.jpg

Suzy_1447819117_suzy4.jpg

source : www.allkpop.com/article/2015/11/suzy-is-a-true-korean-beauty-in-a-hanbok

Suzy Has Yet to Talk About Co-Star Kim Woo Bin With Boyfriend Lee Min Ho

suzy1-800x450.jpg

miss A‘s Suzy says she has yet to receive tips regarding acting with her upcoming co-star Kim Woo Bin from her boyfriend Lee Min Ho.

On November 19, the idol sat down for an interview with media outlet Daily Sports to discuss her career and promote her latest movie “The Sound of a Flower” which is set to premiere this month.

After it was confirmed last August that she will be starring alongside Kim Woo Bin in a new romantic drama, many of Suzy’s fans have been wondering about Lee Min Ho’s reaction to the news. The top male stars played lead roles in the 2013 drama “The Heirs.”

When asked if Lee Min Ho has given her any tips for acting with Kim Woo Bin, Suzy said, “We haven’t discussed that yet.”

“We haven’t started filming the drama yet,” she explained, and said she is currently getting to know her character, “I’m slowly starting to prepare for my role.” She will be playing a documentary producer with a strong sense of justice, who later comes to face the ugly truth about the world.

Entitled “Uncontrollably Fond,” the drama is expected to premiere in early 2016.

Source (1)

Cr http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/19/suzy-has-yet-to-talk-about-co-star-kim-woo-bin-with-boyfriend-lee-min-ho/

• Like 1

Guest nobu2a

Suzy & Show Lo - Together In Love M/V:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewkhc4iNuSA&feature=youtu.be