❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OPREA SIMONA

Suzy's Likes & Dislikes Compilation by SUZY SIZZLING NEWS

Before debuting as a member of miss A, Suzy is a model for an online shopping mall,
specifically 2010 Phone Model in China. She is also a Fashion Model at Fall / Winter Seoul Fashion Week. Back then, she is already popular in her hometown, Gwangju, and in school because of her beauty and talents. She is also called as Hudeok Suji (means chubby Suzy) and sujireonggi (earthworm).

Suzy's dad doesn't want her to join a dance club or to become a trainee because there are a lot of boys there. But because Suzy had this burning passion to become a singer, she still joined Mnet Superstar K 2009. This is where a JYP talent scout noticed her. Before Suzy signed with JYP, she didn’t know that trainees spent so much time preparing for their debut. She only trained for 1 year that's why she was called as the weakest member of miss A. Currently, she's the strongest and the lead vocalist of miss A. She transferred schools from Gwangju to Seoul after making her debut with miss A. Her schoolmates then were Girl's Day Hyeri, Sulli, EXO Sehun and others. Like any other person, Suzy has some likes and dislikes. Find out by reading the following list:

•Suzy wants to have wrinkles when she gets old because she thinks it's cool.
•Suzy said that she likes color pink when she debuted, but later on she likes black and currently she is a super fan of anything red.
•Aside from Nation's First Love, Suzy wants to be called as the most wanted daughter-in-law.
•Rather than calling her best actress/idol, Suzy likes to hear more that she is hardworking.
•Suzy likes Tang Wei & Honey Lee and she thinks that they are not only
beautiful, but good in acting. She also likes Lindsey Wixson and Lily Collins for their unique charms.
•Suzy likes Min's voice and Min likes Suzy's voice.
•Suzy's favorite song in their album COLORS is her self-composed song "I caught ya."
•Suzy likes to change her passwords frequently depending on her mood.
• Suzy loves book, she loves to read, especially about psychology. She really loves psychology things. She is curious about what other person is thinking.
• Suzy likes collecting dolls, books, and clothes in her room.
•Suzy likes photography and taking selca.
•Suzy likes drawing, painting, and making graffiti.
• Suzy would like to try a role with actions scenes like Park Min Young’s, a vampire, and a femme fatale role. She also likes to play in a heavy drama.
•Suzy likes the drama City Hunter.
• Suzy’s favorite song from A Class album is ‘Help Me.'
• Suzy likes ballad songs.
•Suzy likes ramen and her favorite brand for ramen is Nong Shim’s Neoguri (Racoon’s). She said she wants to make a CF for it, and she can be a pretty raccoon.
• Suzy’s favorite girl groups are the Wonder Girls, SISTAR, and recently MAMAMOO.
•When Suzy debuted, she said she prefers to go to karaoke than love.
• Suzy loves to write on diary.
• Suzy said that she loves to hear songs that she won’t get bored until she dies, especially Avril Lavigne and Corrine Bailey songs. Currently, she really likes Jeon Gunhwa because she feels that his song 'Tuktuk' is really good. She also wants to collaborate with Epik High and sings rap. Some of her favorite songs, include Alicia Keys' "That's When I Knew" and Epitone Project's "I Feel Pain For Him."
•Suzy loves to eat Taiwan’s fried rice, bubble tea, fruit ice bar, spicy rice cakes, and coffee.
•Suzy likes watching movies such as Gone Girl, Stuck in Love, and Very Ordinary couple.
• Suzy loves shopping and she buys something that she likes immediately.
• Suzy became attracted to Kang Dong Won, after watching his movie.
• Suzy have the dream of flying in the air, therefore she wants to do Bungee Jumping and it will make her happier.
•Suzy likes to drive around anywhere and she likes to sing loudly.
• Suzy loves to order fast food for their lunch and dinner.
• Suzy said that she was learning singing from karaoke and she often covering Younha’s song on karaoke.
•When Suzy’s in a bad mood, she likes being alone
• Suzy will be very happy if fans says that all miss A members are good in singing.
• Suzy wants to try a hip hop style song because she thinks it will suit miss A well. They all want to try hip hop.
•Suzy like humming songs when she was in a car.
•Suzy said that she really dreams of becoming a singer. It has started since she is in elementary school.
• Suzy’s wish is for all of us to be healthy and wish Miss A can go to the whole Asia to meet all their fans.
• Suzy likes touching her fans' hands when they were at airport, even though her bodyguards stop her from doing so.
• Suzy was happy when she heard that people said miss A weren’t like rookies (because of miss A’s strong stage presence).
• Suzy likes to go to Han River to relieve her stress.
•Suzy sometimes wants to walk freely in the streets where no person can recognize her. She sometimes like to be the normal Suzy that she used to be.
•Currently, Suzy wants to be a singer and an actress at the same time. She knows that she will be tired, but she just like to do it.
•In the future, Suzy wants to write a book or come up with the photo collection. If she has the chance, she also wants to be a RADIO DJ.
• She wants to create her own studio where she can sing freely. Its not on TV program but on a small arena.

• Kang Dong Woon, Lee Minki, Yang Yoseob, Kim Soo Hyun, Ian Somerhalder and Lee Dong Wook are some of Suzy's ideal types.
• Suzy favorite JYP’s song is “I already have a man."

DISLIKES

•Suzy usually doesn’t like to watch sad movies
•Suzy said that she really doesn’t want to look weak in front of other people.
• Suzy is allergic to cat’s fur.
• At first, Suzy did not like the title of her movie “Introduction to Architecture”
• Suzy doesn't like to act cute in front of the camera or do aegyo.
• Suzy is uncomfortable in her own body, not that you would notice from her glamorous portrayal in advertisements and commercials.
•Suzy doesn't want to gain too much weight that's why she can't miss her daily exercise.
•Suzy doesn't like her feet to become bigger because she will have difficulty finding high heels.
•She doesn't like her forehead, which she thinks is too wide.
• Suzy dislikes JYP when he says 0 point eventhough Miss A have worked hard.
• Suzy doesn’t like it if people talk about her big feet and a mole in her hand.
• Suzy hates if people spread rumor about her big feet with 280mm size.
• Because banana was used by Suzy for diet, her manager thought that suzy loves it and keep on buying her bananas. And that makes her enough to Banana, she wanna throw bananas now if she sees one.
•Suzy doesn't like acting at first, but she now enjoys it.

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Suzy was asked what initially attracted her to Lee Min Ho, to which she responded, “He is a deeply caring and warm person, so my interest in him grew'':PI′m meeting Lee Min Ho well, so please just support us." 

IDEAL TYPE-SUZY 
- Suzy likes a guy who has neat appearance with no double eyelids, behaves in a cute manner, a man that can understand her job, built the relationship and support each other dreams. She also likes a man who can comfort her when she is bombarded with problems, a man who cares for her, has pretty eye smile, honest, easygoing, hardworking and someone who is not fixated with his looks.
-Suzy would like to walk with her boyfriend whenever she has one.
-If Suzy has a date, she likes to keep it secret from public
.:D

i will do, i will became a more beautiful for the future for the person who can see me with a free force" Suzy ceci interview 2014/,, I used  to act radiant and bright, but I don’t know when did I become not so radiant or bright anymore. When I look at my old photos I feel a positive energy, but now I start to feel boring, maybe this is how an adult acts.''/To be honest , i just want to be happy person. i hope Everyone is happy with me, and Love working with me" Suzy (ceci interview 2014)/Believe in the power of happiness, i want people who work with me feel the happiness" ~ Suzy ceci interview 2014"/i want to be someone who gives and a warm person" Suzy ceci interview 2014"

LMH 

"I like someone who could finish my sentence.She has the strengths for each other. I feel a woman who knows her strength and confidence is so exciting," said Lee Min Ho with the Star Magazine, as reported by xinmsn. Lee Min Ho do not like spoiled woman. "If woman have shocking aspect, I think also interesting," he said. (KOREAN WAVE, January 2015)./"I won't say anything if I fall in love at first sight,"he told Sina. "I will observe the situation for a while before I declare my love."/ in an interview earlier this year with China's "Cosmopolitan," he described his ideal type as someone who is open, cheerful and confident. And ideally she would also have a sense of compassion (June, 2014).

Guest Moonshiningsoo

her movie filming began September 10, 2014 & finished January 2, 2015 in Namwon, Jeollabuk Province, South Korea. Shooting locations include Andong, Hapcheon, Namwon, Buan, Suncheon, Buyeo, Suwon, Yongin, Namyangju,Seoul,SouthKorea

"Jeollabuk-do » Gochang-gun » Gochang Pansori Museum (고창판소리박물관)"

and this https://instagram.com/p/3iMRQJpia-/ Taken in Andong.

Ah yeah Whatever :D Filming Done !!

Guest Moonshiningsoo

Hi Guys :D i found something interesting about Lee minho's quote

"Woman and man cant be friends" i think there is real meaning about this LMH's qoute.

How about your thought guys ? :D we can share 

Guest qsslave

:w00t: that quote maybe only applicable to lee minho..but not for suzy hehehe..suzy might be dont have guy friends among idols except her labelmates..but she also close to some of her co-stars..

so boring without new news...

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Korean star Lee Min Ho to act in new film Bounty Hunters -congrats LEE MIN HO!

wyminho29e.jpg

K-drama star Lee Min Ho is set to star in a new film called Bounty Hunters, Lee's agency Starhaus Entertainment said on Monday.

The movie will be produced as a collaborative project among Starhaus Entertainment, Hong Kong-based Pegasus Motion Pictures and Harmonious Entertainment Shanghai, reported the Korean Herald.

The US$31 million (S$42 million) action comedy, about the work of bounty hunters - people who catch fugitives for cash rewards - will be set in a number of Asian countries and cities including Korea, China, Thailand and Hong Kong, the report said.

Lee is to take on the role of an intelligent bounty hunter with well-honed martial arts skills. According to reports, Lee's character will also have "a cute and unpredictable charm''

logo-dramafever@2x.png

Lee Min Ho confirmed to star in new action movie Bounty Hunters

by Nancy Z on Mon, Jun 08, 2015

cd9f849d-ac98-4bf8-9b8e-2965150bdf6c_9c6
 10 Comments  11770 Shares

It's just been confirmed on June 8 that popular Korean actor Lee Min Ho will star in a new action thriller movie titled Bounty Hunters.  The new movie promises to have drama, comedy, and plenty of action.

Lee Min Ho will play a brilliant bounty hunter who is not only incredibly skilled at martial arts but is also charmingly eccentric and cute. According to the report by Star News, Lee was selected for his martial arts and action abilities. These skills were demonstrated in the extremely popular City Hunter drama and his role in the movie Gangnam Blues.

As the name suggests, Lee Min Ho won't be the only bounty hunter in the movie. The story will be about 5 bounty hunters who meet accidentally and collaborate to hunt for a hotel bomber. Filming locations will include South Korea, China, Hong Kong, and Thailand.

Let's not forget possible romance. The film is expected to star a top actress from China. There is some talk that mentions Chinese actress Angelababy, but there is no official announcement from the production yet. 

Bounty Hunters is a joint project that will involve several Asian entertainment companies including Starhaus Entertainment production, Pegasus Motion Pictures, and Harmony Entertainment. The budget is reported to be 35 billion won (or US$31 million.) Lee Min Ho's popularity that spans across continents is expected to lead the movie to appeal to an international audience.

Filming for Bounty Hunters is scheduled to start this August with the movie being released in early 2016. South Korean director Shin Tae Ra, well known for the movies My Girlfriend is a Secret Agent (2009) and Runway Cop (2012), will direct the new movie.

In the meantime, Lee Min Ho is reportedly considering a TV drama.

Are you excited about Lee Min  movie

http://www.dramafever.com/news/lee-min-ho-confirmed-to-star-in-new-action-movie-bounty-hunters/

"If we’re going on a date, I love to see her wearing a flower-print mini dress. She’ll look feminine. It’s just Can Cam style (Laugh)." -- Lee Min Ho in ‘Can Cam Magazine’ (October 2013)

11390195_364586460406194_396436604666195

Guest skippersian

Yahoo Hong Kong's top 5 most searched male and female (January-May) list is out.

Lee min ho is at no.1 for Male overall, while Suzy is no.5 for Female overall.:w00t:

They are really crazy popular, 

Checkout the link:

https://hk.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A29D58mRFnhV42MAtF.zygt.;_ylu=X3oDMTE0amlsOTRnBGNvbG8Da3IzBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDU1dJSEtDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--?p=秀智&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-120-s-hk

Suzy shares youthful selfies

K-pop singer Suzy shared selfies on Instagram, Friday.

The singer, who is a member of girl group Miss A, sports a red lip color and colored contact lenses in the photos.

Suzy also uploaded another photo of herself holding a white-and-pink flower, presumably from an upcoming ad campaign, the same day.

Suzy is currently four months into a relationship with actor Lee Min-ho.

The 20-year-old singer is awaiting the release of her upcoming historical film “Do Ri Hwa Ga,” set in the 19th century about pansori, or musical storytelling, singers.

The film, which stars Suzy in a lead role, is scheduled for release later this year.

By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

Source : http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506121502577156904_2&pv=1

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Yahoo Hong Kong's top 5 most searched male and female (January-May) list is out.

Lee min ho is at no.1 for Male overall, while Suzy is no.5 for Female overall.:w00t:

They are really crazy popular, 

Checkout the link:

https://hk.search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=A29D58mRFnhV42MAtF.zygt.;_ylu=X3oDMTE0amlsOTRnBGNvbG8Da3IzBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDU1dJSEtDMV8xBHNlYwNzYw--?p=秀智&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-120-s-hk

AFTER INDONESIA,ISRAEL,JAPAN AND PHILIPPINES ;IS  ​HONG KONG REGION WHO AIRRED GU FAMILY BOOK DRAMA,NEXT TAIWAN ON 2 CHANNELS ,THAILAND ,MONGOLIA AND CHINA 

AND THIS ISN'T HER FIRST POPULAR DRAMA ..OF COURSE SHE IS VERY POPULAR HERE

GugaBTS1.jpg

BEHIND THE SCENES GU FAMILY BOOK

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Lee Minho (이민호) will attend "Bounty Hunters" Press Con in Shanghai,June 14th 2015. Cr.Cinema City 

CHOOJ6lUgAAK1vh.jpg

#LeeMinHo Sues Manufacturing Company for Illegal Use of His Photo for Product Advertisement http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/09/lee-min-ho-files-lawsuit-for-unauthorized-use-of-his-photo-for-product-advertisement/ 

Embedded image permalink

Guest OPREA SIMONA

Kpop Herald@Kpop_Herald

Suzy shares youthful selfies http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506121502577156904_2&pv=1  #Suzy #MissA #LeeMinHo #Kpop #Film #Hallyu #Makeup #Kbeauty

WHY YOU PUT LEE MIN HO HERE ,F...  SHE IS HIS GIRLFRIEND 

-comments on Suzy's instagram post [naver] trans credit to John (OH Tech admin) :P Suzy article already got more than 1000 comments and 5000 upvotes. 

Embedded image permalink

Guest OPREA SIMONA
  • Movie Guest of Ryu Seung Ryong will be released on july 9
  • maybe we can see Suzy attending Guest vip premiere

Stop harassing Suzy  :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Embedded image permalink

CR SUZY DC

Embedded image permalink

BBQ/CHINA& KOREA

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink