❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suzy poses with the bag she helped design for 'Beanpole' in behind-the-scenes photos

Suzy_1438225518_af_org.jpg

miss A's Suzy is clearly one of the best promotional models in the industry, but who knew she could design too!

Behind the scenes photos of Suzy and her self-designed bag were revealed on Suzy's own Instagram and Beanpole Accessory's Instagram. The saddle bag she's holding onto in the photos, is the new 'Bonnie Bag', also known as the 'Suzy Bag' as Suzy had a direct participation in the creation of the bag.

A representative from the company revealed that Suzy chose the leather, the color, and took part in the process of choosing the silhouette of the bag.

SEE ALSO: Nation's little sister Suzy celebrates her 5th year since debut

The 'Suzy Bag' goes on sale August 4!

Suzy_1438225525_suzy2.jpg

Suzy_1438225526_suzy3.jpg

Suzy_1438225712_suzy4.jpg

Suzy_1438225714_suzy5.jpg

Suzy_1438225714_suzy6.jpg

Suzy_1438225715_suzy7.jpg

Suzy_1438225717_suzy8.jpg

Source allkpop

Guest nobu2a

10 Reasons Suzy & Lee Minho Could Be A Perfect Match

suzyandminho

On March 23 it was confirmed that Suzy Bae and Lee Minho are in a relationship, after they were spotted on a date in London. It might come as a surprise that the two celebs are dating, but they have more in common than one might expect.Some might call it uncanny coincidences, others might say they’re simply a perfect match!  And some might even say that these two superstars’ love was destined to be…

10 Signs Suzy & Lee Minho Were Meant To Be

They are the CF King and Queen

Lee Minho and Suzy are two of the most popular and in demand CF actors in Korea. You can see them everywhere you go, from clothing stores, to restaurants, to Korea tourism! 

item_90857_1280px_1964d2355d814f08b52c3d

Lee Minho: Suzy's long-time crush?

Back when Lee Minho's drama "City Hunter" was airing, Suzy admitted it was her favorite show and she wouldn't miss an episode... Could she have fallen for him since then?

item_90883_1280px_4c043d0da35748b59b6c42

They're both TALL!

Lee Minho being a giant (188cm) needs a girl in his height bracket! Someone he doesn't need to crouch down for to kiss... and Suzy at 166cm is just right.

item_90855_1280px_80b5f8be302b4141b4825e

They're both incredibly rich $$$

It can cause problems when one must rely on another for money.. but that's not an issue here! Suzy and Lee Minho are amongst the wealthiest idols in Korea! Suzy literally sang a song about it~

They're both actors AND singers

While Suzy started as a singer, and Lee Minho started as an actor, they've both experienced each other's respective careers and can relate to one another. They're multi-talented.

They're equally International Stars

Not only are they the top of the top in Korea, but Lee Minho and Suzy are influential all over Asia and their names are recognized globally!  They've both reached the epitome of celebrity status.

Lee Minho's ideal type of girl is... Suzy?

Lee Minho revealed he'll fall for one simple thing a girl does. His ideal type of girl is: "Someone with her own style, such as a girl who sweeps her hair back."

Suzy's ideal type of man is... Lee Minho?

Suzy revealed her ideal type of man to be: "Someone who's cleanly dressed and acts in a cute manner."   ...Sound like anyone we know?  

They both have smiles as bright as the sun

They smile form the bottom of their heart, genuine and pure. No matter how grey the skies, those smiles will bring out the sunshine!

"God" and "Goddess" of Asia

Lee Min-ho was voted and crowned the "Asian Male God" and the nickname stuck with him ever since. And at the 2014 Sina Weibo Night Awards Suzy won the "Goddess Award." 

item_90890_1280px_100d80f33e3a4741ab2a7a

source: www.koreaboo.com/featured/10-reasons-suzy-lee-minho-could-be-the-perfect-match/

miss A’s Suzy Dazzles and Hints in New Snapshots

miss-A-Suzy.jpg

Read full article here http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/07/miss-as-suzy-dazzles-and-hints-in-new-snapshots/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Photos] Lee Min-ho shows off A class visuals in Samsonite Red pictorial
photo621478.jpg

Read full article here http://www.hancinema.net/photos-lee-min-ho-shows-off-a-class-visuals-in-samsonite-red-pictorial

Guest nobu2a

OMG is this true....i was little upset due to negative comments toward Suzy but this news made me happy again.

Lee Min Ho-Suzy Bae Relationship: Will 'The Heirs' Star Model for Miss A Singer?

Lee Min Ho Suzy Bae

South Korean actor Lee Min Ho is known for his charisma and good looks. Recently his girlfriend and miss A singer Suzy Bae took a new step in the designing world. Fans of the celebrity couple are eager to know if the two will join hands together for a venture in the fashion industry.

"The Heirs" star was the face of several international brands, including Elle Magazine and Samsonite, in the recent past.

While the 28-year-old received appreciation from people across Asia for his hot looks in the promotional photos of Samsonite Red, the celeb also attracted many by posing for the September issue of Elle Korea, according toKdrama Stars.

Meanwhile, Min Ho's girlfriend Bae took a new step in her professional life by designing the upcoming luxury line of hand bags for Beanpole Accessories. The firm released a footage of the miss A singer designing the collection for them, stated AllKpop.

So speculations are ripe that the popular South Korean celebrity couple may team up for a new venture in the world of fashion.

However, fans will have to wait for the official announcement from the two to know if Bae will launch her own fashion collection and whether Min Ho will be a part of promotional activities.

source : www.ibtimes.co.in/lee-min-ho-suzy-bae-relationship-will-heirs-star-model-miss-singer-642837

Guest qsslave

Thanks for all sharing the updates...

Sigh:sweatingbullets: there were unfortunate thing happen on the news regarding this couple..i feel really bad on behalf of them..i just wish that suzy and lee minho just ignore all the unnecessary hate comments..be strong and stay happy:wub:

Guest qsslave

For koreaboo article above.suzy actual height is 168cm which she clarified during dream high era.she might getting taller.

When will lee minho started filming.he will getting busier aftet this.

Guest nobu2a

Suzy and Kim Woo Bin Confirmed as Leads for Upcoming Drama

Suzy and Kim Woo Bin Confirmed as Leads for Upcoming Drama

Actor Kim Woo Bin and Miss A‘s Suzy have been confirmed for the upcoming drama “Uncontrollably Fond” (working title).

The drama, which is slated for a 2016 release, will be a romance drama about two people who meet after a terrible encounter during their childhood as a top star and a documentary producer. It will be penned by screenwriter Lee Kyung Hee, known for works like “Nice Guy,” “Thank You,” I’m Sorry, I Love You,” who will be returning to writing dramas after a three-year hiatus.

Kim Woo Bin will portray Shin Joon Young, an extremely bossy superstar. Suzy will play No Eul, a documentary producer.

This will be the two stars’ first return to drama in three years. Kim Woo Bin’s last drama was “The Heirs” in 2013, while Suzy’s last drama was “Gu Family Book” in 2013

The exact airing dates and the channel on which the drama will be broadcast are still under discussion.

source: www.soompi.com/2015/08/19/suzy-and-kim-woo-bin-confirmed-as-

Guest SuzyCue

The Suzy and Woo Bin pairing is so ironic considering he was Minho's love rival in Heirs. :P

Suzy for Beanpole:

CM0OqwgUYAAolvG.jpg

CM1BLG8UkAAkvmo.jpg

Cr: to owner

CM0OSBDUEAA5rvZ.jpg

CM0ORx8UwAAto-M.jpg

CM1fPXsVEAAllUF.jpg

CM0OL9-UEAAIleG.jpg

CM0OK9gUcAAQgvJ.jpg

CM0OKAxU8AARjoQ.jpg

CM1fPUkVAAA5mBW.jpg

Guest qsslave
(both video credit to the owner)

I dont know..maybe my eyes playing a trick on me..i think the bodyguard who assist suzy during sprite event last year also one of the bg in the second video..they look alike..but most probably,the bodyguards are also like in an agency where anyone can hire them..

could it be the bodyguards are the matchmaker???:phew::phew:

who knows..B)

Guest nobu2a

Netizens uncover the hidden story between Suzy and Lee Min Ho’s relationship?

Suzy Lee MinHo

Netizens are currently discussing a rumoured possibility as to how miss A’s Suzy andLee Min Ho‘s love-line began. 

Everyone is wondering how the relationship between top stars Suzy and Lee Minho started dating. With many speculating that they probably met through mutual friends or through work, an online user brought up an interesting rumour as how the love-ling originally started from.

The post which was originally posted on Pann has been actively discussed by netizens and was eventually introduced on Bada. 

Translation: My friend who is a coordinator is close to actor Kang and tells me many things in the industry. And he tells me that all of the stories spread amongst stylists and make-up artists even if they don’t have close relations with the artists. haha But because they over express these stories, there are also many false rumors.

But here is the story of Lee Min Ho and Suzy through those people. Lee Minho always had a thing for Suzy and wanted to meet her through some mutual friends. But Suzy’s side respectfully denied the request.

Translation: Suzy did always have interest in dating by having various conversations with many guys but due to her own image in the industry, she was always careful of scandals. Suzy also cares for her family so much that she is always careful in her actions that may affect her family. Suzy and Lee Min Ho never worked together so they didn’t have any mutual people in the industry. (It is speculated that they connected through a mutual friend L and B who are both close to Suzy and Lee Minho)

Lee Min Ho finally got the chance to meet Suzy and they have fallen deeply to each other ever since. Lee Min Ho is reported to have continued to approach her continuously in personal terms. Like the saying “there are no trees that will not fall after hitting it 10 times with an axe,” and they became couples from an oppa and dongseng relationship. Even during their dates, Suzy had a hard time not trying to get exposed to the public.

Translation: It is said that Lee Min Ho’s persistence is well known. Staff members who have worked with Lee Min Ho says these actions were unexpected from him. (It isn’t that the actor’s personality is bad but he knows that he is on top and acts that way. He is so chic that there are even rumors amongst airplane members and staffs. He doesn’t like shaping his image due to laziness and refrains from showing good manners when unnecessary. I heard that is why many variety program casting crews don’t like to cast him. Because he is funny but hard to work with.)

After his debut, he used to date girls but he never took care of them. But with Suzy, it is said the he takes care of her really well. I heard it is because he takes bigger responsibility for making this relationship happen with his persistence. He also worried for her image when the scandal broke out to the public. I heard he hated Dispatch for following them around from Seoul, Paris and London. It is said that he felt really bad at the time the story broke out.

source:  www.koreaboo.com/netizens/netizens-uncover-the-hidden-story-between-suzy-and-lee-min-hos-relationship/

( i don't know how much of this is the truth but like us Minzy fans, i think netizens are also curious about their love life)

Archived