❤ MinZy ❤ Lee Min Ho ❤ Suzy Bae

Admin

Suzy Has Yet to Talk About Co-Star Kim Woo Bin With Boyfriend Lee Min Ho

suzy1-800x450.jpg

miss A‘s Suzy says she has yet to receive tips regarding acting with her upcoming co-star Kim Woo Bin from her boyfriend Lee Min Ho.

On November 19, the idol sat down for an interview with media outlet Daily Sports to discuss her career and promote her latest movie “The Sound of a Flower” which is set to premiere this month.

After it was confirmed last August that she will be starring alongside Kim Woo Bin in a new romantic drama, many of Suzy’s fans have been wondering about Lee Min Ho’s reaction to the news. The top male stars played lead roles in the 2013 drama “The Heirs.”

When asked if Lee Min Ho has given her any tips for acting with Kim Woo Bin, Suzy said, “We haven’t discussed that yet.”

“We haven’t started filming the drama yet,” she explained, and said she is currently getting to know her character, “I’m slowly starting to prepare for my role.” She will be playing a documentary producer with a strong sense of justice, who later comes to face the ugly truth about the world.

Entitled “Uncontrollably Fond,” the drama is expected to premiere in early 2016.

Source (1)

Cr http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/19/suzy-has-yet-to-talk-about-co-star-kim-woo-bin-with-boyfriend-lee-min-ho/

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2015 at 0:01 PM, Sofis90 said:

Totally agree with you on this.:blush:

They also have the right to privacy just like everyone else.

After all, they never denied it when they were found out, to the risk of losing their career.

And their respective agency confirmed it.

I think that's enough proof. :heart:

• Guest featured this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Perfect couple ! The hottest, the famous !

The most good looking, handsome, cute, beautiful, sexy couple ! All in one. Lol 

JYP bos greet lee min ho

Lee min ho fans said suzy name and he laugh :P so cutee

SUZY talk about lee min ho on happy together

• 1 month later...

Just found this, and it's so cuuuuute!

LEE MINHO HOPES TO GET MARRIED TO PROTECT GIRLFRIEND BAE SUZY (SOURCE)

Lee Minho (28) admitted to dating Bae Suzy (20) (also Bae Suji) in March this year. But have kept a low profile since.

In a recent interview, he finally loosens up and talks about his love life. He shares that as he matures, he is starting to realise what it really takes to be a man.

He believes that a real man has to be responsible for what he has said and has to be honest with his words. More importantly, a man needs to protect his loved ones. When asked whether he is feeling blissful, he says that blissfulness is not measured by his own happiness only. The other party should feel blissful when she is with him.

When asked about his relationship with girlfriend Bae Suzy, he says he hopes to get married so that he can protect her.

Aww....

(We haven't had a chance to use the word 'Aww' in a long time.)

Saw this news but I am not sure if it is legit as I don't see any other news sites reporting it. Let's just wait and see if they will confirm or deny it. 

http://en.yibada.com/articles/128999/20160605/lee-min-ho-miss-a-suzy-reportedly-break-up-15-months.htm#ixzz4AlPGo8Pi

Lee Min Ho and Miss A's Suzy reportedly break up after 15 months of dating

Lee Min Ho and miss A's Suzy have reportedly broken up after dating for around 15 months. Speculations are rife that the 21-year-old singer-actress is reportedly seeing someone new.

Numerous newsstand in South Korea claimed that there are still unresolved feelings between Suzy and her ex-boyfriend. Adding fire to the rumor, it was learned that Suzy and her ex-beau were spotted on multiple dates before a series of paparazzi photos of the singer and Lee on a date in London and Paris went viral, Fashion & Style reported.

According to the publication, Suzy had a crush on another man but ended up with the 28-year-old actor instead, after the latter perseveringly sought after her. Not long after the reports made the rounds on the web, many fans speculated that if Lee and Suzy were to call it quits, it would be on the grounds that the latter had another man in her psyche.

Nonetheless, it should also be noted that it is not the first time that the couple has faced break-up rumors. In September 2015, Suzy's agency, JYP Entertainment, stressed to All K-pop that the singer-actress' relationship with Lee was just as strong as ever in spite of the ceaseless speculations.

"After asking Suzy, we have learned that the breakup reports are false. They are meeting well," a representative from JYP Entertainment said, while Lee's agency added: "It's not true that they broke up."
After months of rampant speculation, Lee and Suzy officially confirmed their budding romance in March 2015. It can be recalled that the couple openly acknowledged their relationship after Korea's Dispatch posted photos of their dates in central London in March 2015.

As of this writing, the couple has yet to comment on the break-up claims. Meanwhile, Lee and Bae are both keeping themselves occupied with their respective projects.
Lee, who rose to international fame after starring in "Boys over Flowers," will make his next big screen appearance in the Korean-Chinese film titled "Bounty Hunters." He will be acting along with an ensemble Chinese artists led by Wallace Chung, Tiffany Tang, Karena Ng, Louis Fan and Jones Xu.
Adding on, Lee will be making his small screen comeback with a male lead role in the upcoming SBS's drama called "The Legend of the Blue Sea." The fantasy-romantic drama, which co-stars Jun Ji Hyun, revolves around the county magistrate, Kim Dam Rung, who released mermaids into the sea, which were later caught by a fisherman.

Suzy Bae, on the other hand, was given a role as No Eul in KBS2's upcoming drama, "Uncontrollably Fond," alongside actor Kim Woo Bin. The romantic-comedy drama, which is scheduled to premiere on July 6, will be broadcast simultaneously in five countries; South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and North America.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/128999/20160605/lee-min-ho-miss-a-suzy-reportedly-break-up-15-months.htm#ixzz4AldPIWey

So sorry to post this but Is this true? The article also tag it as "THE RUMORS"... I hope they're doing just fine..

Rumors: Did Lee Min Ho's Love Suzy Date Sung Joon? [PICS]

Lee Min Ho and Suzy

Did Miss A Suzy, who's dating Lee Min Ho, date Sung Joon?

Earlier this month, old rumors of girl group Miss A's Suzy and her ex-boyfriend resurfaced. (Read more about ithere) The rumors speculated Suzy was done with actor Lee Min Ho and was seeing someone new.

It turns out the ex-boyfriend in the picture was actor Sung Joon. Sung Joon and Suzy saw each other before Suzy started dating Lee, according to sources. Here are photos of Sung Joon and Suzy on a secret date that prove their dating rumors.

(below pic taken on 2013)

Sung Joon and Suzy were rumored to date after filming a historical drama together, but both dismissed the rumors, saying they're just good friends.

According to Korea Daily's reports in February 2016, Suzy had a crush on another man, but she ended up with Lee after he relentlessly sought after her.

Lee and Suzy started dating in January 2015. They openly acknowledged the relationship after Dispatch exposed photos of their dates in London in March. Lee gained popularity across Asia though hit dramas "Boys Over Flowers" and "The Heirs."

Spoiler

Lifestyle: ‘Breaking’ news but Lee Min-ho, Bae Suzy silent

BY ANUSHA VENKAT on JUNE 6, 2016 in LIFESTYLE(<>

suzy bae and lee min ho

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho and K-pop candy Bae Suzy had been keeping their relationship status under wraps for a while. Now, a flurry of unconfirmed reports are spreading the rumour that the adored pair might have already broken up.

CSN reported that Suzy is seeing someone from her past and is said to be rekindling an old romance. Yibada also said the singer-actress is patching things up with an ex-boyfriend. It has been reported that Suzy and her ex-boyfriend have unresolved feelings and the two were spotted together going on dates.

Suzy was interested in another person before she started dating Lee Min-ho a year ago, Fashion & Style reported. However, the latest rumours have not been confirmed. It is not the first time such Suzy-Lee break-up rumors have surfaced.

Her affair with Lee Min-ho had been remaining a mystery. Earlier this year, media reported that their relationship was healthy and going good, much to the relief of their fans. But after that there has been no update on their affair.

http://atimes.com/2016/06/lifestyle-breaking-news-but-lee-min-ho-bae-suzy-silent/

Я думал, что это странно, когда Мин Хо не пришел на премьеру фильма Syuzi. Были так много парней, но не его /. Уже тогда я понял, что не все хорошо в их отношениях.

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:40 AM, Kris Silva said:

Saw this news but I am not sure if it is legit as I don't see any other news sites reporting it. Let's just wait and see if they will confirm or deny it. 

http://en.yibada.com/articles/128999/20160605/lee-min-ho-miss-a-suzy-reportedly-break-up-15-months.htm#ixzz4AlPGo8Pi

Lee Min Ho and Miss A's Suzy reportedly break up after 15 months of dating

Lee Min Ho and miss A's Suzy have reportedly broken up after dating for around 15 months. Speculations are rife that the 21-year-old singer-actress is reportedly seeing someone new.

Numerous newsstand in South Korea claimed that there are still unresolved feelings between Suzy and her ex-boyfriend. Adding fire to the rumor, it was learned that Suzy and her ex-beau were spotted on multiple dates before a series of paparazzi photos of the singer and Lee on a date in London and Paris went viral, Fashion & Style reported.

According to the publication, Suzy had a crush on another man but ended up with the 28-year-old actor instead, after the latter perseveringly sought after her. Not long after the reports made the rounds on the web, many fans speculated that if Lee and Suzy were to call it quits, it would be on the grounds that the latter had another man in her psyche.

Nonetheless, it should also be noted that it is not the first time that the couple has faced break-up rumors. In September 2015, Suzy's agency, JYP Entertainment, stressed to All K-pop that the singer-actress' relationship with Lee was just as strong as ever in spite of the ceaseless speculations.

"After asking Suzy, we have learned that the breakup reports are false. They are meeting well," a representative from JYP Entertainment said, while Lee's agency added: "It's not true that they broke up."
After months of rampant speculation, Lee and Suzy officially confirmed their budding romance in March 2015. It can be recalled that the couple openly acknowledged their relationship after Korea's Dispatch posted photos of their dates in central London in March 2015.

As of this writing, the couple has yet to comment on the break-up claims. Meanwhile, Lee and Bae are both keeping themselves occupied with their respective projects.
Lee, who rose to international fame after starring in "Boys over Flowers," will make his next big screen appearance in the Korean-Chinese film titled "Bounty Hunters." He will be acting along with an ensemble Chinese artists led by Wallace Chung, Tiffany Tang, Karena Ng, Louis Fan and Jones Xu.
Adding on, Lee will be making his small screen comeback with a male lead role in the upcoming SBS's drama called "The Legend of the Blue Sea." The fantasy-romantic drama, which co-stars Jun Ji Hyun, revolves around the county magistrate, Kim Dam Rung, who released mermaids into the sea, which were later caught by a fisherman.

Suzy Bae, on the other hand, was given a role as No Eul in KBS2's upcoming drama, "Uncontrollably Fond," alongside actor Kim Woo Bin. The romantic-comedy drama, which is scheduled to premiere on July 6, will be broadcast simultaneously in five countries; South Korea, Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and North America.

Read more: http://en.yibada.com/articles/128999/20160605/lee-min-ho-miss-a-suzy-reportedly-break-up-15-months.htm#ixzz4AldPIWey

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 9:18 PM, nina22 said:

I very much hope that the news of their break - it's not true. Min Ho and Suzy are very suited to each other.

17 hours ago, Yippeuni said:

So sorry to post this but Is this true? The article also tag it as "THE RUMORS"... I hope they're doing just fine..

Rumors: Did Lee Min Ho's Love Suzy Date Sung Joon? [PICS]

Lee Min Ho and Suzy

Did Miss A Suzy, who's dating Lee Min Ho, date Sung Joon?

Earlier this month, old rumors of girl group Miss A's Suzy and her ex-boyfriend resurfaced. (Read more about ithere) The rumors speculated Suzy was done with actor Lee Min Ho and was seeing someone new.

It turns out the ex-boyfriend in the picture was actor Sung Joon. Sung Joon and Suzy saw each other before Suzy started dating Lee, according to sources. Here are photos of Sung Joon and Suzy on a secret date that prove their dating rumors.

(below pic taken on 2013)

Sung Joon and Suzy were rumored to date after filming a historical drama together, but both dismissed the rumors, saying they're just good friends.

According to Korea Daily's reports in February 2016, Suzy had a crush on another man, but she ended up with Lee after he relentlessly sought after her.

Lee and Suzy started dating in January 2015. They openly acknowledged the relationship after Dispatch exposed photos of their dates in London in March. Lee gained popularity across Asia though hit dramas "Boys Over Flowers" and "The Heirs."

Reveal hidden contents

Lifestyle: ‘Breaking’ news but Lee Min-ho, Bae Suzy silent

BY ANUSHA VENKAT on JUNE 6, 2016 in LIFESTYLE(<>

suzy bae and lee min ho

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho and K-pop candy Bae Suzy had been keeping their relationship status under wraps for a while. Now, a flurry of unconfirmed reports are spreading the rumour that the adored pair might have already broken up.

CSN reported that Suzy is seeing someone from her past and is said to be rekindling an old romance. Yibada also said the singer-actress is patching things up with an ex-boyfriend. It has been reported that Suzy and her ex-boyfriend have unresolved feelings and the two were spotted together going on dates.

Suzy was interested in another person before she started dating Lee Min-ho a year ago, Fashion & Style reported. However, the latest rumours have not been confirmed. It is not the first time such Suzy-Lee break-up rumors have surfaced.

Her affair with Lee Min-ho had been remaining a mystery. Earlier this year, media reported that their relationship was healthy and going good, much to the relief of their fans. But after that there has been no update on their affair.

http://atimes.com/2016/06/lifestyle-breaking-news-but-lee-min-ho-bae-suzy-silent/

It's fake, not legit at all !!!

The website that started the rumor is known for making stuff up, and using old articles plus adding their own fanfiction.

Also, you should read it:

"I made an extensive research about the source of the article. It all started in the website "Fashion Style" which mistranslated an article of 'Korea Daily' that was published way back from FEBRUARY 15, 2016.

'Fashion Style' made the article more dramatic and ended up concluding to the break up rumors, while the original article wasn't even talked about 'break up' but just talks about the guy who was linked to Suzy BEFORE she and Lee Min Ho was confirmed dating. This guy was Sung Joon and "Sung Joon & Suzy" issue was way back 2013, it's old.

Then, here you go 'Yibada' which made an article based from the mistranslated article made by 'Fashion Style' and added some "news" from Allkpop's article that talks about the break up rumors last September 2015 (Rumor that has been denied by LMH & Suzy agencies). It made the article more exaggerated by claiming that they already ended their 15-month relationship. In addition, 'Chat Sports News' also made an article that is mainly based from 'Yibada'.

'Fashion Style', 'Yibada', 'Chat Sport News', 'IB Times', 'Movie Guide News', 'Sporela', and other websites are all click-bait websites that misinform people. Please don't readily believe to these kind of websites."

Anyway, even if they break up (which I hope not), this article is unreliable and irrelevant... It look more like a fanfiction... You can't even see any latest news on Korean websites about LMH-Suzy. And obviously the article was not came from reliable sources and just a recycled information from the past articles while adding more drama and their own fanfiction.^^

I very much hope that this article is fake. But the article about their decay, which are constantly emerging in recent years very worried about me.
And why they do not appear anywhere else in common? Yes, they never once appeared together at an official event. Min Ho did not even come to the premiere of the film Suzy, although there was plenty of star-boys.

There is no smoke without fire. From my own experience I think that the appearance of such articles constantly - is to prepare the fans to the official news of the break.
But I do not want it! They are a lovely couple.

• Guest unfeatured this topic

I read some article about break up things. So, before dating with LMH, suzy was dating with Sung joon? The paparazi pic with sungjoon, seems like their was dating in the past, look how sungjoon place his hand on suzy back. :) 

But now suzy dating with LMH, i also support both of them cute-rabbit-emoticon-21.gif the fake break up news between them, i dont trust :D sometimes in relationship, we can broke up few days or few weeks, than we get back together :D they are also human, not character on kdrama lol. Im glad suzy date with lmh kekekeke.. Both of them beautiful,PERFECT ! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hope it isn't true either... I'm hoping he gets to spend or spent his birthday with her.

Anyway... It's amazing that they haven't been seen dating since Dispatch outed them. There 2nd jobs must be ninjas. Even Rain & KTH gets seen from time to time. 

• 2 weeks later...

I believe they are still together as LMH was mentioned at Suzy's drama presscon: 

minute 1:30 in this video

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.ro/2016/07/kim-woo-bin-answers-for-suzy-on.html

Kim Woo Bin stepped up for Suzy by answering, "I knew this question would be asked. Shin Min Ah gave us a lot of support and watched all of our drama teasers. (Suzy's boyfriend) Lee Min Ho is also a friend so he's been showing his support as well."

http://www.soompi.com/…/kim-woo-bin-discusses-feels-compet…/
He also said that he gets support from both Shin Min Ah, his girlfriend, and Lee Min Ho, Suzy’s boyfriend. “Every time a teaser came out, [Shin Min Ah] would give me support. She’s very much looking forward to the drama. […] I’m also close with Lee Min Ho, and he contacts me to cheer me on as well.”

Archived