[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

It's up to each individual whether they want to continue to support this ship or not. As for me, same like Gulnar & anniepanda, my ship end here as well. It's not bcos that I believe hong Jong hyun dating nana, but it's bcos of his attitude towards the Jongah fans. Trust me I still like him..

nana is following only lee suk' public IG & he is NOT following nana. But koo hara is following lee sook's private Ig & vise versa. So I don't think it's nana & lee sook.

knowing that there is a Big fan war in his IG, hjh updated his top gear poster few hours later nana posted her drama poster. If he was little bit sensitive to his Jongah fans, I believe he wouldn't have done that. "Iakklo" said "did Yura seem to be affected by the bowling night", answer is "We don't know". 

And what Yura said about nana & hjh's friendship on WGM was in 2015. Soo many things can change in 1 year. Even if they are just friends, hjh should be more careful since he already had a rumour with his "this friend", afterall he is a public figure. Every time he does something careless, actually he is being inconsiderate towards his fans whose being defending & loyal to him all this time. 

So I too hope people will stop tagging Yura on his IG. Does Yura lack anything??? She can have any guy she wants. If hjh doesn't understand that then it's his loss. Soo hope they won't humiliate Yura like this.

we don't know we might come together again one day... All the best with your project & for now anyong chingus!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smallwonder said:

It's up to each individual whether they want to continue to support this ship or not. As for me, same like Gulnar & anniepanda, my ship end here as well. It's not bcos that I believe hong Jong hyun dating nana, but it's bcos of his attitude towards the Jongah fans. Trust me I still like him..

nana is following only lee suk' public IG & he is NOT following nana. But koo hara is following lee sook's private Ig & vise versa. So I don't think it's nana & lee sook.

knowing that there is a Big fan war in his IG, hjh updated his top gear poster few hours later nana posted her drama poster. If he was little bit sensitive to his Jongah fans, I believe he wouldn't have done that. "Iakklo" said "did Yura seem to be affected by the bowling night", answer is "We don't know". 

And what Yura said about nana & hjh's friendship on WGM was in 2015. Soo many things can change in 1 year. Even if they are just friends, hjh should be more careful since he already had a rumour with his "this friend", afterall he is a public figure. Every time he does something careless, actually he is being inconsiderate towards his fans whose being defending & loyal to him all this time. 

So I too hope people will stop tagging Yura on his IG. Does Yura lack anything??? She can have any guy she wants. If hjh doesn't understand that then it's his loss. Soo hope they won't humiliate Yura like this.

we don't know we might come together again one day... All the best with your project & for now anyong chingus!!

One little correction lxxsxxkkkk which is private Leesoo IG indeed is following nana which he didn't until recently, which lead people among his korean fans wondering about his current state (i personally have been asked about it).  Talking about the fan war between 1 crazy international sasaeng and ... all the others who are upset by her wrongdoing, I still can't get how she managed on her own to win over once upon a time strong "believers". Funny isn't it? Korean Jjongah's don't even know about that ridiculous international fight since... there is none among themselves. We, internationals, are the only one, for a change, to find something wrong about HJH behavior.

Upon what he should do or not about his friend before meeting Yura i think it is unfair for both of them to behave as if they were guilty of something. He stated the rumor was false she stated too, if they were to avoid themselves it could be more suspicious than ever. That is why korean jjongah's don't mind at all him meeting openly with her. And they have a point there. Knowing how sensitive korean people are upon those kind of matters, that outing wouldn't have been unnoticed otherwise you would have a bunch of article in dispatch, women sense the fact calling him a liar and make him blacklisted for a while.

Anyway those who are no longer shippers shouldn't mind others exercise their right to ship the way they want. We are all free to do what we want if it is not harming anyone until further notice.

Can't wait to be in 2 days because I really need positivity. I am a little bit sad to say goodbye to you guys who decided not to ship anymore but in the meantime happy you have find an other path to follow (or not) that you will be satisfied with.

See you in 2 days for the jjongah's remaining and hope you will be glad with what is coming ;)

PS : I wish I could have been there in Korea in 2 days, maybe for Yura next time :) !

Edited by lakklo
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, lakklo said:

One little correction lxxsxxkkkk which is private Leesoo IG indeed is following nana which he didn't until recently, which lead people among his korean fans wondering about his current state (i personally have been asked about it).  Talking about the fan war between 1 crazy international sasaeng and ... all the others who are upset by her wrongdoing, I still can't get how she managed on her own to win over once upon a time strong "believers". Funny isn't it? Korean Jjongah's don't even know about that ridiculous international fight since... there is none among themselves. We, internationals, are the only one, for a change, to find something wrong about HJH behavior.

Upon what he should do or not about his friend before meeting Yura i think it is unfair for both of them to behave as if they were guilty of something. He stated the rumor was false she stated too, if they were to avoid themselves it could be more suspicious than ever. That is why korean jjongah's don't mind at all him meeting openly with her. And they have a point there. Knowing how sensitive korean people are upon those kind of matters, that outing wouldn't have been unnoticed otherwise you would have a bunch of article in dispatch, women sense the fact calling him a liar and make him blacklisted for a while.

Anyway those who are no longer shippers shouldn't mind others exercise their right to ship the way they want. We are all free to do what we want if it is not harming anyone until further notice.

Can't wait to be in 2 days because I really need positivity. I am a little bit sad to say goodbye to you guys who decided not to ship anymore but in the meantime happy you have find an other path to follow (or not) that you will be satisfied with.

See you in 2 days for the jjongah's remaining and hope you will be glad with what is coming ;)

PS : I wish I could have been there in Korea in 2 days, maybe for Yura next time :) !

I know lee sook's private ig is lxxsxxkkkk, I checked again since you told, but he is not following nana or nana is not following his private ig either. 

I want to emphasise that I DON'T believe that hjh & nana is dating. And until recently I did believe that hjh & Yura s dating. So it's not about it. That s why I said that we might get together again one day.

with all my heart I wish that I m wrong & you are right. 

So wish you all the best for the project !

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, smallwonder said:

I know lee sook's private ig is lxxsxxkkkk, I checked again since you told, but he is not following nana or nana is not following his private ig either. 

I want to emphasise that I DON'T believe that hjh & nana is dating. And until recently I did believe that hjh & Yura s dating. So it's not about it. That s why I said that we might get together again one day.

with all my heart I wish that I m wrong & you are right. 

So wish you all the best for the project !

Take your time to put the whole letters while tapping in the followers bar, slooooowly.... we just checked and he is indeed following her ;). And it is not a question of being wrong or right... i ship the WGM wether they are together right now or not as someone else would ship a mythical couple. I just would not like to hear people command me how to ship or not thinking they are in the shoes of the shipped ;) Again, so long and take care^^

• Like 1

Moving on shouldn't be about bending down for haters or their disgusting behaviors. One say that if you love someone strongly enough, you have to be able to let that person go. I can't speak for anyone, but in my personal case, I think it is the right time for ME to let JjongAh go.. not because of Jjong's date with friends or IG drama or hate, but because I find it hard to ship as passionately as before. It was a natural process, no one made an impact on it. I mentioned about the IG drama because I was so disappointed about the comments. However, I still care for JjongAh-couple, for Jjong and for Yura. So I will always support them by lurking around on IG and such, and of course still keep in touch with my Jjonaholics friends :) 

I hope we can respect and understand each other's opinions and choices; for those who continue to ship, those who have stopped completely and those who are just supporters. Let the ending be beautiful and let the next generation of pure JjongAh-shippers be more open minded and united :) 

as for me if one of them reveals that there into relationship just like Won Bin has Min Na and Lee Min Ho with Suzy reveal there dating i don't think ill stop liking this couple..reel or real :)..i just download an IG n i sometime read comments but i watch WGM most of my not bc time..its d only thing we can do if we miss them hoping they could have a drama together with a kissing scene and bed scene :D ..

https://www.facebook.com/JoYoung.wgm.couple/photos/a.1420778964868390.1073741827.1420777441535209/1754818904797726/?type=3&theater

So... ladies,... we made it happen,or i should say  : let's start by mentioning those of us who contributed to that event whom without their contribution, (time, money, faith ;),.. ) nothing could have been done : (sorry i don't know your soompy ID or i will put your mail pseudo, thank you in advance Bev for correcting me^^) : Jwan, Sheng, Horti, Anniepanda, Bev, Mee Lian, Tini Yusri, Shemykoo, jeniiuu12, KayceeO, Shengyue_ho, An Mai Lee, Fazliza909, Yleen Aguilar. Much love again and a Giga THANK YOU FOR THAT

?type=3&theater

Our support to HJH has been most of the time praised and, the most important here HJH really appreciated it and, at the end, that is what really matter. Again, wether jjongah is an item or not is not what is important, but let's make our supports as a tribute to the wonderful and amazing dream couple they once upon a time made us felt in love with. Thank you HJH thank Yura Thank you Jjongaholics International, love guys!!!

• Like 1

https://www.facebook.com/JoYoung.wgm.couple/photos/a.1420778964868390.1073741827.1420777441535209/1754818904797726/?type=3&theater

So... ladies,... we made it happen,or i should say  : let's start by mentioning those of us who contributed to that event whom without their contribution, (time, money, faith ;),.. ) nothing could have been done : (sorry i don't know your soompy ID or i will put your mail pseudo, thank you in advance Bev for correcting me^^) : Jwan, Sheng, Horti, Anniepanda, Bev, Mee Lian, Tini Yusri, Shemykoo, jeniiuu12, KayceeO, Shengyue_ho, An Mai Lee, Fazliza909, Yleen Aguilar. Much love again and a Giga THANK YOU FOR THAT

?type=3&theater

Our support to HJH has been most of the time praised and, the most important here HJH really appreciated it and, at the end, that is what really matter. Again, wether jjongah is an item or not is not what is important, but let's make our supports as a tribute to the wonderful and amazing dream couple they once upon a time made us felt in love with. Thank you HJH thank Yura Thank you Jjongaholics International, love guys!!!

Ps : don't why but i cant insert any pic :((( sorry fort that!

On 6/7/2016 at 10:59 AM, kaoriharang said:

HELLO EVERYONE!

I have been around for awhile. I have a favor to ask of you. I have been trying to find jjongah's episodes subbed in english. Lately kshowonline's the links are gone.

is there anyone out there who happens to know any site that still has active links of their episode?

If possible from the first episode till the end?

APPRECIATE IT! ~~:blush:

hi, u can still watched them here http://kshows.to/we-got-married-s4-episode-327.html

better to download it before they disable those vids :w00t:

• Like 1

On 6/7/2016 at 9:59 AM, kaoriharang said:

HELLO EVERYONE!

I have been around for awhile. I have a favor to ask of you. I have been trying to find jjongah's episodes subbed in english. Lately kshowonline's the links are gone.

is there anyone out there who happens to know any site that still has active links of their episode?

If possible from the first episode till the end?

APPRECIATE IT! ~~:blush:

check this out http://kshowdaily.net/category/jonghyun-yura/ 

hope it helps.. :wub:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I just want to say thankyou for jjongah and this thread for makes good memory for me, i'm still remember how i'm always check the first thread (i'm sad the first thread gone now), write every week about how cute the new episode, and share the happiness with you all jjongaholic. Maybe some of you dont know me, because this is my new account (i dont remember the password of my previous account), and i'm only write sometimes in the first thread. I remember i'm always waiting for some translate conversation of jjongah from @anniepanda while waiting the engsub. Really really memorable!!

Thank you jjongah for every moment. I'm a student college when jjongah was aired, jjongah is my pleasure when i'm really really strugling with my subject in college, i remember i cry a lot when i failed in some subjects, and now i've graduated and worked in place that i want the most.

Now, when i look jjong or ahyoung, i'm smile and really grateful, wish them the best. It's up to them if they're together or dating another person. I will always support them individually. 

Life must go on, but memories the same.

I will make them one of my favourite old days.

Thank you jjongah. Thankyou jjongaholic. I wish jjong, ahyoung, and you all happy.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Things have been slowly moving in this thread. I am happy to see how both their careers are getting the right attention (though of course there is still negative attention towards them) but i feel they have certain grown their career.

Whether or not they are currently dating or they are friends doesnt quite matter to me. I just want them happy.

Soon Jong will have a drama comeback and quite a highly anticipated one, and yura has a ongoing variety show and drama. Plus GsD will eventually be coming back in Sept. I look forward to more projects from both of them and also perhaps some occasionally run ins ^^

• Like 8

Guest prism2103

Thank you y'all for continue ur dedication to jjongah & this thread! its been quite some time since i popped by. 

hands up for all those who continue to watch yura & jong wgm episodes way more than they can count, or those who continue to smile at the sight of jjongah related instagram posts when yura or jong's name is tagged. :D

the more i watch the more i reminisce and the more i miss these lovely twos. 

im following yura thru her drama in after the show ends. bohyun's a pretty cute dude, so is ha suk jin (hes quirky macho older bro) & minhyuk. but tbh in preference nothing compares w her and jong together. yura has more scenes w bohyun (b/c of the story line) but tbh tho bohyun's pretty gentle w her, he just seems too rough in comparison. maybe jong's spoiled us too much, but i really like jong being such a gentle gentleman to his one & only girl. (what a dreamy ideal of mine hehe :)

im SOoooOOOooooOOOOooooOOOoo thrilled! apparently jong's drama is not only coming out soon but ALSO a reality show w 1 of his closet bff buddies kim young kwang will be coming out too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO HIPHIP HOORAY. more jong YES PLS. i miss this guy :wub:

cr:  홍종현 INDONESIA @withhongjjong  19h

Best Friend Hong Jong Hyun and Kim Young Kwang will going to Japan for filming reality show #홍종현 #김영광

Cov9Zd8VUAAFlH6.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

kkaakkkuungg.,.,long time no see just dropby,.

RM RAW PART2   RM RAW PART1 long time no see jjonghyunaaa,.,congratullations for your drama:w00t::w00t: n ur Show what isit again airtiming?? :lol:

OUR JJONGAH LIKELY HV GOOD CHEMISTRY WITH ARCHERY THINGS :grimace: whhoooppss"jjongaholic callin'

and this too,.our ah youngie eating show,..tasty road 160825 with Sojin as guest

hv a nice weekend dear all,.,smoochh:wub:

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...