[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

hhhaaaaa soo happy lots of updates and creative things here,.happy lurking meee,.leave trace first

thax all for sharing jjong's intrview very refreshing **chargingmyjjongahaholicsfeel smooochh:heart::blush:and now am gettin' greedy,.,iii waaaannttt vid intrview of this:grimace::grimace: i want to see jjong's face when he said GF and ofc overall the intrview content kkkkkkk if that possible:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

aaawww jjongiieeee u wanted to be confident?? i think u are confident enough tho,.,looking at you smiling and waving happily to your fans also your comfortable gestures during intrvw on photo wall event i think u r confindent now**not complaining just wonder where does this come jjong seobaaanngg.,a happy heart??**theres someone receiving lots of love i think:w00t::wub: from fansfamillyfriendsandGFmaybeee:lol:hhaaaakk congratulationsssss**warning dont believe what am sayin,.yow jjong**stay happy and humble :wub: our jjongah fightiiingg,.!!jjongaholics too fighttiiinggg.,.,!! let's continue the good vibes here:wub: ofc cant be left thax much to our generous couple for sharing their feels and feed my delulu #whatacuties

here OFD special episode engsubed

@leehyo77 @anniepanda thax for sharing AY pic in HD also preview supperman return,.,i also guessing its our ah youngie., 4 more days to wait **psstt it's just streching  affraid we all tgt might get a heart attack from happiness before our JJONGAH really Joint this program with their little cuties mmhhhaaaaaaa **sowrynottosorry

PS;our jjongah looking great on their last event,.,both skinier but glowing in black, their milky skin to die for:wub::wub: #backtolurkmode#barewithmypoorenglish

• Like 4

hello my fellow Jjongaholics..for ones who haven't watched Tasty Road latest episode April 2nd, here you are:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x41once_160402-tasty-road-ep7-yura-kim-min-jung_fun

viewimage.php?id=34a8c227&no=29bcc427b38cre: 율블리 @Yura's DC gallery

Yura really cute in this episode, those innocent eyes when she's amazed by delicious food is so adorable. Anyway, i'm glad to see she become more relax, enjoy herself, and have a good sync with her co-MC.

=======

Congratulations Jjong, hope more awards, luck, love & happiness come to uri Jjong & Ahyoungie too.

side note: not a fan of his current hairstyle, but i guess it's more because of the drama

=======

@rawrr915, i love your fan arts ^^

Well about Jjong's interview, he basically talked about WGM & how he usually behaves around his girlfriend, he didn't mention Yura literally. but if you want some delulu for yourself, go on..as long as it's in a right dose, it's ok. ;) i'll go for my delulu with this part "when the cameras were off, i played well" hmm.. ;) Afterall, i sense that he wants to clear the misunderstanding/misjudge that some people still have about his personality. As an introverted person, it's not easy to be comfortable with lot of cameras around you, eyeing on your every moves, listening to your every words, specially when it comes to 'a date'..pretty much he just wants to be 'alone with his girl', he is a private person. :)

====

#waiting for Yura's next ep of Tasty Road on Saturday

#hoping some updates from Yura's filming Happy Together with Hyeri on this Saturday

#waiting for Yura's guesting as Twin brothers 'Morning Angel' in Superman Returns on Sunday

#hoping Jjong's drama filming goes well

#hoping Jjong gets more photoshoot..cause he looks so fiiiiine in every photoshoot (he's model indeed), uri Ahyoungie too ^^

#hoping happiness, health & blessings for uri Jjongah & Jjongaholics

#hoping....$#^$&%^ (only Jjongaholics know)

#waiting....$#%^*&^ (only Jjongaholics know)

• Like 8

hellooo...princess Yura finally here: ^^

Yura DO LOVE kids. She really adores them, You can see it in her eyes, smile, voice tone& gestures. :) in other side, the kids love & adore her sooo much! ^^ it's rare to see kids get close and even fall for someone that they meet for the first time that quick. I bet the kids really can feel how beautiful uri Ahyoungie's hearts, that's why. :)

Cfq2f61UYAASIej.jpg

201604101749770877_570a1823d8a49_99_2016

here's Yura articles on Naver, it's trending (3rd right now)

'슈퍼맨' 엘숙→유라…서언·서준의 마음은 갈대 (종합) :: 네이버 TV연예

You can check it, give comments (of course in Hangul) and upvote the positive comments about Yura with your account twitter. Just click the 'thumbs up icon'  beside the comment and you will be directed to log in using twitter account.

Have a nice & happy weekend all~ I'm so happy today~ ^^

• Like 9

Guest maulida88

have this one shared yet?

its a translated comment from naver news. http://everydaydaisyday.blogspot.com/2016/04/news-yura-guest-on-return-of-superman.html?spref=tw

[NEWS] Yura Guest On The Return Of Superman

Lee Hwijae and his twin sons was having 1 Night 2 Days special on their The Return Of Superman episode. They had Yura as their morning angel.

1. [+1,485 -100] Yura is really pretty..

[+1.166 -104] Yura is freaking pretty... She would be a good wife and wise mother. Whoever her husband would be, he is really lucky

[+903 -42] Elsook must be sadㅋㅋㅋ

[+798 -73] If it was Yura, my heart isn't just going to swayed, I would forever be a sunflower (only seeing her)

[+512 -50] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋCuteㅋㅋㅋ

[+199 -30] Babies know beauty

[+131 -17] They are still young but know beautyㅋㅋYura is so kind~~

[+174 -32] Yura is kind, pretty, has a nice body, kids would her more if she wears Elsa's outfit... She still looks amazing in Anna's outfit..

[+165 -32] Seriously Yura was so pretty when she came out wearing Anna's dress........ It's my first time ever to envy kidsㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+130 -23]Yura is pretty, has a nice body, kind, and also good at drawing. Isn't she such a good wife and mother material..?

I guess I have a lot of tv show to catch up.

Thanks again for all your upadates :)

Hellooo ^^

here's soompi article about Yura's appearance on 'Superman Returns'

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/11/seo-eon-and-seo-jun-fall-head-over-heels-for-girls-days-yura-on-the-return-of-superman/

note: soompi rarely update an article about GsD & Yura, so let's appreciate it now by checking the articles & leave positive comment there. Spread the love!^^

================

here's Yura's cut from 'Superman Returns' (raw)

160410 超人回來了 EP125 Girl's Day Yura cut - Dailymotion影片

================

here's Tasty Road ep. 8 (raw) last Saturday:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x43aet6_160409-tasty-road-ep8-yura-and-kim-min-jung_fun

enjoy ;) Happy happy happy :)

• Like 6

Hey everyone! Long time no see~ It's been busy these past couple of months. So, I don't really post stuff in here anymore. But, sooooooo happy our ship is still sailing - after a year! Even this forum is still alive and kicking with overflowing love to our lovely couple. I can't wait for Jjong's drama and Ah Youngie's Happy Together guesting with Hyeri!

Jjongah fans are indeed the best! :wub:

• Like 4

On 11 April 2016 at 3:49 AM, casualclassycassava said:

Hellooo ^^

here's soompi article about Yura's appearance on 'Superman Returns'

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/11/seo-eon-and-seo-jun-fall-head-over-heels-for-girls-days-yura-on-the-return-of-superman/

note: soompi rarely update an article about GsD & Yura, so let's appreciate it now by checking the articles & leave positive comment there. Spread the love!^^

================

here's Yura's cut from 'Superman Returns' (raw)

160410 超人回來了 EP125 Girl's Day Yura cut - Dailymotion影片

================

here's Tasty Road ep. 8 (raw) last Saturday:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x43aet6_160409-tasty-road-ep8-yura-and-kim-min-jung_fun

enjoy ;) Happy happy happy :)

I really love the new episode of The Return of Superman. Yura truly looked so pretty and I love how the twins fell in love with her so quickly. Truly! And how they went on a date with her ^^ 

She just keeps getting prettier every day! 

• Like 4

Hellloooooww my dear Jjongaholics ^^

Here's raw version of Happy Together on April 14th which uri Ahyoungie appeared as a guest along Hyeri.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44g4xk_%ED%95%B4%ED%94%BC-%ED%88%AC%EA%B2%8C%EB%8D%94-444%ED%9A%8C-20160414-1_tv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44go95_%ED%95%B4%ED%94%BC-%ED%88%AC%EA%B2%8C%EB%8D%94-444%ED%9A%8C-20160414-2_tv

========================================

and here's Tasty Road ep.9 on April 16th

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x44xmy4_160416-tasty-road-ep9-yura-kim-min-jung_fun

Enjoy^^ Happy Sunday all~

• Like 6

Hi guys! I need your help! I'm desperate. I'm looking for that video of jjongah where Jjong stole a glance at yura on Inkigayo stage and then smiled secretly to himself. If there is no video, a gif is fine! I can't seem to find it. Please help! Thank you :wub::wub:

• Like 1