[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Sharing my new vid and a fanfic a made, pls comment and share~ Jjongah love~

JJONGAH FANFIC:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1308889/1/something-more-jjongah

Yura felt her heart flutter amongst the shriek and giggles of her members when Jong Hyun knocked on their room backstage in Inkigayo. He looked so striking then, with flowers and cake in his hands, coming through with his promise to support them on their comeback. That proud and handsome smile he was wearing. Only for her.

Please also like and follow me on twitter~

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Whoa, this thread used to be so alive in the previous years and now due to lack of JjongAh news, there's no updates about them~

But i'm just gonna leave this one here....

Girls-Day-Yura.jpg

February issue of 'Arena Homme+'

Girls-Day-Yura.jpg

For Cosmopolitan

I don't know which hair suits her better, but both looks good on her and both gives her a different vibe!

I hope everyone's been great this last couple of years, I have always believed in this ship despite so many other tempting ships. LOL.

As time passes by, we learn to accept that maybe our ship won't be sailing anymore - but to be honest up until now I am still WAITING.

We all know that Jonghyun recently finished a drama with Yoona of SNSD. They look cute.

Then, couple of people also mentioned that Yura looks good with this and that and they're cute.

I mean ofcourse, they are both good looking people so they would look good with anyone! 

I am still watching clips of JjongAh from WGM up until now and I still smile and my heart is happy.

For some reason, since there hasn't been any dating rumor or a confirmed relationship about them being with someone else,

ofc I still believe that PROBABLY there's still HOPE.

Or, what if they've been together all this time? :rolleyes:

May we all keep ourselves healthy and happy

lol even after years, always JjongAh.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

If I may help, what are your questions?  (mostly you cand find fresh news about them on the mains IG) 

Just now, lakklo said:

If I may help, what are your questions?  (mostly you cand find fresh news about them on the mains IG) 

12 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

so dis thread really dead?

i had tons quest to ask bout jjongah but no one even here? ok :wacko:

Related image

2 hours ago, lakklo said:

Honestly im still new into this couple (since minah had an upcoming sbs drama w/ JH) .. something that made me curious, 

1. why JH keep follow, unfollowed and then later around last year re-followed her back on IG, like what is happening??lol  
  2. bout their meeting at some restaurant w/ Minah, i wonder whats their reason? i mean if they meet up cause of drama partner, there should be other cast joining them (exp like Yeo jingoo etc)
  3. lastly, am i the only one who notice yura purposely post her selcas w/ minah really late? when they'e been there like months ago (in Dec) its basically like a 'couple' trying to hide their trace imstupid.png

p/s: A part of me speculate that they may meet up as a close friend? or perhaps secret date? lol im not sure tho :sweatingbullets:

On 5/7/2019 at 7:35 PM, AlexandraReid said:

Honestly im still new into this couple (since minah had an upcoming sbs drama w/ JH) .. something that made me curious, 

1. why JH keep follow, unfollowed and then later around last year re-followed her back on IG, like what is happening??lol  
  2. bout their meeting at some restaurant w/ Minah, i wonder whats their reason? i mean if they meet up cause of drama partner, there should be other cast joining them (exp like Yeo jingoo etc)
  3. lastly, am i the only one who notice yura purposely post her selcas w/ minah really late? when they'e been there like months ago (in Dec) its basically like a 'couple' trying to hide their trace imstupid.png

p/s: A part of me speculate that they may meet up as a close friend? or perhaps secret date? lol im not sure tho :sweatingbullets:

I don’t know what happened but I did answered you 1 day ago  but something obviously went wrong. That thing said I will try my best not to commit any error that time around. 

1. Jong didn’t unfollow only Yura the previous time he did frozen his account, but the whole list of his follower. But in the meantime Yura was among the first one he followed back then on his private account ;). Because of haters and a particular Indonesian sasaeng he cleaned his main account by the way. 

2. I don’t get why it is suspicious to you? There is no rule out there saying you can’t choose who you want to go out with among your past colleagues(?). That thing said, what is interesting is that it was the first time Yura and Jong hang out openly since the end of WGM, despite the fact that some anti said there were no longer seeing (obviously forgetting those many times either Jong or Yura mentioned they were keeping in touch). Note that among all the previous co star friends of Jong, Yura is the only one he wouldn’t met openly and jjongahs are wondering : WHY that special treatment when in the meantime he claims that she is so close to him??^^

3. They both are used to post older pics. So I don’t know if it is relevant or not.

hope it helped you^^

• Insightful 1

12 hours ago, lakklo said:

I don’t know what happened but I did answered you 1 day ago  but something obviously went wrong. That thing said I will try my best not to commit any error that time around. 

1. Jong didn’t unfollow only Yura the previous time he did frozen his account, but the whole list of his follower. But in the meantime Yura was among the first one he followed back then on his private account ;). Because of haters and a particular Indonesian sasaeng he cleaned his main account by the way. 

2. I don’t get why it is suspicious to you? There is no rule out there saying you can’t choose who you want to go out with among your past colleagues(?). That thing said, what is interesting is that it was the first time Yura and Jong hang out openly since the end of WGM, despite the fact that some anti said there were no longer seeing (obviously forgetting those many times either Jong or Yura mentioned they were keeping in touch). Note that among all the previous co star friends of Jong, Yura is the only one he wouldn’t met openly and jjongahs are wondering : WHY that special treatment when in the meantime he claims that she is so close to him??^^

3. They both are used to post older pics. So I don’t know if it is relevant or not.

hope it helped you^^

Firstly thanks a lot for enlighten me hun, :wub: 

im not that suspicious, it just i need some clarification lol and i didnt know that jjongah couple has antis. and besides this is the 2nd couple i watched after Taeun couple.

i also hope this couple would be long last, since i even saw their interview talk bout marriage, as they plan to do it around 30-40s. guess it will be a long time to wait. kkkkkkk :sweat_smile:

Wild thoughts:

Spoiler

it would be nice if they announce their dating news

before JH getting enlisted at the end of this year. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

5 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

Firstly thanks a lot for enlighten me hun, :wub: 

im not that suspicious, it just i need some clarification lol and i didnt know that jjongah couple has antis. and besides this is the 2nd couple i watched after Taeun couple.

i also hope this couple would be long last, since i even saw their interview talk bout marriage, as they plan to do it around 30-40s. guess it will be a long time to wait. kkkkkkk :sweat_smile:

Wild thoughts:

Hide contents

it would be nice if they announce their dating news

before JH getting enlisted at the end of this year. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

My bad and excuses if I sounded a bit harsh. English is not my native tongue (I am a French jjongah, and a fan of them from the very beginning^^ but first of Jong and Girl’s Day Yura precisely before the show).  

About them “outing”, there is the pro and the con lol In my opinion sometimes I selfishly wish they should tell the world their real “relationship",  then... We I see what happen most of the time to those who admits they are more than friends (like jjongahs in general wish they may be^^).. I don’t want them to. 

They were and did great in WGM but do we have the right to burden them with our own fantasies? I wonder sometimes. Ultimately, at least,  them remaining very good friends who can support each over in the futur is enough for me. Having sincere, true and non-fake friends within the Korean entertainment industry is rare knowing the competition celebrities have to face. What I like the most with jjongah is that they indeed has been true to their words and that is why I am a fan of them.  That is not such the case with the other partners on screen. 

Sure, if they were indeed a real life couple like we suspect them to be would be great and the cherry on the cake ahahah. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lakklo said:

My bad and excuses if I sounded a bit harsh. English is not my native tongue (I am a French jjongah, and a fan of them from the very beginning^^ but first of Jong and Girl’s Day Yura precisely before the show).  

About them “outing”, there is the pro and the con lol In my opinion sometimes I selfishly wish they should tell the world their real “relationship",  then... We I see what happen most of the time to those who admits they are more than friends (like jjongahs in general wish they may be^^).. I don’t want them to. 

They were and did great in WGM but do we have the right to burden them with our own fantasies? I wonder sometimes. Ultimately, at least,  them remaining very good friends who can support each over in the future is enough for me. Having sincere, true and non-fake friends within the Korean entertainment industry is rare knowing the competition celebrities have to face. What I like the most with jjongah is that they indeed has been true to their words and that is why I am a fan of them.  That is not such the case with the other partners on screen. 

well honestly i dont think i would support any couple if they just remain as a good friends :pensive:

usually if theres a celebrity couple that i ship endup broken, i wont support both of them, i'll just try to move on.

i mean if they (Jjongah) would reveal it before JH gets enlisted, we dont have to 'suffer' waiting until half and a year.:sweatingbullets:

20 hours ago, AlexandraReid said:

well honestly i dont think i would support any couple if they just remain as a good friends :pensive:

usually if theres a celebrity couple that i ship endup broken, i wont support both of them, i'll just try to move on.

i mean if they (Jjongah) would reveal it before JH gets enlisted, we dont have to 'suffer' waiting until half and a year.:sweatingbullets:

As for me I love them both individually and  together^^ they are individuals first before being an onscreen couple. I love both of their personalities and the fact that they eventually wouldn’t be more than very good friends will not refrain me from rooting for them. Yet... as for many jjongahs, I know that things are not that “simple” with uri cuties ;). There is too many “weird” things that may convince us that there is "something" lol. But I choose to respect their choice with not being in the spotlight while claiming they are soooo close ;). You know how Koreans can be judgmental and interfere in celebrities love life so if they want to keep it a secret until the last moment I won’t blame them ;). That is my own way to ship but I can get that some like you being frustrated.^^ 

1 hour ago, lakklo said:

As for me I love them both individually and  together^^ they are individuals first  before being an ons reen couple. I love both of their personalities and the fact that they eventually wouldn’t be more than very good friends will not refrain me from rooting for them. Yet... as for many jjongahs, I know that things are not that “simple” with uri cuties ;). There is too many “weird” things that may convince us that there is "something" lol. But I choose to respect their choice with not being in the spotlight while claiming they are soooo close ;). You know how Koreans can be judgmental and interfere in celebrities love life so if they want to keep it a secret until the last moment I won’t blame them ;). That is my own way to ship but I can get that some like you being frustrated.^^ 

you know what as much as i try to put my faith on this couple, (sry im kinda suck on handling faith on something, its like if theres a less interaction it may leads to less faith)

as you may already know some rumors lurking around, as i HJH has secret dating w/ other celebs ohgod :expressionless:

Spoiler

Dzsy9LqU0AEy_dJ.jpg:large

Spoiler

5FCFui4.jpg

but luckily those malicious rumors are not true :(

Spoiler