[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Please! anyone can share a streaming link with me via pm? hanyutai is laaaaagging like hell :tears:

Count me in JH + DS team! I just love them together, they remind me of the original 1997 OTP, always bickering. And he has a similar personality to Yoon Jae: he falls for the girl first, he's smart, very handsome, and a little pervert hahahha. Definetily ship them together.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And he has a similar personality to Yoon Jae: he falls for the girl first, he's smart, very handsome, and a little pervert hahahha.

Yes, I also noticed some similarities. However, I also like the fact that DS has also a little bit of a perverted side as well. The reading of romance novels and wanting to have some sexual moments in there was a cute addition. I was also quite happy to see that in a female character.

And he has a similar personality to Yoon Jae: he falls for the girl first, he's smart, very handsome, and a little pervert hahahha.

Yes, I also noticed some similarities. However, I also like the fact that DS has also a little bit of a perverted side as well. The reading of romance novels and wanting to have some sexual moments in there was a cute addition. I was also quite happy to see that in a female character.

Yes! but remember Shi Won was perverted too, but in other ways. She liked to write fanfictions about the members of H.O.T. having steaming love relationships between them. All in all, they're all teenagers :wub:

Yes! but remember Shi Won was perverted too, but in other ways. She liked to write fanfictions about the members of H.O.T. having steaming love relationships between them. All in all, they're all teenagers :wub:

Ah, yes, that's true, I had forgotten that. Awwww good times...

Guest beastrbae

GOSH, towards the end of the episode, Junghwan was protecting Deoksun from being pushed around in the bus. SO CUTE SO CUTE This is what I live for T_T I thought after Sassy Go Go I wouldn't gush like a mad fangirling teenager, but boy was I wrong. I didn't get to see the whole preview for ep5 though, and I missed some parts from streaming. Will watch them and comment again.

And yippie screen time for Taek!! His smile is the cutest. I see why Dong Ryung's nickname is counsellor since Junghwan asked him for advice about his dad. Glad he's accepting his dad's jokes and it was so funny seeing the father-son bonding.

JH is sooo in love. After today's ending, I'm rooting for him with all my strenght. He's the perfect "tsundere" guy, and I don't see any spark between SW and DS. Maybe I'm wrong, we are only in the 4th episode. DS can even end with Taek, and it's not a bad option, but I think she has the best chemistry with JH.

I think I'll rewatch today's episode even without subs only for the scene between JH and his father when they do the "president Kim" sketch, so awkward and soooooooooo funny.

I agree Taek is so precious, was so happy his friends cheered him up and that swearing was hilarious. 4 episodes in and I'm still convinced that JH is the husband, let me just say I'm not shipping them yet I just have this feeling that it's quite clear who the husband is. Although it does look like SW likes DS as well, but I don't think he even stands a chance against JH. Really liked the ending because despite being convinced that JH is end game I liked Taek and SW a little more as characters... But seeing how he helped DS on the bus and the close up on muscles and veins, call me weird (actually I think there are people like myself) but veins are really attractive for some unknown reason. I have a feeling DS was affected by them too, so it won't be long until the romance starts blooming I think. On the other hand no 2015 scenes this week, I have a feeling we won't be seeing them much because it's really a huge giveaway if we know what the husband is like in the future. Overall it was a nice episode and I think next week we might be pulling away from the romance and focusing on family again. 

I'm become JH-DS shipper after I watch ep 3 and 4. He played as JH looks so cool that can make me smile suddenly. I love his charm. He always take care DS although he always give DS comment about at all. I love their scene at narrow space or asle when their escape from teacher. I love their scene at bus when JH protect DS so DS not fall at bus <3

Archived