[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

thankyou somuch @lelee :)))

how about the engsub, do you guys know where the fastest one? and usually at what time the sub will released?

They're released every Monday Dramafever.

That is the most awkward position ever.  JW was holding everything.  What happened to DS's crush in this episode?

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL I was in a bliss watching always-indifferent-JH being so painfully aware of DH today, I swear his eyes were like ten times larger when she was pratically backhugging him while hiding from her mum, but the "sandwich scene" between the walls, with DH rubbing herself on him, leaning her head on his chest.. it's a materpiece LOL POOR YOU, JH.

(Also, I'm shipping you two, but having these kind of scenes so early.. I'm getting scared.)

*finger crossed*

Oh the preview for episode 4 is even better!!  That smile by SW I swear is directed at Bora.  Just watch.  JH seems like he's getting jealous that DS and SW are getting closer.  I think this will be the first time in Reply that the main girl will experience a one-sided love.

Buhahaha..JH getting all hot and flustered by DS in that tight corner is funny.:lol:

Ooohhhh...look at how JH is taking a side glance to DS..hehehe.. Nope,ain't shipping yet.

Is JH's father angry with JH? Or is he intentionally giving his son the snubbish attitude?

after looking at the preview, I feel so bad for JH's dad! as much as I love JH, I cant help but feeling he treats his parents rather poorly.. hopefully he will repair his relationship with his parents before it's too late. I think this issue is kinda relatable to me because I'm a quiet person too just like JH, no wonder parents seem to think their kids not respecting or hating them just because they dont talk a lot.. JH's mom also should be more considerate to her husband, I think.. but hey, maybe it's because they're married long enough to not laugh at his jokes anymore? still.. laugh at his jokes at least once in a while.. it wont hurt..

I always wondered how JungHwan's family seemed better off than the rest. Atleast that was answered. Also, JungHwan's brother might be one of those geniuses who is really good with numbers. That whole olympic standing thing he did in ep 1, shows it. Granted he might be at the arcade alot but still to remember all that is impressive.

I also think JH likes DS.

after looking at the preview, I feel so bad for JH's dad! as much as I love JH, I cant help but feeling he treats his parents rather poorly.. hopefully he will repair his relationship with his parents before it's too late. I think this issue is kinda relatable to me because I'm a quiet person too just like JH, no wonder parents seem to think their kids not respecting or hating them just because they dont talk a lot.. JH's mom also should be more considerate to her husband, I think.. but hey, maybe it's because they're married long enough to not laugh at his jokes anymore? still.. laugh at his jokes at least once in a while.. it wont hurt.

I agree..its especially sad that JH's family don't take him too seriously because of his jovial self. It makes me wonder how him and his wife got married. I mean,she had to find him funny at some point before marrying him or was it arranged. I don't like seeing JH's dad like that.

As for JH's hyung,he might not be good when it comes to school work but he's a genius on his own. 

Man, please don't make me fall for JH's charms to get the girl married to SW. I like Go kyung Pyo, but he's not giving me the feels here, not like CB did in AM1994, so he might be nice and sweet but I don't see the chemistry there.

On the other hand, I watched the episode raw and It was absolutely great! I love the dancing!! These boys have a future :D

And DS's friends hitting on Dong Ryeong? LOL. He was so nervous! 

Also, what's up with that preview of Bo Ra leaving home or something? 

haha okay i am officially loving JH. the scene between the walls is hilarious! I'm trying very very hard not to ship DS with anyone just yet but it just so difficult!! gahh I love her relationship with JH. I'm really looking forward watching DS' relationships with ALL four boys grow. 

tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go5_400.gif tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go1_400.gif

tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go3_400.gif tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go2_400.gif

tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go6_400.gif tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go4_400.gif

tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go7_400.gif tumblr_nxr5uaqi2u1u5c21go8_400.gif

They're showing Junghwan and Deoksun lovely scenes together so early, that I'm scared he's gonna be Chilbong 0.2ㅠㅠ

Won't Sunwoo be the husband and Junghwan the one who love our heroine ones sided wholeheartly? I hope my forshadow don't come true lol, I don't want to see heartbreaks for Junghwan. And I want to see more of Sunwoo and Bora too.

Guest bihahnn

i just started watching this drama because of go kyung pyo..
oh, one question. usually there is two female lead? so in R1988,do u know who play alongside hyeri? and her character? and who is she gonna be paired with?

My guess would be the older sister.

really??oh i like it if it's true!! the kind-hearted man X the stubborn rude girl..

Oh man.  I'm too far gone ALREADY.  I can't ship anyone but Junghwan and Deoksun after that alley scene.  :lol:  Please let him be the husband.   I don't know what I'll do if he's not.   He's so adorable.  

They're showing Junghwan and Deoksun lovely scenes together so early, that I'm scared he's gonna be Chilbong 0.2ㅠㅠ

Won't Sunwoo be the husband and Junghwan the one who love our heroine ones sided wholeheartly? I hope my forshadow don't come true lol, I don't want to see heartbreaks for Junghwan. And I want to see more of Sunwoo and Bora too.

I'm worried, but I don't think she really likes Sunwoo romantically.  She just thinks she does and her friends seem to egg it on a bit.   Though I am still worried about the chocolate thing.  Anyway,  I also agree with others that he likes Bora, not her.  He's a nice guy and Deoksun might have a crush on him, but he's not doing what he's doing out of (romantic) love, but just because he's a good friend. She's going to misconstrue his feelings and be upset after she figures it out.  Remember her sister always gets everything and she gets nothing, which is going to include the guy she likes. Though I do think eventually he will like her... it just makes sense he and Junghwan will eventually fight it out over her. 

People were worried about a repeat of AM1994, but I don't think it's going to really follow the outcome of that.  The eventual husband might have to go through a lot more crap to get his wife and Deoksun might not even like him for awhile. We have 17 more episodes of twists and turns though, so anything can happen.  I never should have fallen in love with a couple so quickly. :sweatingbullets:

Ok, I cannot believe I am here again after R1994... I used to post a lot in the CB/NJ thread (and I see some of you here too!). No need to say that I was a little bit traumatized with the whole experience... ha ha ha!

Started watching R1988 these past two days and I am already right into the "who's the husband" game despite it all. I told myself I would stay unbiased but I already have a slight preference for someone! :sweatingbullets: Damn...

I am liking it so far and I hope that the plot will be a bit tighter than R1994. So far so good. I like the characters and I like the typical Reply vibe with the flashbacks with still photos and the emotions. It reminds me a bit more of R1997 as of now. The whole childhood friend thing and the connections between the families.

Oh and did anyone wwatch episode 0?

Archived