[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to resort to Twitter to catch up on what I missed. 

I think I will be holding off watching this episode until the final one is aired. 

I have said before that I want DS to be with the one she loves and hopefully the confession will make her think. If she chooses Taek because she loves him, Great. Or if she chooses JH because she loves him, Great. All the players MUST place their cards on the table. [tearing my hair out]. Let her decide!

I've been crying (like a waterfall) for more than an hour. My husband thinks I'm crazy for crying like this for a drama, but, seriously, I'm totally heartbroken!!! I don't dislike Taek, but JH today was sooooo pitiful, and the confession-with-a-ring/joke at the end just put the cherry on the top. And we don't have a preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, make DS go back and grab that damn ring, please, please, please... If not, JH will be EVEN MORE pitiful than Chilbong!!! is that even possible? YES!!!

2 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

people on instagram live updates are also confused. everyones confused. no preview is making us more confused. 

I wonder if JH will do the confession if TK was there? all i can do is wonder. and wait for next week..argghhhhh

No he did it without TK around

Plot twist - Deokson confesses to Junghwan /play JH mum and dad meeting like scene at airport terminal/ ded

Ok tbh. Why does future hubster have Taek like timid actions??, and 'he doesn't like interviews'/DS makes coffee or something for future hubbadooberwhothepoopareyou ??

U DONT FOOL ME BRAH. 

ok

tbh

by now you'd expect or are comfortable to guess who the husband is, but im havin an uncertainty of a lifetime. like taek is that u bro. or junghwan, is dis u.???!!!!!! wenyeol 

Basically, I'm just hoping or expecting Hyeri to confess and follow Counsellor's wise words 'what do you want Deokson, who do you like, you choose' like it'll be the character development of the century - from middle child angst-y DS to decisive and confident Deoksunnie ya, who ultimately has a say on who she loves/likes

p.s at this rate, i'd rather ds lead a single life /not the case/ but ---- this is tearing me apart 

Guest princessprincess
3 minutes ago, Nikkaquarian said:

Okay, so since no one is updating and soompi forum's servers seem to be down, Im going to write what I have just watched:

JH took out a ring, SW & DR tease that'll he'll be proposing, and all of a sudden, he opens it and places it infront of DS. He then tells how he liked her, all along, in every single detail and situation, and at the end I heard a saranghae. And somehow, as he was saying this, he was implying that he had moved on. DR & SW are in shock but DS smiles knowingly. She knew all along. -silence- JH jokes and sw & dr awkwardly cheer. They then joke around and All of them leave. Then we get an entire montage of the DS-JH ship. OH MY GOD

NOTE: they all left the ring behind

k-netz and inetz alike will go beserk or are probably losing their sh(it) now.

Oh, I knew it! Feels like this is a JH's episode afterall.

Good thing JH has already moved on. Reading Knetizens' Facebook comments right now (on the official page). Seems like they are really disappointed. :)

And the forums had crashed. LOL

It's a good thing that I did not go for one of the ships from the beginning. And I guess it is new that the husband is revealed not at the last episode.

Will this strategy of telling the audience who is the husband affect the ratings of the two last episodes? Koreans are now furious. :)

JH-DS shippers must have lost their sanity right now. Same goes for Taek- DS.  

There's so many clues already of JH letting go, and DS had as well. What they shared was puppy love, something formed out of mutual attraction with a beautiful friendship, but the amazing reality of this is that not always do people end up with their first love.

It is painful and such a waste of invested emotions but that's how it just is, people change, more experiences are formed and eventually we move on.

I think this was a beautiful way of portraying it. Bravo to the writer and director.

JH was all smiles when he confessed to DS but his eyes tells a different thing. 

He is giving up on DS because he felt that DS like TK. 

Why?????

I sobbed really hard when he confessed in front of his friends. That was so manly. 

And I knew from the start that JH have liked DS. It is very obvious. 

He called it a "joke" so DS won't feel awkward and even if DS doesn't like him back, at least he still have DS as a friend. 

Maybe she's got another ring from JH the reason why they left this one? Or maybe not. OMG WRITER-NIM! FIRST CHILBONGIE and NOW JH! This ship has sunk. No hopes of returning back Sniffles .

(My colleague just asked me why I looked upset. Lol)

If the future husband had said he was Choi Taek, everybody in Instagram an even official account of FB would have posted it. I don't think he said that.

But I think JH is convinced that DS likes Taek and maybe he has confessed at the concert, because at the end, at the gathering, everytime someone enters the bar, she turns to see if is Taek (or that is what JH thinks).

JH thinks he's late, he has had always bad timing with DS because of being so slow. *cry*

Guest wizengamot

WAENYEOL?

yesterday a kiss that looks like a dream

today a proposal that became a joke

WAENYEOL?

and i'm supposed to be waiting for two weeks for ep 17-18 ugh

Archived