[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ner54 said:

DS and JH missed each other the next morning since they went different ways. Aww I really like that scene. The music and cinematography look so beautiful!!!

I really loved the music that was playing! And the scene was so beautifully shot :D

SW's mom knocks on TK's door to tell him to eat but he's asleep and dead to the world.

TK's dad and SW's mom hilariously bend over and observe TK's face super closely, discussing whether he lost weight/hair. They do the same to SW while he's sleeping in his bed HAHA.

BR is snoring blissfully in her bed HAHAHAHA. NL covers her face with the blanket

JH's mom congratulates DS' mom about BR's success as a lawyer and sighs, wondering when JB will be able to be like that.

BR is chatting with her friend. BR has a blind date on Sunday with a guy nicknamed... TRASH!

:blink::)

BR: 'What?!'

Friend: 'It's okay, he's called Trash but he's a genius! Just go meet him, okay?' LOL

SW is a resident and studying while Michael sleeps next to him.

Enter Trash!! Michael does the 'Aigooooo Kim sajang!' routine with Trash. He passes Michael + SW some notes and asks for SW's pager number~

DS' father trudges home down the street. He goes in and falls asleep. Mama Sung takes his socks off and looks at him with slightly teary eyes...

DR is working as a cashier at his hyung's restaurant~

JH is there too, reading a book. DR puts the radio on and goes over to sit with JH. JH has bought Park Jinyoung (JYP)'s CD and says he likes his music!!

DR asks JH why he's not dating anyone. They are chatting about graduation rings(?) and JH's like 'I don't even have a girlfriend, who do I give it to?!'

DR: 'You punk, didn't even confess even once in your life. You're not romantic at all'

SW arrives to join them~ TK is packing up at the baduk academy and offers his staff a ride but he declines LMAO.

A pretty woman (staff's gf?) comes in and offers TK concert tickets but he declines. TK goes over to join the guys.

They talk about DS being called Suyeo-ie and chant 'Sung Suyeon! Sung Suyeon!' when they see her hahahaha.

DS said she's watching a concert with that blind date and says she's a busy woman on the weekends~

DR reminds her that the 5 of them are watching Forrest Gump on Sunday but DS/TK have already watched LOL. DR was like 'We can't watch a movie like this (4 guys), how would that look?!' DS giggles and said 'Wow, so you guys see me as a woman now, huh?'DS said she will cancel her concert tickets and go watch a movie with the guys but they jokingly tell her to get out.

DS to TK: 'Hey, give me some alcohol.'

TK: 'No, you have to drive.' LOL

Archived