[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose we crashed Soompi. LOL.

I don't know what to think right now but we DO have 2 more episodes to go and so things may yet change. 

I don't believe that the actors do not know who the husband is. At this point I don't care but at least I want JH to have given his best and if he does not succeed, at least he can move on. 

It is not the timing JH, it really is about YOU. So what do you plan to do about it? Give up without trying? Geez...

Okay, so since no one is updating and soompi forum's servers seem to be down, Im going to write what I have just watched:

JH took out a ring, SW & DR tease that'll he'll be proposing, and all of a sudden, he opens it and places it infront of DS. He then tells how he liked her, all along, in every single detail and situation, and at the end I heard a saranghae. And somehow, as he was saying this, he was implying that he had moved on. DR & SW are in shock but DS smiles knowingly. She knew all along. -silence- JH jokes and sw & dr awkwardly cheer. They then joke around and All of them leave. Then we get an entire montage of the DS-JH ship. OH MY GOD

NOTE: they all left the ring behind

k-netz and inetz alike will go beserk or are probably losing their sh(it) now.

2 hours ago, monsterlife said:

@packmule3no, it's not the tsundere-ness of the character. Or maybe it is :blink:. I don't know. It is the way he acts that reminds me of JH. The way he talks. But he look so much like tk papa to me :D . 

I really don't put too much weight in the future since the characters in 2015 is too different from the one in the 80s. They probably change. Even with that in mind the 2015 husband is still blocking me from my fantasies of tk and ds and their forever. It is hard for me to reconcile them both.

Lol. Reply 2016.

I said you have nothing to worry about. I got this. I'll explain everything tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, hojichas said:

Did the forums crash?

I was so riveted by JH's confession and then... it becomes a joke. WHYYYYY :(

I ended up just staring at DS eyes, she looked like she was going to cry at one point from happiness and then had to laugh it off. 

After JH drove to the restaurant, he took out his grad ring. He told DS he wanted to give it to her after graduation, but it's alright because he'll give it to her now.

He then proceeded to KILL ALL OF US with this amazing romantic confession. About how he liked Deoksun since they were young, and he ended off with 'I love you.' DS has a small smile on throughout.. as if she can feel he's being sincere.

Then he turns to DR and goes 'Is this what you wanted?' the guys start laughing and no one takes it seriously T_T

Meanwhile DS keeps turning to look at the door when the bell rings, maybe waiting for TK? When the gang leaves, the ring is left behind. No Ep 19 preview for us as well T_T

Archived