[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wizengamot

some sort of James Bond bgm is playing while the camera explores JB hyung's room. He's doing some computer works but i think he's only chatting though. no?

BR + NL have a meal with their parents. NL talks about BR + DS not having men in their lives and BR asks NL if he wants to die + hits him HAHAHA

DS also in the other room: 'I'm popular too, okay?' Seems like she has a movie date soon! The boys are making fun of her being dumped and she's saying she dumped her ex, not the other way around hahahaha

SW's mom + TK's dad + JH's parents gather in JH's house for a drink. DS' mom joins them soon after and brings a newspaper with an article about TK! They chat about their kids dating/getting married~

JB is busy with yogurt drinks + the computer in his room. Something in his chat/whatever he's doing on the computer seems to be significant because he's surprised and there's like nostalgic background music~

JH puts on some lovely music and the boys start to fall asleep. DS tells SW she will go home after the song ends...
 but she falls asleep as well. The camera pans to the childhood group pic of our friends. Super sweet and nostalgic moment :tears:

TK can't sleep though. He opens his eyes. JH can't sleep either and his eyes are open while he's lying on the desk...

DS has gone home and is tucked in with BR. Both girls are awake too.

JH's room. He does some stretches.

DS comes out of her house, followed by JH who goes down the street in the opposite direction. DS is rushing off somewhere and she looks at her watch. JH is driving a cute black vintage car and drives right past in front of DS...

Archived