[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

DS' dad asks her what her dream is. She says she doesn't have one. DS: 'Dad, i don't have a dream. I'm pathetic, aren't I? I'm an idiot.'

Her dad comforts her and says he didn't have any thoughts when he was her age and tells her not to worry. So sweet, this father-daughter pair. DS asks him what his dream is and he says it is for BR, DS, NL to not get hurt and be healthy :) He doesn't have any dreams other than that. He just hopes his children grow up happy and healthy~ DS tears up T_T

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...that was a really sweet kiss, I admit. And they used a dream as a reason for it. 

I usually hated marking English essays (from  elementary kids) which ended with 'it was all a dream' LOL

So is this the theme of today's episode? Dream in more than one sense? 

The moms and dads talk about their dreams and wishes for their kids. JH's mom hopes JB goes to college hahaha.

In the morning, DS asks DR's dad where he's going and he says he's gonna go buy bananas because DR wants to eat them.

TK's dad carefully cuts out the article of TK in the newspaper, applies glue and sticks it in a scrapbook. He lovingly thumbs through the pages and smiles to himself. Aww~

7 minutes ago, Drynase said:

Was it Park Bogum first kiss in all of his dramas, no?

He had at least one before. I don't know the name of the drama but it was a few years ago and the scene was soooo cringy lol He was like My friends say one should kiss a woman before going to the army or you'll go mad...But I don't have a gf... so the girl is like if you really want to... I'll kiss you. Then he just "kisses" her for a sec and tells her that she can't kiss lol I still can't comprehent what the writer was thinking... I mean it's not his fault lol

DS can't sleep again, tossing and turning in bed. She listens to her walkman and takes out her diary. She writes that she got a lot of comfort from her dad today, but she was still jealous of her friends and siblings who have dreams of their own. She wonders how they came to have those dreams, and how she can have one of her own.

BR trudges up the stairs to her gosiwon and DS follows behind, complaining about having to run errands for BR. She sees how cramped BR's room is and starts to cry. BR: 'What's wrong?' DS asks why she's eating ramen, and BR says she doesn't have time. DS hugs BR tightly and cries T_T

DS is crying while she continues writing in her diary :tears:

3 minutes ago, lelee said:

He had at least one before. I don't know the name of the drama but it was a few years ago and the scene was soooo cringy lol He was like My friends say one should kiss a woman before going to the army or you'll go mad...But I don't have a gf... so the girl is like if you really want to... I'll kiss you. Then he just "kisses" her for a sec and tells her that she can't kiss lol I still can't comprehent what the writer was thinking... I mean it's not his fault lol

I will check it later! Thank you

Guest wizengamot
13 minutes ago, Drynase said:

Was it Park Bogum first kiss in all of his dramas, no?

no he had kissing scene in wonderful mama :)

BRxDS moment was brief but enough to make a impact on me :( 
I also love how they show the dad is eating crab legs, while saving all the crab bodies (more nutrious part) to Bora.
BORA FIGHTING!! Find strength to study and ace the Bar exam!! I need motivation like you to finish my exam too lololol.

Archived