Quantcast
czakhareina

[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

I feel so bad for PBG. From the photos of him MCing, he looked really cheerful and upbeat but I suppose the stress of keeping the husband secret is tough for a guy who can't lie. 

lie_zpstnph5vtc.gif

Video credit: eyesonryu

Makes me feel like corrupting him. LOL...

• Like 10

43 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

It was the sausage wrapper, no? JJ was eating the sausages and you see that it is the wrapper from the sausages just before...

Correct me if I am wrong.  When they show DS taking a bite off the sausage, they showed the bag and nothing was on top of the bag.  They only showed the wrapper fly off after DR came out and took his bag.  

49 minutes ago, saturn. said:

In DC R1988 gall, there were some filming accounts and spoilers. Some info are here too. Let me write in detail.

cr: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=reply1988&no=488826&page=15&recommend=1

Whoa, thanks for translating! Cadet uniform had my eyes opened wide. Basically man in uniform kills me. Let this be true!. 

And I find it amusing to read that the casts have to be covering themselves from head to toe. I am imagining various scenarios and they all appeared funny to me. Thankfully it's winter so they have all those huge jackets to cover them. 

I usually don't like spoilers but for some reason, Reply 1988  had me slurping up every spoilers or hints available. I don't usually watch raw and just wait till subs are out but since few weeks ago, I gave up. The pain of waiting is too much. I just watch raw and next morning watch with c-sub. 

And Bogum ah, next time just PR your drama and smile and reply them "Please watch till the last episode". No lie required! 

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, sheza said:

Correct me if I am wrong.  When they show DS taking a bite off the sausage, they showed the bag and nothing was on top of the bag.  They only showed the wrapper fly off after DR came out and took his bag.  

I just rewatched the end of the episode and I think it is the sausage wrapper. The wrapper falls with two pieces of sausage that were on it. It looks like a transparent wrapper, it does not look like the chocolate one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saturn. said:

In DC R1988 gall, there were some filming accounts and spoilers. Some info are here too. Let me write in detail.

The playground scene is 5 friends together. It was filmed some days ago and included in ep17 preview as we already saw. At this playground, Junghwan and Taek meet again awkwardly.

The jeep scene is 1994 of course. Because Junghwan is driving. Deoksun is in the car. Junghwan had a new hair. and Deoksun wasn't visible. It seems all the actors were ordered to hide their identity at year 1994. I saw the photo, he may be wearing cadet's uniform of The Air Force Academy. Or maybe already a commissioned officer at 1994. Doesn't it remind of the HR novel DS was reading, 'An officer and a princess'? If he wasn't an air force officer, he would be just a college student or in military duty. Driving such an expensive jeep doesn't make sense.

Lee Seung Hwan concert scene is 1994, as it is written on the placard. Seems Taek and Deoksun scene, but not sure if they came together, not sure who else was there either. Deoksun was calling at the public phone booth by herself.

The movie theater scene is Taek and Deoksun inside the theater. Dongryong was there too but he left earlier. It is ep19! Many people witnessed the staffs were holding ep19 scriptbook. Also all were covering themselves from head to toes. But Deoksun's ankle was shown, it means she wasn't wearing pants. There were many sub actors on the street , they were ordered to hold umbrella but no rain or snow. Maybe CG will be used. Or it will be filmed later again. Bogum had another schedule at night on that day. (invited to a concert held by Ministry of culture, as a baduk promoter. Is he actor Park Bogum? or Baduk master Choi Taek?)

I read another interesting account. Bogum was at the KBS variety show awards as a presenter and winner. Many many countless variety show PDs said hello to Bogum and asked about how PD Shin is doing lately. KBS is PD Shin's hometown. He bowed in 90 degrees, answered those questions. All show performers and PDs asked him who is the husband or 'You're the husband right?' Every time Bogum's face was smiling, but looked  miserable. either can't tell a lie or can't tell the truth. He answered 'How would I know?' awkwardly, but his face was showing that he knows the truth. He really can't tell a lie.  He repeated this awkward greetings hundreds times. The witness wanted to break in and rescue him.

cr: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=reply1988&no=488826&page=15&recommend=1

does that mean bogum was miserable because hes not the husband? or that too much people was bothering him and pressuring him for an answer?

Hi guys :) Like most of you i m obsessed with this drama. I think that the husband is jung hwan because i feel it (i know this is kind of weak as an argument lol). I don't know how to explain it but when i see each episode i just feel that the story is pointing out that he is the husband. Before the drama aired, i thought that he was a secondary character. However his bickering with deok sun on the first episode caught my attention because i have seen many couples bickering that way (the girl blaming their boyfriend about something that it's not their fault). I think they like each other since longtime ago but they keep denying their feelings. I remember that when i was a teenager i liked a lot a guy but i keep denying it because all of my friends thought that he was ugly. Many years after that one of my friends told me that she always said that he was ugly because she liked him too. So i think that maybe Jung hwan likes her but he can t say it out loud because Deuk Sun is not as femenine as his ideal. And Deuk Sun can t say it out loud because of the way that he is perceived by others (She said on the first episode that he was not human yet, his nickname is dog, her friends said that he looks scary). I have many things that i want to say but i feel like right now its a little too late and most of you have already talked about it. I will finish saying that this drama is really driving me crazy. I don't know how many times i have watched each episode. I' m so happy that episode 17 will air in a few hours :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 8

Hello guys, I've been a lurker in this thread and Taek-DS, JH-DS threads too. I would like to point out that people can have different opinions and it's not a crime. Sure you don't have to agree with them, but insulting and stating "she is on drugs", that's childish, rude, and shows how narrow minded you are. How about if you are unable to accept any theories that don't compliment yours, then ignore it. I appreciate those users take the time to type out what they found to share with everyone. Those that insulted others, why don't you go ahead and make a long richard simmons post of your own theories, then have me comment "What the Richard Simmons is she talking about?" to see how that feels.

• Like 13

Dear people,

For the love of all things holy in dramaland spoiler tags please. It's not the long post that I'm talking about I mean spoiler, spoilers put them in spoiler tags please. Some of us *points to self* really do not want to know what's going to happen before it happens. If I am going to be crushed like a bug or eleated with joy, I want it to happen in real time and feel it like a strong slap to the face LOL. I screamed no, shut my eyes and stopped reading before I learned more but really could we all please use spoiler tag or at least warn "this contains spoilers, if you don't want to know please stop reading now" please and thank you.

Lots of love,

Mrs.SoJiSub

• Like 8

I see everyone debating over chocholate scene, but guys theres something wrong with the minutes of the video, when deoksun put the chocholate its 27:18:xx , but then when they going out for eating ttwokbeokki its written 27:14:xx . Why the scene when they're going out faster than the one deoksun put chocholate on someon's ? Why the videos is different but the minute not too different?

Im sorry if my english bad and im sucks in explaining :)

• Like 3

Guest juniorette

Let's have fun and speculate :

- we'll know who the husband is 30mn into the 20th episode, 

- until we know the husband, we'll be trolled heavily.

- the last 30mn will  give some lights on neglected characters (DR)

- tomorrow's ratings will go through the roof

- one of my children will decide it's the right time to be sick and/or there will be a power outage or similar.

- I'll be a zombie until next Sunday

Edited to add :

- I bet the pink shirt will reappear for JH's confession

16 minutes ago, jinki21 said:

I see everyone debating over chocholate scene, but guys theres something wrong with the minutes of the video, when deoksun put the chocholate its 27:18:xx , but then when they going out for eating ttwokbeokki its written 27:14:xx . Why the scene when they're going out faster than the one deoksun put chocholate on someon's ? Why the videos is different but the minute not too different?

Im sorry if my english bad and im sucks in explaining :)

Yep you're correct, the time on the camera was a production mistake, just like the misprint date on DS's passport when she's about to go to China.

Also, the thing that was dropped when everyone picked up their bag indeed not a chocolate cover. It's the package of something that's already there.

Screen_Shot_2016_01_07_at_18_44_35.png

Anyways, may the chocolate case rest in peace. :P

• Like 12

R88 became my favourite sequel for sure. I loved R97 but 88 stole my heart and i just want to express my feelings for this serial. I was not born in 80 but since my mom is same generation as our gang I`m pretty familiar with music and fashion etc. I was so excited when i heard nothings gonna change my love for you I remember that i sang that song exactly the same as girls on their field trip but i was a little so LOL to that, i love selection of songs i knew all of them well non korean songs but now i love them too * i know a lot of song from 80s bcz of my mom*. Damn when i heard ghostbusters that was a win, i remembered my lovely super nintendo (R.I.P) and those games Bong and Taek were playing :heart:  What i love the most about r88 is that it shows how everything was sooo similar in the dif parts of the world back then ( now you can feel the differences more), life dinamics, family relations, technology... style, my mom had those same bangs as DS at the beginning, clothes was the same, my grandma even now has that same phone as Sung family just that hers is green :D However R88 ends I`ll miss it a lot, and I`ll miss all characters coz they are all lovable on their own way.

P.s. If I made a mistake somewhere in writing i apologize, but i`m tooooo lazy to check and correct mistakes bcz i'm typing on my phone

• Like 14

Is... is that food/chocolate stain on Jinjoo's lips? Aigoooo the two baby skins, they are so adorable.

(RHY always stays up so late... she tends to update her instagram around 3-4am lol, I hope it's not because she's busy with filming this late :o

• Like 19

16 minutes ago, kaqueski said:

Is... is that food/chocolate stain on Jinjoo's lips? Aigoooo the two baby skins, they are so adorable.

(RHY always stays up so late... she tends to update her instagram around 3-4am lol, I hope it's not because she's busy with filming this late :o

Why I feel like RHY is saying farewell to all the characters day by day with the same hashtag #saranghae....

Am I already in withdrawal syndrome? :dissapointed_relieved: 

Why I am so sad when seeing her posts?

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, valNK said:

Why I feel like RHY is saying farewell to all the characters day by day with the same hashtag #saranghae....

Am I already in withdrawal syndrome? :dissapointed_relieved: 

Why I am so sad when seeing her posts?

Now that you mention it. Her post does have that kind of feeling. :bawling:

• Like 4

Hello,

Does anyone know the instrumental music ( aka non-lyrical songs) used in Reply 1988 scenes???

• Like 1

There's a link for an impressive OST list a few pages back (posted by blue angel 1004) that may help finding it.

• Like 1