[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

If TK is going to be a noble idiot about this, do you think there will be 70% chance he could be the husband? :lol:

I think there will be a time jump tomorrow. Ohh...I really can't wait for the next episode.

2 minutes ago, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

so in the preview we see the moms are talking happily again and then Mr Kim is recovering at the hospital Meanwhile the gang is preparing to go somewhere (I guess it's the concert) and Mr Choi talking to SW's mom about something.

Then we see TK looking at JH and then DR tells DS something on the bus. Then TK tells DS something and she just nods and then we see TK is lying tiredly on the bed in the hotel after his competition and cut to DS lying on her flower pillow at home (looks a bit uneasy)

I have a bad feeling he is going to confess. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really feel ds will turn both guys down.   If they ever confess... She doesn' romantically love either one of the enough to ruin their friendship.   And she has other things to worry about.   I seriously doubt any resolution before the time skip. Those two can go out noble idiot themselves for the next five years I guess. 

Text Preview for Episode 16 - "Life is an Irony - Part I"

Bora leaves for gosiwon (a one-room student dorm used by people preparing for major exams) to prepare for the bar exam. At an unexpected present, she cries.

The neighborhood folks are busy preparing for the preliminary round of the singing contest . What will be the result?

Meanwhile, Taek decides to confess his feelings to Deok Sun. And he awaits nervously for that day to come...

14 minutes ago, monsterlife said:

Why is BR giving gifts to people?

She got the money from her part-time job, I think... So she buys gifts for her family. Trying to lessen the financial burden of her dad and buying stuffs that the family requires.

7 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Meanwhile, Taek decides to confess his feelings to Deok Sun. And he waits nervously for that day...

at D-Day, he fell asleep... mbeeeee (goat sound) 

Just now, fnkrm said:

She got the money from her part-time job, I think... So she buys gifts for her family. Trying to lessen the financial burden of her dad and buying stuffs that the family requires.

Yeah, Bora was using the money she earned from her part-time job to buy gifts. :) At the end of the episode, she was telling Sunwoo that she has stopped working as of last week and will begin studying. Which is why Sunwoo's face falls and he asks her timidly/apprehensively that that doesn't mean they'll break up, right?

Okay guys to tmr we will know if TK actually manages to confess and if JH also knows that TK knows JH's feeling towards DS :)) Today episode is great! Mr Choi is super funny and he's very strong! and he's romantic too haha. DR is happy, finally! And DS is studying! BR and SW are about to part, I guess...

and I LMAO seeing secret garden parody foam kiss =)) For the first time ever, the preview for ep 15 doesnt troll us that much :D 

watching the cuts on tvn channel so i'll try to translate some of them

the scene between DS and her Mom at school

Mom : Go in, i'll get going, hurry go in and study

DS : Mom it's my fault

Mom : Deolsun-ah I'm fine hurry and go to your class

DS : Mom are you giving up on me (since she called her DS and Not SY) did you give up on me ! why am i DS, i'm SY Mom, Mom i'm sorry mom i'm Sorry

Mom : It's alright, it's alright DS it's alright...

I like tonight's episode especially Dong Ryong part, finally his mom cooked seaweed soup for him T.T and even comfort him when he is landed in police station because I thought she will scold him.

TK finally spotted JH facial expression when DS was doing the dance but I don't think he knows JH has feelings for DS, it is still uncertain for him . I feel that TK will seek a confirmation from JH, perhaps asking how he feel about DS. 

However, JH might not admit to his true feelings.. if he did, then I hope they have a fair competition to woo after their girl and not just keeping quiet and back off just because they are brothers.

Uri SUnwoo mom and TK dad might have a loveline afterall, how would TK react? I guess he will accept  them just like sunwoo who finally gives in and give them his blessings.

Tonight, we got trolled!! lol DS cried because of her school results. I was also touched when DS cried and she hugged her mom to say how sorry she was. 

Love tonight's episode!!

DS sitting in the stairs scene 

JH hesitating and taek comes

TK : Deoksun-ah, Why are you here, is sth wrong ?

DS : No, Did you just come (he nodes yes) are you having a headache again (no) did you lose today (no) then why do you look so weak !

he then sleeps on her sholder

25 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

Bora leaves for gosiwon (a one-room student dorm used by people preparing for major exams) to prepare for the bar exam. At an unexpected present, she cries.

The neighborhood folks are busy preparing for the preliminary round of the singing contest . What will be the result?

Meanwhile, Taek decides to confess his feelings to Deok Sun. And he awaits nervously for that day to come...

OMG! It's only "Part 1" of "An Ironic life". After our new year break, we will get to see the 2nd part of this ironic life haha

The whole DS and her mother scene. That was so touching. Her mom is sad, but I don't think she is sad just because she is disappointed, but mainly because she is worried about DS. The way she takes DS's hands after coming out of the office... It was very touching.

I cannot relate to that scene (I've always been a good student) but it is sthg that worries me about the future. How do you deal with teh future of your kids? Should you intervene? Hope and expectations, that's a tricky mix.

Once, again, very well portrayed. We've already seen it between JB and his mom but it is even more touching here because I think DS's mom is worried about her future since they don't have much money to support her forever.

I liked DS's reaction to her mother, saying she is sorry. Then working harder...

Ahhh I love this show!

On 12/25/2015 at 8:13 AM, Phuong Tam Nguyen said:

OMG! It's only "Part 1" of "An Ironic life". After our new year break, we will get to see the 2nd part of this ironic life haha

Oh Gosh... I hate it!!! Arghhhhh So cruel!

:tears:

JH Waiting for TK scene

TK : Jongpal-ah What are you doing here !

JH : Did you just come ?

TK : yes, is you're dad okey ?

JH : yes, he's surgery went well

TK : it's a relieve 

JH : you couldn't get enough sleep ?

TK : yes, but i'll be okey after i get some sleep today

JH : Taek-ah ( TK: yes) Thanks.. for today

TK : it's okay

JH : ya you're lace isn't tied (leans to tie it)

Tk : Thanks

JH : it's okey

I was also so happy to see so many scenes with the whole gang. Helping DR, Playing a game, etc. It was just nice to see them all together without the angst of the past episodes.

I am totally into JH and Taek in this episode. I think they are so similar in some aspects. They are both really caring without overtly showing it.

Archived