[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The episode starts with Mr.Choi sitting at the shop and SW came and asked him to play basebl. 

Mr Choi got all excited and ran through the alley =)) and BR saw that and smiled 

Next we saw DR talking to his mother happily :)) and JB joined the conversation with DR

Now it's BR talking to her parents, we have the flashback to the moment she asked NL to leave and talk to her parents for a while in the last episodes. Everybody looked tense and Sung mother cried 

Now is SW playing baseball with Mr Choi

Now we see Mr Choi and SW's mom but I cant understand their conversation. They look happy though

BR and SW meet again and SW is whispering sth to BR's eears. Suddenly DR (holding DS's hands) come and BR pushes SW away from her. 

Meanwhile DR is trying to pull and drag DS to JH's house. Inside the house we see BR, SW, JB, NL, DR and DS about to eat sth that looks like fried rice with kimchi

Guest wizengamot

SW comes to the kim and BR asked if SW had fun. he said yes and he was about to kiss BR but DR and DS came in. DR dragging DS.

All five (BR, DR,SW,DS and NL) are on the kims waiting for food (jajjangmyun?) JB comes out of the kitche carrying a pan

*commercial* 

it's a weird mixed of food, mainly rice i guess since there's the goat bleat. 

All the kids are eating at JH's. DS did not want to go... DR had to drag her. JB is preparing food.

They are all sitting at the table but where's JH?...

JB prepared tons of food! Ha ha! Kimchi friend rice looks like it is, but there isn't a lot of kimchi...

JH came back. DS is ignoring him. JH notices....

DS has a grain of rice on her face. JH tells her. She picks it up. Gosh they are awkward around one another....

JH comes back and DS stares at JH again :)) and then JH takes a sit next to DS =)) NL is staring at BR and SW =))

I think SW is saying sth about TK having a competition.

JH tells DS that there's a rice grain on her face again

Yes, TK is now at a tense competition, looking super tired as he's closing his eyes in pain. TK's teacher is talking to the manager (I guess). They received a phone call from their sunbae talking about TK

Guest wizengamot

the moms are out on the market and are hurrying to a food shop as they admire the gift/cloth mom mi ran bought for his hubby.

they ate and praise the halmoni of the shop because of the tasty food. Mi Ran mom paid for the food and refuse to take her change.

Guest wizengamot

meanwhile, mom ilhwa is cooking food and calls everyone for dinner. the same goes for the kim household, where of course mom has to shout again and even count just for the boy to come out hahaha!! JH distributes the utensil. then to SW house where SW sets the table as my put the pot of food and Jin Joo singing

They deliberately shows us some posters on the walls of the alley (about some concerts)

We are now at Sung's house and Sung mom is cooking

Then at JH's house, Mdm Miran is cooking too. The food looks nice and the whole Kim family eats together

At SW's house, SW and his mom are eating while JJ is singing haha super cute

At TK's house Mr Choi is eating noodles alone

Guest wizengamot

Tk's dad is eating alone with Ramyun and rice. meanwhile, the sungs are eating as they watch the news (generally showing some sort of construction). DS and dad gets all chummy (dad says/defending that DS is pretty and BR notes that. she's back to her prickly self and gets up from the table.

cut to SW and BR talking at the pojangmacha. she asked SW why everyone likes DS., mentioning ds and dad

Archived