[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Guest wizengamot

the class continue to sigh as the teacher said something and left. the class went noisy after and pres tells them to be silent. DS stuck her earphones and stare outside the window with the curtain blowing (and a song playing) the camera shows the class studying or chatting with seatmate and then we goes to boys class where they're doing pretty much the same, JH studying when he suddenly looked at the plane origami beside his table. he took it and was about to throw it/make it fly outside the window but stops at the last minute.

menwhile, we saw NL class as the bell rings. he was talking to his seat mate and soon he was in line for punishment (for not doing the assignment). the teacher's stick broke and he was given a different punishment which he dislike to the point that he'd rather be hit with the stick. 

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

the class continue to sigh as the teacher said something and left. the class went noisy after and pres tells them to be silent. DS stuck her earphones and stare outside the window with the curtain blowing (and a song playing) the camera shows the class studying or chatting with seatmate and then we goes to boys class where they're doing pretty much the same, JH studying when he suddenly looked at the plane origami beside his table. he took it and was about to throw it/make it fly outside the window but stops at the last minute.

menwhile, we saw NL class as the bell rings. he was talking to his seat mate and soon he was in line for punishment (for not doing the assignment). the teacher's stick broke and he was given a different punishment which he dislike to the point that he'd rather be hit with the stick. 

i think he'll be singing! haha, lets see

( i can't help but be nostalgic with how reply '88 featured. they captured it so well. The yarn game, playing with your friends using only paper and pen, the bringing of guitars, students using highlighter as nail polish, singing as punishment hahaha)

Damn it, my stream begins to lag too... ㅠㅠ

IN school, JH holds the paper where JB drew JH's and his own face on. JH looks out the window, thinking too.

SW's mom brings the TK's some food and TK's dad thanks her. TK's dad says that TK doesn't eat nowadays and makes sure he eats SW's mom's stew at dinner. At dinner, TK's dad says he wants to have some nice friends next to him like TK. He says that SW's mom is his close friend now and if TK dislikes the idea, he won't make friends with her, since he doesn't want to make him uncomfortable. He says that he tells him first and wanted to have TK's permission. TK smiles and of course, allows him to. He tells him that he would like his dad to be happy and his dad is moved to tears ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Just now, Nguyen Diem said:

I 200% sure that "JH's wallet" is not just it. We'll have a flashback, maybe Taek or DS find out DS & JH pic in his wallet.

Yup... this show is major on flashback ... and certainly don't put in random scenes.... Great eye there !

Guest wizengamot

SW mom bring TK dad some food. later that night, TK and his dad sat to eat the food. dad is seriously talking about SW mom on TK. the word chingu kept being repeated. dad keeps blabbering and TK smiled. i think TK is saying that his dad's happiness is important (he mentioned appa and happiness). dad was almost teary and he told tk to continue eatinf.

DS was waiting at the bus and DR does that pulling her hair joke again and sitting. the two of them is sitting at the bus and DS yawn. DR took out a chocolate and split it in half and gave it to DS. he talked about TK with DS. 

2 minutes ago, wizengamot said:

DS was waiting at the bus and DR does that pulling her hair joke again and sitting. the two of them is sitting at the bus and DS yawn. DR took out a chocolate and split it in half and gave it to DS. he talked about TK with DS. 

Lol what are you DR, Little Mr Cupid?

Guest wizengamot

DR is talking about JB and we flashback to JB playing at the arcade and acing it. is it really like that in korea? people who sit on the bus take the bags of those who are standing. woah! we flashback again to JB outside peaking at TK who took his place at the arcade. 

aghhhhhhhhhhhh thi is killiiiiiiiiiiiing me ... seriously if there is no developpement in today's episode too .. i don't even know what am i gonna dooo !!!!!!!!!!!! specialy that i'll have to wait for 2 more weeks :'( :'( i'm just tooo frustrated .. still praying for sth to happen today ...

My beloved recapers .. thank You so much

Guest wizengamot

We go to TK being bombarded with cameras after his elevator opened. then at the boys' class, DR is intently listening at his earphone while the others studies. SW ask about TK match but it turns out that e's listening to "i just called to say i love you" lol. and he started singing on the quiet class and micheal joined him. then he took out his earphone so that his walkman is playing the song at the whole room (i'm scared for him, hahaha what if his dad comes out again lol)

In classroom. The boys are wstudying. DR is listening to his walman. SW asks him how Taek si doing. DR says he is not listening to that. He is listening to "I just called to say I love you".... He starts singing loud in teh whole classroom!

Hint on what Taek is going to do?... ;)

2 minutes ago, shinheenim said:

aghhhhhhhhhhhh thi is killiiiiiiiiiiiing me ... seriously if there is no developpement in today's episode too .. i don't even know what am i gonna dooo !!!!!!!!!!!! specialy that i'll have to wait for 2 more weeks :'( :'( i'm just tooo frustrated .. still praying for sth to happen today ...

My beloved recapers .. thank You so much

We gotta stay strong, chingu! Fighting!

Guest wizengamot

JH dad is discharged now and is lying on his room with a radio on his stomach and a cassette tape being loaded to it. he was talking to mom mi ran when he started playing the tape and mom mi ran started dancing lol

Archived