[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wizengamot

mom ilhwa and dad talks, as mom admires happily a notebook (is that bank book?) they're talking, dad mainly shouting and all i can understand is BR and SY,NL being mentioned but BR's name mostly repeated.

SW and BR on the fav stair and SW kisses BR on the lips.

cut to DS, dozing off as she studies. she was woken up by ringing phone and then JH's phone rings too and so is SW. then we pans to wounded DR, wailing as SW dress his wound. DS scolds him only for JH to cup her mouth, which she briefly notes.

Guest wizengamot

SW assist DR while walking and told JH to clean the room (?). DS puts the tissues and JH stares at her thinking of giving her the jacket but DS, stood up and walk away.

in the morning, DS was asked by her mom to deliver food at Tk's. she asked about TK and comes to his room tip toe-ing because he was sprawled at the floor sleeping with no blanket. DS took the empty glasses and sighs as she puts blanket over him

Cut to SW talking to his mom about TK and Mr Choi. His mom looks stoned after he says sth and then SW kisses JJ and leaves for school as his mother is looking at him

DS is leaving for school and she sees her parents talking about something unpleasantly (I think her dad gets a new shirt) BR leaves the house too. DS looks very tired btw

Guest wizengamot

DS heads out for school and his mom calls her, his dad complains again on just calling her DS again instead. BR also says she'll be going as dad tries his uniform. BR was tying her shoes and says she'll be going (again) but no one responded. At DR, he's saying goodbye to no one at the house and goes to a box to get money (his allowance) but he gets quite a lot of money

i think the students are gonna have their career advice of some sort. a student called Ja Hyun as she herself plops gloomily to her desk. everyone seems so sad. then finally it's DS turn 

Guest wizengamot

meanwhile at the boys, class DR was cheerily putting socks and wonders why everyone seems quiet only to see the writing on the board and he turns gloomy too. We cut to DS and her mom sitting opposite the teacher. i think mom is asking if going to Seoul university is possible but she says it's not (?) seeing the sad mom-daughter, she tries to cheer them up. mom consoles DS and DS stares at her mom and said she's at fault while she cries. Mom said she's okay and DS run to her mom and said she's bad and yeah her mom calls her DS so she said she's SY. she cries hugging mom and mom calls her DS and said that it's okay

Guest wizengamot

meanwhile TK is playing baduk at the center, (the camera focuses on his untied shoe lace) then his teacher comes in and they talk. they're mentioning camera, interview and all.

JJ was sleeping at TK's as his dad pats her, wearing pink ponytail again. he looks at the time and sighs as he wait for SW mom. 

mom comes with a tired/sad look on her face and they sat down to talk. she was still catching her breath though as she talks. 

Archived