Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wahahahahahah this is cute!:joy::blush::mrgreen:

Super Junior's Kyuhyun is a little jealous toward Ahn Jae Hyun!

On the January 6 airing of 'New Journey to the West 2.8', Kyuhyun sang a song during their travels which had Ahn Jae Hyun saying, "I'm jealous of your good singing." In response, Kyuhyun said, "But you have a pretty wife." 

Ahn Jae Hyun laughed and said, 'Usually when you compliment a singer by telling them they can sing well, you're supposed to respond to an actor by saying, 'You're acting's good' but I rather got complimented about my wife."

Kyuhyun then explained himself, saying, "Well, I know you're good at acting." 

ahn-jae-hyun_1483670186_k.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/01/ahn-jae-hyun-gets-envied-by-kyuhyun-for-having-a-pretty-wife

Translated from Thai by Bing

Jazz: envy Mr. singing because it has beautiful wife 2005: Mr. Jan:.. Trustees. The normal watch singer sings because they watch me back that brilliantly displayed. But here there is a beautiful wife #TeamSuperJunior tells

Congrats to the team of njjtw3 rating is good for the 1st episode..Now i want honeymoon diaries to hav a good start rating and will hav double digit ratings for the rest of the episodes.Please.......and to khs goodluck to her new drama.Hoping it will receive well bu the viewers esp.her role.

just finish watching the onlineversion of the njttw3 ajh and kyu became friends immediately..two of them get along well fast..ajh is so cute when khs called him and his explaining that he will be late coz filming is extended.still waiting for the tv ver for eng subs.fighting ahngoo!

And this report

Ahn Jae-hyeon makes surprise appearance at Koo Hye-seon's autograph session

fullsizephoto805343.jpg

Ahn Jae-hyeon made a surprise visit to his wife's autograph signing session.

Koo Hye-seon held her 6th private exhibit and was interviewed by "Section TV" on the 8th.

Koo Hye-seon was in the middle of signing autographs when someone came to visit her. It was her husband Ahn Jae-hyeon.

Ahn Jae-hyeon took off his mask and said, "I came for an autograph but the reporters saw me". Koo Hye-seon seemed pleased.

Ku-Hye-Sun1.png

Watch: Ku Hye Sun Talks About Ahn Jae Hyun’s Unstoppable Love Of Preparing Surprise Events

https://www.soompi.com/2017/01/08/watch-ku-hye-sun-talks-ahn-jae-hyuns-unstoppable-love-preparing-surprise-events/?li_source=LI&li_medium=article-recommended-articles

Like they say, it’s the thought that counts!

On the January 8 broadcast of MBC’s “Section TV,” Ku Hye Sun sat down for an interview at the location of her newest art exhibition.

While discussing the differences between when they were dating and their married life, Ku Hye Sun opened up about her husband Ahn Jae Hyun’s affectionate side.

The actress revealed, “I don’t really like events, personally.” When the MC asked if Ahn Jae Hyun doesn’t get disappointed because of that, Ku Hye Sun chuckled while explaining that her husband was well aware of this fact, and still holds events anyways.

However, despite how she may feel about events in general, the actress said she’s grateful for her husband’s thoughtfulness. “His feelings of wanting to prepare these events are so adorable and kind.”

Amusingly, Ahn Jae Hyun had prepared another surprise event for his wife by appearing unexpectedly at her fan meeting that took place after the interview.

While wearing a mask, he walked up to get her signature, and successfully caused her to become simultaneously flustered and touched. He jokingly said, “I’m here to receive your signature. I got caught on the way here by reporters.” It seems that he was also embarrassed though, as he quickly ran away after completing his event.

The most genuine tv poster of all waaaaahh!:love:! Hollywood movie poster levels kkk!! AhnGoo fighting!! Newlweds Diary Fighting!!:innocent:

C170QojUsAE0DFB.jpg

tvN's upcoming reality show 'Newlyweds Diary' revealed its official featuring Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun!

A caption under the show's logo says, "A brand new married couple's winter survival," while the poster shows Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun having fun in the snow. 

You'll be able to get an exclusive insider's look into their married life starting February 3 at 9:20 PM KST!

:heart::thumbsup::star:

I still can't believe it..while seeing these 2 Then & Now posters of our AhnGoo...having goosebumps now.:bawling::wub: Who did ever imagine that these two will make it REAL...in just a snap, gaaahhhh!! We are so blessed shippers tho haha!:blush::innocent:

C18M6n2UsAEoziR.jpg

Archived