Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

Hi everyone! I also love ajh & khs together! I think they match really well! Very compatible, I must say. If they get closer each day and get to know more then there's a very high chance they end up together. Why? Because they share the same ideals, principles, hobbies, etc. They can do so many things together and not clash attitudes. I do think ajh is smitten by khs beauty and intellect even before, if u look carefully you'll figure out too that ajh ideal type describes khs in more ways. And in khs viewpoint i also think she is impressed by the way ajh handles himself-- the way he sees life in general. At the end of the day a successful relationship is achieved  when there is harmony and respect. And you get to say and feel you're complete when you're with someone who understands u and has the same interests like u right? Khs has been waiting for someone who can love her truly and be proud of her. I really believe ajh is that person to fill the void. I hope and pray they become a real life couple someday. They deserve each other♡

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Blood_KDrama: [150322] 'BLOOD' BTS Ahn Jae Hyun • Ku Hye Sun - they look like a real couple #블러드 #안재현 #구혜선 #KBS2 cr:tvj.cokr http://twitter.com/Blood_KDrama/status/579447823688601600/photo/1 CTO via twitter

Its ep 10 already & I really really hope from now onwards there will be a lot more of Risang airtime and of cos a lot more of RiSang skinship. As much as I love RiSang bickers, the lack of skinship is really  ~X(   me. At this point I even appreciate it if at a point Jisang craving for blood he'll suck it from Rita, provided he aim for her neck, of cos...

lxands said: Its ep 10 already & I really really hope from now onwards there will be a lot more of Risang airtime and of cos a lot more of RiSang skinship. As much as I love RiSang bickers, the lack of skinship is really  ~X(   me. At this point I even appreciate it if at a point Jisang craving for blood he'll suck it from Rita, provided he aim for her neck, of cos...

HqkR2UX.gifHqkR2UX.gif
cr: Weibo #Blood#
Love it as he talked with food full in his mouth! Very funny... I'm sure there's some NGs there... if only KBS can release some BTS videos about it?
To the-lurking-writer-nim: please do give us some of AhnGoo BTS moments in video, pretty please?  8-> ^:)^

Guest berrylite

Yeah! We love BTS especially the scenes of AJH n GHS. The BTS 1st pix looked like JS is kissing Rita..haha..Can we request that to happen soon... [-O<

Guest fd8lvr

Love, love, love the new pics/bts. AJH is so caring towards her. It's always nice to see such things between costars and makes the show even better. If only they were a real couple...lol...darn, they look sooo good together.

hi to all AhnGoomates, thanks @slaura83 @Kalla17 for the video @LoveSG @shanzay01 for the Fanarts >:D< :x ............................................................................................................................................................. I 'm screaming to death while looking to their BTS photos (KBS pls. release BTS video!) thanks @LoveSG and @libra22 for the BTS photos :x photo 884424A4-8EB9-43F3-B0A1-74D7431E3DA8_zpsafcphixs.jpg cr. StarNews Here in this picture you can see Ahn Jae Hyun whispering something to our princess Goo Hye Sun :x he is really a natural sweet man they get along well :x and I read the translation by @cheerkoo thanks to you ,that Ahn helping her to fix her hair something like that and giving blanket or hand a mirror so sweet of him :x he can be a Stylist for Goo :)) :x ;)) .......................in my dellusional world he can apply to be her Manager in bussiness because both of them have similar liking in Designing :)) =)) :x ............................................................................................................................................................. Cancer Man and Scorpion woman are Match made in Heaven they are very compatible to each other ;)) :x :D;)

Luuvy's Diary is basically a repeat but in a webtoon manner of what happened in the episode, but from Luuvy's perspective. 

The BTS pix article says: (I will pick out only parts of the Ahn-Goo couple related excerpts to save time):
Title of article: 안재현-구혜선, 안구 정화 커플 등극.. 촬영장 뒤에서도? Ahn JH-Goo HS,  crowned "?pure-visual" couple even behind the scenes. (Ahn-Goo also means "eyes?visusal?)

"무엇보다 안재현과 구혜선은 ‘블러드’를 통해 처음 만났음에도 불구, 탁월한 연인 호흡을 발휘하며 시청자들의 호응을 얻고 있다. 극 중 서로에게 서서히 마음의 문을 열어가는 모습으로 남다른 케미를 자아내고 있는 것."  Even though AJH and GHS met for the first time through BLOOD, audiences are viewing them to be developing into an excellent couple. In the drama, they are slowly opening their hearts to each other and displaying a unique  chemistry. 

특히 안재현과 구혜선은 카메라가 돌아가지 않은 상황에서도 닿을 듯 말 듯한 ‘은근 스킨십’을 시도, 현장을 달달하게 물들이고 있다. 촬영 도중 연기에 대해 상의하며 안재현이 구혜선에게 다정다감한 귓속말을 건네 실제 연인 같은 분위기를 연출했던 것. 또한 쉬는 시간에는 가위바위보 게임 등 다채로운 ‘깨알 장난’을 즐기며 끊임없이 웃음꽃을 피워내고 있다는 귀띔이다. Even when film is not rolling, there is subtle (sort of maybe or maybe not)skinship between them and giving the drama set an atomosthere of sweetness. In between shots, they consult each other about acting and AJH was seen to whisper something to GHS. The rumor is that even during down time, they both enjoy ?fisheye jokes and games involving rocks-paper-scissors and laughing.

그런가하면 안재현은 살뜰한 ‘그림자 매너남’의 면모로 현장을 들썩이게 만들고 있다. 구혜선을 향한 몸에 배인 세심한 배려가 여성 스태프들로 하여금 부러움의 탄성을 자아내게 하고 있는 것. 안재현은 구혜선이 매서운 바닷바람에 힘들어하자 곧바로 담요를 가져와 살포시 덮어주며 추위를 조금이나마 덜어주기 위해 노력했다. 어부바 포즈로 연기를 해야 했을 당시에는 구혜선이 최대한 편안하게 자세를 잡을 수 있도록 든든히 다리를 받쳐줬던 터. 더욱이 촬영 중 구혜선의 머리가 헝클어지자 손수 거울을 비춰주고 앞머리를 정리해주며 ‘일일 스타일리스트’로 활약하기도 했다. On top of that, AJH is rumored to be a "well-mannered gentleman in the shadow" on the set. It is to the point of stirring jealousy from other female staff as AJH seems to inherently display consideration towards GHS. When he saw that Goo was cold from the sea-wind, he immediately got a blanket to gently place up on Goo. When he had to give a piggyback for Goo, he made sure that GHS was very comfortable by giving her the utmost support of her legs. While filming, if Goo's front hair go astray, he would show her a hand mirror and fix it for her. He acts like a "one to one stylist" for her. 

제작사 IOK미디어는 “안재현과 구혜선은 실감나는 연인 관계를 표현하기 위해 끊임없이 대화하며 실제로 가까운 관계를 유지하고 있다”며 “계속해서 달콤하고 따뜻한 공감 로맨스를 펼쳐나갈 두 배우의 열연을 지켜봐 달라”고 전했다. IOK says: "In order to display a realistic couple on screen, AJH and GHS are endlessly talking together and maintaining a close relationship. Please support and cheer for these two people who will further move into sweet and warm romance."
(Only thing I pray is that such a content in an article does not make our couple even more self-conscious but just be true to their arts and the drama!!) AJA AJA Fighting to Ahn-Goo Couple in BLOOD!!!

Thank you, @cheerkoo for translating the article!!!

Blood (블러드) Korean Drama Ost Part 2 | [MV] Song Haye(송하예) _ Be alright | Arabic & English Subcr: Korea Arabic https://youtu.be/ge2XPT24FRQ

Ji Sang & Ri Ta ● Blood ● Illuminated ● mvcr: Kira Valler 

Guest Stressthinkingofmyship

Hello new blood fan!!! Im currently watching episode 9 ^^ i saw a lot of videos in YouTube and then i started watching this drama i saw 8 episodes yesterday LOL i love their chemistry and i loveeeee chief :-*

Archived