Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should call this couple, Ageless couple since their face dont show up their age =)) =))

They are looked so youth and in their early twenties /:)

That's a great idea. Instead of "AhnGoo couple", maybe "Ageless AhnGoo" would be good? :x :x :x

Annyeoung! Im new in this thread, but after watching Blood and i really love the plot so i looked and looked and found this thread... Please take care of me. Please let me join here pretty please.

Welcome to all who have posted or just lurking in this thread... Post away please!!!

This is funny for me, hehe..... because there are 137 online in this thread meanwhile in blood thread there are 70 people who are online there. Ahngoo is so popular recently.... and this makes me wonder why unie Goo is matchable/fair-able for all of her co-star? because of her image? her physical appearance? or in which she bring her character in every work she does?

Guest PeachMaRi

Ahngoo couple looks so good together...❤️❤️❤️ Cant wait for the next episode! The storyline is keeping me in suspense ( like edward and bella)

I have watched twilight but the first story. I stopped to watch it since i have read all the books and i was disaapointed for the expectation of the movie. Maybe Blood is compared with Twilight but for me Blood is more sweet and more real hahah. Sorry for my ego but tbh, it's only an opinion.

For me, i like Blood so much.

And also for this pair, comparing from her co-star, such as LMH,JJH,KHJ and LSY. with AHJ, their chemistry is blowing up. I never shipped her with other man before and AHJ will be the first man for her hahaha.

Peace, /:)

I have watched twilight but the first story. I stopped to watch it since i have read all the books and i was disaapointed for the expectation of the movie. Maybe Blood is compared with Twilight but for me Blood is more sweet and more real hahah. Sorry for my ego but tbh, it's only an opinion.

For me, i like Blood so much.

And also for this pair, comparing from her co-star, such as LMH,JJH,KHJ and LSY. with AHJ, their chemistry is blowing up. I never shipped her with other man before and AHJ will be the first man for her hahaha.

Peace, /:)

I nearly shipped her with Lee Seung Gi! But now I am absolutely an AhnGoo fan... no other man for her!!!

I first shipped GHS with LMH... ;);) .....after somtym i left them

Later i shipped GHS with LSY ;);) .....after somtym i left them..(not sure..bcoz i still love them allooott)...

:x

And now shipping GHS with Ahn jae hyun.... =P~ =P~

Yaaaaaishh....this paaboish girl.....

No idea whn wud ma heart change again..if i c her with another actor :-S :-S

Am i a bit mad?

Minsunner and wanjoovers...plz forgive meee....

Now i wanna ship this chweet milky couple....i love them alloott.... :D:D :x

I will be here with u guyz......count me in....

AHNGOO couple hwaiting \m/ \m/

me, Honestly this is my first time to be a shipper......im always lurker to the other Love team Like Minsunner and Wanjoo i use to like lee min ho and Lee sang yoon and also Lee seung gi :x i like them also but now i dont know why AhnGoo Couple have a magic in my heart because everytime i see them im crazy shouting in my room :D =P~ ..............

Guest fd8lvr

OMG online in this forum 166 :-O Our AhnGoo Couple are popular now :x maybe the lurkers are shy posting here :D dont be shy plz dont hesitate to post >:D<

Right?! The more people the merrier :)

Archived