[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

@joyan08...do you watching preview for next episode???and i just want ask about scene myung soo and soo jin in the car...i dont see...but looks like he with she kiss or what??

​No I haven't watch the RAW yet, I'm waiting for the subs I just want to understand JG reasoning on why is he still like that to SJ although he knows that SJ is really in love with MS, I'm feeling a bit torn seeing the caps and farsteps recap coz I am totally having a second male lead symptoms and it's really sucks because tomorrows the last episode. And about the car scene i don't think MS is trying to kiss SJ, i'll try to find about that.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raeara

[FANPIC] BTS Still

3077174154_4f598eec_Insta-image-27_zpsi8

3077174154_e2e4cc1c_Insta-image-23_zpsuj

[GIFS]

3077174154_44ebcc0b_Download_2015_06_12_

Arrr...this scene...i not sure...but i thinks in preview look like they were kiss...i cant see...because camera shoots at outside...

Arrr...this scene...i not sure...but i thinks in preview look like they were kiss...i cant see...because camera shoots at outside...

I think it's the tricky part really can't see it too, not clearly seeing it but i think it's just a hug....idk lol!

May I ask what happened to Hwa Young?

​the wedding was cancelled by her fiancee Young Jae, he found out about the truth between Hwa Young and Myung Soo and felt very unfair because he has been played by all of them. as for now Hwa Young resigned and hanging out at MSG while Jin Ah is away. her family doesn't know that the wedding was cancelled and that she resigned from work so she's been in a hiding at works hour in MSG.

OMG i think most of the fans of EGC wants Soo Jin to end up to Jo Geun just like me, I mean I am a MyungSooJin shipper but gawd I can't just help myself wishing Jo Geun to be with Soo Jin they are too lovely when their together, yes Myung Soo Jin scenes are sweet and lovely too but I am so rooting to see some skinship between Jo Geun and Soo Jin. Most of the comment on EGC sites everywhere are thinking the same a Jo Geun-Soo Jin skinship.

OMG i think most of the fans of EGC wants Soo Jin to end up to Jo Geun just like me, I mean I am a MyungSooJin shipper but gawd I can't just help myself wishing Jo Geun to be with Soo Jin they are too lovely when their together, yes Myung Soo Jin scenes are sweet and lovely too but I am so rooting to see some skinship between Jo Geun and Soo Jin. Most of the comment on EGC sites everywhere are thinking the same a Jo Geun-Soo Jin skinship.

​Not this fan!  I'm for Myung Soo all the way!  :D

As much as I am loving the Soo Jin-Myung Soo couple time, I dearly miss the ex-girlfriends! I think they always ended up and created the most hilarious situations/scenes and I can't help but wish to see more of them and their new-found friendship and more scheming.

tvn-eab5acec97acecb99ced81b4eb9fbd-e04-1

Another couple I really want to see is Hwa Young and Yeong Jae, as I think they are good together, both are suffering... woudn't it be great and funny if the girls plan something to get this two together again! ^^ 

lwfqobi.jpg

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Ex-Gf Club

fasklfjsd.jpg

Osen - Nate: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yo Han 'explosive anger' after seeing Song Ji Hyo and Do Sang Woo hug

1. [+207, -7] Final episode tomorrow ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Give me 4 more episodes..

2. [+151, -4] This is my happiness on Fridaysㅜㅜㅜㅜ How dare you end early? ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

3. [+28, -1] Byun Yo Han has a talent for making his acting feel so real. He really looked like a boyfriend who's angry at his gf during this scene. I love this drama, I'm sad to see it end this fast

Naver
4. [+283, -6] This drama is so good!!

5. [+46, 0] This ends tomorrow ㅋㅋㅋㅋrichard simmons

6. [+34, 0] That last part was so hilarious I wanna see more of their love triangle. Finale tomorrow...

7. [+32, 0] I swear, this was shown like a few minutes ago. Journalist, you're so quick ㅋㅋ

8. [+26, -1] A secondary male lead is typically annoying but Do Sang Woo is so charming and handsome. I love the two male leads. I hate that they're ending this drama early

Cr: kkuljaem

Haven't seen the episode yet but from the updates and pics I've seen so far BOTH Jo Geun & Myung Soo need to know their boundaries. Myung Soo needs to respect Soo Jin's work space and Jo Geun needs to respect the fact that Myung Soo x Soo Jin are a couple. I just get the feeling that besides him liking her, his ego or pride, call it whatever you wan, always puffs up whenever Myung Soo is around and it becames a lame battle between them two rather than about Soo Jin.

I just get the feeling that besides him liking her, his ego or pride, call it whatever you wan, always puffs up whenever Myung Soo is around and it becames a lame battle between them two rather than about Soo Jin.

​I couldn't agree more with that statement.  I hate when men get into these stupid, childish pissing matches.

And gaaaaahhh, Viki is still only at 90%.  I'm trying to be patient, but I'm dying to watch.  Will probably have to wait until tomorrow now.

Guest raeara

Now i need ĺast episode have a sweet kiss scene....it seems i cant wait for scene in the car...looks romantic scene....

Guest farstrep

Last episode!!

Scene starts with MS loitering outside SJ's apartment, SJ's sister trying to wake SJ up, MS and JG fighting in the living room... their fight is really ridiculous - biting?

SJ, SJ's sister and brother-in-law are shocked to find the boys tussling on the floor. MS and JG are equally embarrassed, and JG defuses the situation by pretending to hug MS. SJ is angry at their petty fight, and the boys look apologetic and pacify her. SJ looks as if she is sporting a terrible headache - it's probably due to her illness. SJ moves to another spot to talk to JG in private. JG follows behind her.

SJ's sister and brother-in-law are in the living room, smiling and eating.

MS cannot hear what SJ and JG are saying, although he does his best to eavesdrop. JG leaves after their brief conversation, and SJ calls MS over. MS gives her the famed piggy-back, and they talk as he circles around some trees.

Guest farstrep

The office is a bustle of activity when MS arrives. MS wants to help SJ with a box, but she declines. When everything is about done, MS offers her a beverage and sits down beside her.

uH9iINC.png

3p0adSZ.png

JG recalls their conversation at the playground, where SJ asks if he has feelings for her. He seems to have come to terms with her love for MS, and that he stands no chance.

jdfgLko.png

Archived