[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

The last scene, when MW said he followed her way before she met him approaching the car,  i don't remember if the scene exist, or did i missed it?  :huh:

​From memory I don't think there was, it would have been awesome if they added that scene though. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The last scene, when MW said he followed her way before she met him approaching the car,  i don't remember if the scene exist, or did i missed it?  :huh:

​From memory I don't think there was, it would have been awesome if they added that scene though. 

​The only part of that flashback that we ever got to see was the bit where he approached the car and asked SJ and her friend for a ride.  From MS's confession, we now know that it wasn't coincidental that he asked them for a ride, and that it was in fact because she'd caught her eye earlier in the day and he wanted to make her acquaintance.

I really loved that revelation at the end and I'm actually glad that we never got to see it until he admitted it in the end because it made for a nice twist.  As someone else mentioned earlier, it pretty much means that it was always SJ for him.

I've always said that SJ and MS were fated to be together and that it was just their timing had been off.  But I think they also needed that space in between to grow and mature in between, to figure out how they could make a relationship work in between their busy work schedules and personal lives.  What I've always loved about them is that when you look at them, you know: they're not just lovers, but best friends too.  That's why as popular as JG was as a character, he never stood a chance with SJ.  It was always ever MS for her, and SJ for MS.  SJ and MS are a couple that work on all levels, and I give so much credit to SJH and BYH for bringing them to life and playing their characters with such realism.

I'm really glad I got to watch EGC and that I got to share the experience with everyone here in this forum.  It's been a pleasure these last 6 weeks and I hope to see you all in other forums!!  :)

I wish we had gotten that flashback scene of when Myung Soo first saw Soo Jin, you know honestly it had never occurred to me to ask why of all people he had approached her and asked for a car ride or how he knew she was a producer so it was a really sweet surprise and admission from his side that he had seen and her and followed her around for half the day and thought to himself he had to approach her.

- See tvn this is what happens when you don't let shows play out ! Things would've been resolved and story arcs full fleshed out if given the chance and I reckon we would've gotten a couple more flashback scenes.

Aww he was cute stalking her before she even laid eyes on him. That was really, really sweet.

I was ok when they first announced the cut but now that I have got a taste of what was planned, I wish they had the original run to flesh the stuff out. HY becoming YJ's boss was so daebak. Anyway, they did manage to give the crazy cast of characters a good send off.

It was fun and light with surprising heart and feels. Sometimes all you want is to laugh and this drama delivered it in spades. The OTP was awesome and a refreshing change from the craziness all around. I really hope they make it to that beach. They really were the highlight. I also loved how the show wasn't scared to show us these characters at their lowest and pettiest while at the same time making a case for us to love them flaws and all. I am really going to miss them.

This was fun and I am really going to miss this forum and this drama. Thanks for making this fun.

Thanks for the memories Ex-Girlfriend Club. Though you were cut short (thanks ah TVN), I really enjoy every episode and characters! I love every ex-girlfriend! So refreshing, humorous and light-hearted!  Soojin & Myeongsoo is so prefect together and they look so cute! :D

Thanks for making me fall in love with Byun Yo Han (love his smile *swoon*:wub:)

Bye! And till next time! ;) 

Guest baekhyunnee

After watching this drama, whole night.... i didn't expect anything big for this drama.

BUT WOW!!!!! BIG WOW for BYUN YOHAN's acting...

I didn't expect he would be this good.

Thanks all for the recaps, screen caps and gifs.

I was sad it was cut and you can tell it was cut with the rush for the finish.

JG--I think he did the classy thing and "fib" not liking SJ. He really truly cared for her and her happiness. I loved it. When SJ acknowledge and appreciated his care for her after learning about "WHITE" was classical SJ and daebak. Why I love SJ! (Of course having Song Ji Hyo be the actress made her extra lovable for me! Who knew I would be her fan after watching Running Man.)  Or when she pulls the aegyo and the crew knows she gets her way with JG agreeing. LOL.

HY and YJ are cute. Yes her being director and dad demoting YJ is awesome! I like how she is making him work so hard-but also gets to spend more time with him too. At least he knows she did care for DK and was loyal. Her lie was not meant to hurt but at they are on the road for recovery.

Rara and JG, there are cute possibilities. But at least he is good for her to care for her as a person and her abiities being an actress and not just a pretty face.

MS--awww MS he was driving me a bit crazy in ep 11 with always being at the office and inserting himself and being all possessive. But it was good JG was there to make him show his jealousy and care for SJ. I concur with everyone, when MS confessed he followed her and then chose their car to ask for a ride (I was wondering, why out of all the cars you ask that car for a ride???!~~~) So SJ was his end game. She was right to think they were dating in a sense but never went to the next level to "really be dating." The actor as MS , this is my first drama with him-he has a lovable charm and ease as MS . His smiles and naturalness made me understand why the girlfriends succumbed to MS.

Sad to see it end , caught up and watched the last two episodes last night. It was fluffy and light without being too complex and angsty. Still wish it was not cut short and rushed. Sigh.

soojin: I just watched episode 11 and I can't help but notice how good soojins acting is, I love how she has a charming personality without trying hard, and just being herself, that's something i rarely see in actresses. i loved the scene when the director was hugging her and myungso saw them, and she said that the director doesn't have any feelings like that. this is the end but i am beginning to ship soojin with the director for some reason lol. seriously guys one more thing this actress is gourges, she has no makeup and still looks like a barbie doll, totally flawless.
I hope song ji hyo's next drama will be a melodrama with a more serious and dark storyline.

myungso was overly jealous, compared to what soojin had to deal with three ex-girlfriend what he is going through is nothing, he can't even take one guy looking at her lol. maybe now after tasting his own medicine, he knows that his past action was wrong.

lioness: is really showing her true self in front of her fiance, and if he doesn't accept her as she is, he then doesn't deserve her.

JG: is becoming a much better person gradually i like how he isn't hiding his interest from soojin

Guest OdessaJones

I'm pretty bummed out by the episode cut. It stayed good till the end!

http://www.koreandrama.today/recap/ex-girlfriend-club-eps-11-12/

And I'm jealous of anyone who answers the "who are you like" question by being like Ra-Ra. I love her and I'm going to miss her so much! I want to hang out with her. Unfortunately, I suspect I may be closer to Ji-Ah.

I always fall for the goofballs like Myeong-Soo. But the Myeong-Soos of the world don't have the nerve to ask me out and then we get into weird situations just like Exes Club. This show reminded me of several lovely men in my past....

I'm going to miss these characters. I'm even going to miss MS's hilariously run-down car. I felt like this show had a window into my life.

i have mixed feelings that the drama has finally ended. All positive thankfully. I feel grateful that the production did their best to give us a happy ending for all the lovable characters. Each and everyone of them are good people and they all got their lessons and closures. I was smiling contentedly as the drama was closing. It started feel good and it ended feel good and i did not end up hating a character like how most dramas manipulate audiences to concentrate on a villain to let the lead character shine. Soojin shined amidst the exgirlfriends craziness. Jo Geun explained it well that some people dont shine but they are warm. Soojin is soooo normal that i appreciate that we girls can actually be her. Usually the female leads are put on a pedestal for us to admire. Soojin's character is on the same level us ours thats why her lovestory is just like a trip down our very own memory lane. She reminds me of old classmates who never reached popularity level BUT are always likeable and dont have a problem mixing with the nerds, jocks and the popular ones. She's never the center of attention but she gets to you subtly until one day you realize you're admiring her because she's an awesome person. I appreciate that the production created a lead character that we can fully relate to.

I also want to give a standing ovation to Jo Geun. He is sincerely in love. The type of generous and pure love that truly wants the one he loves to be happy. I want to give him a beer and tell him he did a good job. Not everybody could be as chivalrous and unselfish as him. As much as i like the chemistry between him and Soojin, when he did his noble speech that he didnt want Soojin to misunderstand his 'lack of feelings' i fell for him. I seriously want to kiss him on the cheeks because that was the moment he became even more awesome than Myung Soo for me. Lol.

but seriously, Im a Myung Soo-Soo Jin all the way. Those two are soul mates. They're bestfriends, playmates and partners aside from being lovers. That i believe is the best relationship recipe. Jo Geun is exciting and noble but he's so intense and bigger than life that if i were Soo Jin i would feel insecure on a few occasions. It shouldnt be so but in real life it will be unavoidable i think. 

Im also happy that the exgirlfriends found each other. They've become genuine friends when in the beginning they were so lonely and alone. They might not be in a dating relationship but atleast they have friends they can share stories and struggles with. Good friends are as vital as having someone you love. they were all lovable to me I would want to be part of their group just because all of them are so crazy interesting.

it's sad that many of the koreans couldnt appreciate this drama as much as we international fans have based on the low ratings. This was a good lighthearted drama. Real life is so serious already that i enjoyed the hilarity and ordinariness that Exgirlfriend Club gave. I love how this drama ended like a good book with a warm chocolate drink on a cozy rainy morning. It has heart.

i hope the whole staff and casts remain friends. And i do wish i could see Yo Han and Ji Hyo on screen together again.  among all Song Ji Hyo's male leads, Yo Han is the best. they were the most natural together.

and lastly, thank you to everyone who made this thread fun and insightful. til the next drama we bumped into ;)

Archived