[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

guys i'm very curious, after watching the last episode there was one scene that was soo intense, and that i liked veeeryy much, it the scene when soojin said to Myungso that even if he gets tired of her she will never leave him, and when he said that she should not talk about such things, and not even dream of it, if she is going to leave him,  she and him will die. I loved this scene because it revealed how possessive Myungso is, and how he just can't imagine a life without her

what was your favourite scene from the last episode

I think when they began shooting the movie. To be exact the part wherein cat i mean Ji Ah covered the camera with the umbrella . How frustrated  JG gets AHHAHHAHA . Is it just me ? But i ship those two together. I'm so sorry Rara-ssi :((((

they are both a bit arrogant, proud and have an attitude they actually would suit eachother quite well, now that you mention it

same that was my favourite part too. it was so funny. i can ship them too. also, i love the scenes about the "white" color. that was really nice. 

yes that was very creative of them to call it ffffff, no one would have guessed it at first, i thought he was messing around when he said that only later did I realize that  it meant white. my favorite scene and this scene are closely related, since the reason kim soojin said that she wouldn't leave him..... was because she found out that when people see her as white they are afraid of losing her. that was such a nice detail, I really loved it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

another scene that i loved and wish they had showed as flashback, was when myungso said that it was NO concidence when he stopped in front of soojins car and asked for a ride, that was soo touching this means it was attraction from first sight, gosh how i wish they had showed this scene, this gave the story soo much more depth

Still can't believe they decided to cut short the series to 12 episodes. I suppose the ending was tied up in a neat little bow, but I expected more from this drama. At least everyone got some sort of "happy ending?" 

Anyway. Guess who's a guest on Running Man next week? Our director, Do Sang Woo! And, I think he's partnered up with Ji Hyo.

I was hoping and looking forward for these scenes, but i guess it was cut out sigh:

But those scenes were from the drama's promo stills.  Promo stills and scenes from the dramas are two different things.  :)

yes but I thought the promo scenes were part of actual scenes in the drama, just like some of the promo scenes with exes were.

Still can't believe they decided to cut short the series to 12 episodes. I suppose the ending was tied up in a neat little bow, but I expected more from this drama. At least everyone got some sort of "happy ending?" 

Anyway. Guess who's a guest on Running Man next week? Our director, Do Sang Woo! And, I think he's partnered up with Ji Hyo.

yes yes yes, and i'm soo looking forward to the episode, I hope really hope we will get some sweet moments between Do sang and Song ji hyo, i would love to see that

I was hoping and looking forward for these scenes, but i guess it was cut out sigh:

But those scenes were from the drama's promo stills.  Promo stills and scenes from the dramas are two different things.  :)

yes but I thought the promo scenes were part of actual scenes in the drama, just like some of the promo scenes with exes were.

I'm not sure which part you're referring to when you say the "promo scenes with the exes," but I thought I'd point out there is also difference between promo stills and teasers.  A drama/movie might use scenes from the drama to create a teaser.  But they'll also do a separate photo shoot to create posters and the like solely to promote the production that has nothing with actual scenes from the drama/movie.  The photos you posted of SJH and BYH with the yellow background, those are from a photo shoot, not from any drama scenes that later got cut.

My lovely chinguss!!! Don't forget to stay tuned to RM nxt episode !!! THEME: 'Holiday's couples race'.. Kim soo jin -Jo gun reunited!!! Apparently they will be team up together n ironically both were IN WHITE!!! kekekekekeke.. Can't wait to watch their offcam chemistry:wub::D:lol::w00t: 

I'm gonna start making edits again on my K-OTPss!! Plz look forward to it ROFL..U can find my creations on my twitter #soonish!! #excited for KSJ-DSW reunion..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olNigIkf7_o

Jihyo sent a Congratulatory Wreath for Yohan's movie premiere, Jihyo can't attend the movie premiere due to Runningman filming.

541619_1012114942146325_5129812457640608 

10411791_1012573038767182_62773691330459

facebook/exgirlfriendclub

aww. that's so sweet of her. 

that's really sweet of her, so happy to see how they are close of-screen too

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived