[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

guys I think we got what we wished for, especially those with SLS... Do Sang Woo will guest in RM

Today's filming - guests - couple race...  I hope next time Yohan will come to RM... I don't know if it's only me but I just noticed in the last pictures of EXGC SJH and BY seems to distance themselves to each other... but BY seems to be close with SJH stafff hhhhmmmmm

10932487_837199589696232_1392821722_n.jp

Guest Kat1991

guys I think we got what we wished for, especially those with SLS... Do Sang Woo will guest in RM

Today's filming - guests - couple race...  I hope next time Yohan will come to RM... I don't know if it's only me but I just noticed in the last pictures of EXGC SJH and BY seems to distance themselves to each other... but BY seems to be close with SJH stafff hhhhmmmmm

10932487_837199589696232_1392821722_n.jp

Oh my, I'm so excited for this episode. Given that Do Sang Woo is the only male guest & it's a couple race, means he's partnered with Ji Hyo. Ex-Girlfriend Club just ended recently, but we will see the two of them together. Really anticipating this upcoming episode of Running Man.

Yeah, hope Yo Han will guest in RM since his next drama will be under SBS. Fingers crossed! Oh wait, really? What I have noticed was they don't have lots of photos together, & Yo Han seemed to be more close with Yoon Ji & Sang Woo. As for Ji Hyo, it's obvious that she's closest with Yoon Ji & the latter's staff which can be seen in her weibo posts. Honestly speaking, Ji Hyo & Yo Han really suited each other. I really ship them so hard because of Ex-Girlfriend Club, but I don't want to put high hopes with regards to the possible real romance.

Okay, I confess. I somehow expecting a little, but letting us know that they're friends is enough. :)

@kat1991 same here I don't have much hope for possible romance but it seems before the drama they are more sweet and caring especially Yohan.. I hope at least they can be friends like LDW and other JH's leading man

Guest Kat1991

@kat1991 same here I don't have much hope for possible romance but it seems before the drama they are more sweet and caring especially Yohan.. I hope at least they can be friends like LDW and other JH's leading man

Yeah, & that trait of Yo Han made Ji Hyo tell that he's a charming man (according to an interview with her). Agree with you, most of Ji Hyo's leading men ended up being friends with her. Hope she & Yo Han remain friends & still have constant communication. :)

EXGFC definitely have a sweet ending, I really feel like if they have one or 2 more episode to close up this series that would be better.

Anyway, I don't get one thing in this series does Jung In film is no longer exist? JG bought the office after the company went under so basically SJ work for JG now, right?

BTW I really wish for alternate ending JGxSJ, I love our main couple but I really like to see how JG in love as in officially relationship. He is known to be obnoxious even the fashion consultant SJ talked with about color thought so. I feel like it will be funny to see him all lovey dovey. lol

Just finished watching the last episode ! T____T This drama ended so well ! Maybe it is a good choice to cut this drama to 12 but atleast I want an epilogue episode :(( . I think they tied the stories well. I'm very satisfied with the drama ! Well it will be better if they decrease even just a bit the lovey dovey scenes of MS and SJ LOL I kinda felt it was too much. I rather see HY and ex-director development and also who's the guy JA is dating ? I will miss the characters in this drama ! I will miss you guys too LOL . BTW what are you watching next ? I think I'll give Oh My Ghostess a shot <3

Just finished watching the last episode ! T____T This drama ended so well ! Maybe it is a good choice to cut this drama to 12 but atleast I want an epilogue episode :(( . I think they tied the stories well. I'm very satisfied with the drama ! Well it will be better if they decrease even just a bit the lovey dovey scenes of MS and SJ LOL I kinda felt it was too much. I rather see HY and ex-director development and also who's the guy JA is dating ? I will miss the characters in this drama ! I will miss you guys too LOL . BTW what are you watching next ? I think I'll give Oh My Ghostess a shot <3

I really have no idea what to watch next either? any suggestion

i have mixed feelings that the drama has finally ended. All positive thankfully. I feel grateful that the production did their best to give us a happy ending for all the lovable characters. Each and everyone of them are good people and they all got their lessons and closures. I was smiling contentedly as the drama was closing. It started feel good and it ended feel good and i did not end up hating a character like how most dramas manipulate audiences to concentrate on a villain to let the lead character shine. Soojin shined amidst the exgirlfriends craziness. Jo Geun explained it well that some people dont shine but they are warm. Soojin is soooo normal that i appreciate that we girls can actually be her. Usually the female leads are put on a pedestal for us to admire. Soojin's character is on the same level us ours thats why her lovestory is just like a trip down our very own memory lane. She reminds me of old classmates who never reached popularity level BUT are always likeable and dont have a problem mixing with the nerds, jocks and the popular ones. She's never the center of attention but she gets to you subtly until one day you realize you're admiring her because she's an awesome person. I appreciate that the production created a lead character that we can fully relate to.

I also want to give a standing ovation to Jo Geun. He is sincerely in love. The type of generous and pure love that truly wants the one he loves to be happy. I want to give him a beer and tell him he did a good job. Not everybody could be as chivalrous and unselfish as him. As much as i like the chemistry between him and Soojin, when he did his noble speech that he didnt want Soojin to misunderstand his 'lack of feelings' i fell for him. I seriously want to kiss him on the cheeks because that was the moment he became even more awesome than Myung Soo for me. Lol.

but seriously, Im a Myung Soo-Soo Jin all the way. Those two are soul mates. They're bestfriends, playmates and partners aside from being lovers. That i believe is the best relationship recipe. Jo Geun is exciting and noble but he's so intense and bigger than life that if i were Soo Jin i would feel insecure on a few occasions. It shouldnt be so but in real life it will be unavoidable i think. 

Im also happy that the exgirlfriends found each other. They've become genuine friends when in the beginning they were so lonely and alone. They might not be in a dating relationship but atleast they have friends they can share stories and struggles with. Good friends are as vital as having someone you love. they were all lovable to me I would want to be part of their group just because all of them are so crazy interesting.

it's sad that many of the koreans couldnt appreciate this drama as much as we international fans have based on the low ratings. This was a good lighthearted drama. Real life is so serious already that i enjoyed the hilarity and ordinariness that Exgirlfriend Club gave. I love how this drama ended like a good book with a warm chocolate drink on a cozy rainy morning. It has heart.

i hope the whole staff and casts remain friends. And i do wish i could see Yo Han and Ji Hyo on screen together again.  among all Song Ji Hyo's male leads, Yo Han is the best. they were the most natural together.

and lastly, thank you to everyone who made this thread fun and insightful. til the next drama we bumped into ;)

thanks for sharing your thoughts, it was interesting to read, I agree with most, except the last part, despite really liking yo han and song ji hyo together, I feel like the chemistry between song ji hyo and choi hyuk and the chemistry between song ji hyo and jo in sung was even better. despite kim soojins character being soo down to earth i felt like she still shined the most out of all ex-girlfriends, her personality was just soo charming, and in terms of looks she also easily wins, but what i liked the most was how sincere her acting was, soo easy to relate too. the other ex-girlfriends character were funny and kinda strange, probably because they often were soo over the top.  it's funny because in the last two episodes i began shipping soojin with the director,  probably because the way he looked at her showed how much he loved her.

DO SANG WOO INSTAGRAM UPDATE

11401530_1007815705909582_20928560221105

BYUN YO HAN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

11403322_1007521259272360_81763190915185

cr: facebook/exgirlfriendclub

I loove that the picture of byun yo han and song ji hyo kissing is the biggest, can't help but wonder if there is a special meaning behind it :wub:

guys i'm very curious, after watching the last episode there was one scene that was soo intense, and that i liked veeeryy much, it the scene when soojin said to Myungso that even if he gets tired of her she will never leave him, and when he said that she should not talk about such things, and not even dream of it, if she is going to leave him,  she and him will die. I loved this scene because it revealed how possessive Myungso is, and how he just can't imagine a life without her

what was your favourite scene from the last episode

guys i'm very curious, after watching the last episode there was one scene that was soo intense, and that i liked veeeryy much, it the scene when soojin said to Myungso that even if he gets tired of her she will never leave him, and when he said that she should not talk about such things, and not even dream of it, if she is going to leave him,  she and him will die. I loved this scene because it revealed how possessive Myungso is, and how he just can't imagine a life without her

I think when they began shooting the movie. To be exact the part wherein cat i mean Ji Ah covered the camera with the umbrella . How frustrated  JG gets AHHAHHAHA . Is it just me ? But i ship those two together. I'm so sorry Rara-ssi :((((

I think when they began shooting the movie. To be exact the part wherein cat i mean Ji Ah covered the camera with the umbrella . How frustrated  JG gets AHHAHHAHA . Is it just me ? But i ship those two together. I'm so sorry Rara-ssi :((((

they are both a bit arrogant, proud and have an attitude they actually would suit eachother quite well, now that you mention it

they are both a bit arrogant, proud and have an attitude they actually would suit eachother quite well, now that you mention it

same that was my favourite part too. it was so funny. i can ship them too. also, i love the scenes about the "white" color. that was really nice. 

Archived