[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've got the link for the Director's Cut DVD petition in english :D 

http://cafe.daum.net/exgirlclubdvd

"Pre-order doesn’t mean you have to purchase the DVD. Please don't feel pressured. It is just to see how many people are willing to buy the DVD when it is released"  Daum cafe 

Just scroll down and they'll be instructions, we have till 17th June!! We need 2000 signatures :) 

​how do you sign?

Guest Kat1991

Any news on the rating

Ratings for episode 10 went down. It's around 0.6% according to Naver. Could someone give the exact figure of the ratings? Thank you. 

BTW, no matter how low the ratings in this episode, still it can't spoil the happiness while watching every sweet moments of Myung Soo & Soo Jin.

Any news on the rating

Ratings for episode 10 went down. It's around 0.6% according to Naver. Could someone give the exact figure of the ratings? Thank you. 

BTW, no matter how low the ratings in this episode, still it can't spoil the happiness while watching every sweet moments of Myung Soo & Soo Jin.

​Ex Girlfriend Club EP10 RATINGS  0.604%

source dcsongjihyo

​Ex Girlfriend Club EP10 RATINGS  0.604 source dcsongjihyo

​The rating is honestly so weird. The episodes that I thought are better had lower ratings. I thought last night's episode was better than the Friday one. 

Guest raeara

​Ex Girlfriend Club EP10 RATINGS  0.604 source dcsongjihyo

​The rating is honestly so weird. The episodes that I thought are better had lower ratings. I thought last night's episode was better than the Friday one. 

Yes i think so....episode last night much better than episode 9....hermmm...do weird...btw its ok...just enjoyed this show...

I've got the link for the Director's Cut DVD petition in english :D 

http://cafe.daum.net/exgirlclubdvd

"Pre-order doesn’t mean you have to purchase the DVD. Please don't feel pressured. It is just to see how many people are willing to buy the DVD when it is released"  Daum cafe 

Just scroll down and they'll be instructions, we have till 17th June!! We need 2000 signatures :) 

​how do you sign?

​I had trouble finding the page so I just sent an email to xgcdvdtrans@gmail.com 

"If you have any problem with joining the CAFE, please send an email to xgcdvdtrans@gmail.com with your Name/Country/Quantity/phone number or e-mail address" 

^^ hope that helps! 

Question...why is TVN hasn't releasing EGC's soundtrack yet? i mean we're down to  2 episodes and still they just release 3 EGC soundtrack. even VODKA RAIN's Dreamlike wasn't officially released yet by TVN we just manage to find it by these amazingly detective instinct member here in soompi. i have been digging up crazy with this song, the one played on episode 5 (when Myung Soo is telling the story about the fake first kiss) that's were i first hear it and it's been playing till it's latest episodes but sadly no luck. it's sucks! i so love all the music that's been playing in ERC even the instrumental one.

Shame on TVN! Giving us the cuts and now the OST's....boooooo!!!:angry: 

feel bad when a good drama is being treated like this *sadface* 

Ex Girlfriend Club Director's Cut DVD info

web_2038724882_7fa811fe_zpsrevp0v5z.jpg

Drama Exgirlclub Director's cut DVD Promotion Notice

01. What is transparentor’s cut DVD?

A Director’s Cut DVD generally consists of re-edited version of episodes (with unreleased material), commentaries of actors, interviews, making films, NG cuts, unreleased still cuts and so on. 
However, it might not include some of them mentioned above and it can also contain the other contents.

02. The importance of pre-order
A number of pre-orders for the DVD decides whether the DVD would be produced or not.  

The details of DVD depend on the number of pre-orders. The more fans who participate, the better quality of DVD is made.

The number of pre-orders should be at least 2000, as the number of actual orders needs to be at least 1000. 
Pre-order doesn’t mean you have to purchase the DVD. Please don't feel pressured. It is just to see how many people are willing to buy the DVD when it is released. 

Further, it generally takes about 2-3 months to be processed, so you don’t need to pay it right now. 
It’s just a first step to get the Director’s Cut Edition of ‘Ex girlfriend club’, which is so special TV drama for us, so please join us.

03. Pre-order period
Until 11:59pm of 17th June

04. Pre-order form
Join 'http://cafe.daum.net/exgirlclubdvd'-> go to 'Preliminary Survey' board and write

your Name / Country / Quantity / Email address or Phone number and please check secret button.(lock)

If you have any problem with joining the CAFE, please send an email to xgcdvdtrans@gmail.com with your Name/Country/Quantity/phone number or e-mail address.

source: http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=exgirlclub&no=3321 

Archived