[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guest raeara

[GIF] Sweet Ending...

3077174154_84e0c0ab_Download_2015_06_12_

dcgallsongjihyo

..I so love this scene, it said it all i was really moved by Yohan and Jihyo's acting they were both teary eye even though i don't understand what they're saying you can just feel what they are trying to say to each other. such a great chemistry, such a great actors i'm so gonna miss them..

But i wish...if soo jin and myung soo gots more kissing scene...oh im really happy...

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TV Spoilers Ex-Girlfriend Club Finale

exg.jpg

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo's successful happy ending in both work and love

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,103, -10] It's unfortunate because it feels like they could've done a lot more. There were plots that needed to be resolved through scenes but they summarized it through the characters talking about it ㅜㅜ It would've been nice if they showed a flashback to Myungsoo following Soojin around. I also liked Byun Yohan's greasy acting in the scene coming out of the theater after the finished movie and it just feels like everything was buried under a rushed early ending.

2. [+942, -9] The drama was doing fine until they decided to end it early and then the plot was sped up and nothing made sense. I had to stop watching early. If they just kept it till the 16 episodes, I would've watched until the end.. but the plot speeding up made me lose interest.

3. [+600, -11] Can't believe this is the end ㅠㅠㅠ Wanted to see more of Myungsoo Soojin

4. [+527, -9] I enjoyed the drama thoroughly ㅠㅠ Looks liek there's nothing else to watch now. If not for the early ending, we could've had more time to enjoy the drama... I won't be watching tvN anymore ㅠㅠ

5. [+416, -6] The drama was so fun though ㅜㅜ

6. [+71, -0] If they had a flashback scene of him following her during the day, it would've been so legendary ㅠㅠ It had such a great atmosphere to it

7. [+71, -1] How can they just end it early because the viewer ratings are bad... people these days rarely watch it on TV. They either watch VOD reruns or download episodes... The drama itself was doing fine popularity wise all things considered. How unfortunate.

8. [+60, -3] I hope this director creates another drama not on tvN with Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo... this drama leaves so much to be desired. I hate how tvN milks the crap out of popular shows but a drama that doesn't do well in viewer ratings gets an entire 4 episodes cut... that's so cruel.

9. [+53, -3] I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed the drama and it made my Friday and Saturday nights fun. Great work to the cast and staff ㅠㅠ  Will be waiting for Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo's next works!

10. [+48, -1] They should've done two more episodes ㅠㅠㅠ

Cr netizenbuzz

Guest raeara
Netizen Buzz

TV: [Spoilers!!!] Ex-Girlfriend Club (Finale)

Saturday, June 13, 2015  byun yohanex-girlfriend clubkorean dramassong ji hyotv  6 comments

exg.jpg

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Proin a ex sapien. Praesent egestas cursus quam. In neque velit, euismod at pellentesque ac, tempus eu eros. 

Article: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo's successful happy ending in both work and love

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,103, -10] It's unfortunate because it feels like they could've done a lot more. There were plots that needed to be resolved through scenes but they summarized it through the characters talking about it ㅜㅜ It would've been nice if they showed a flashback to Myungsoo following Soojin around. I also liked Byun Yohan's greasy acting in the scene coming out of the theater after the finished movie and it just feels like everything was buried under a rushed early ending.

2. [+942, -9] The drama was doing fine until they decided to end it early and then the plot was sped up and nothing made sense. I had to stop watching early. If they just kept it till the 16 episodes, I would've watched until the end.. but the plot speeding up made me lose interest.

3. [+600, -11] Can't believe this is the end ㅠㅠㅠ Wanted to see more of Myungsoo Soojin

4. [+527, -9] I enjoyed the drama thoroughly ㅠㅠ Looks liek there's nothing else to watch now. If not for the early ending, we could've had more time to enjoy the drama... I won't be watching tvN anymore ㅠㅠ

5. [+416, -6] The drama was so fun though ㅜㅜ

6. [+71, -0] If they had a flashback scene of him following her during the day, it would've been so legendary ㅠㅠ It had such a great atmosphere to it

7. [+71, -1] How can they just end it early because the viewer ratings are bad... people these days rarely watch it on TV. They either watch VOD reruns or download episodes... The drama itself was doing fine popularity wise all things considered. How unfortunate.

8. [+60, -3] I hope this director creates another drama not on tvN with Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo... this drama leaves so much to be desired. I hate how tvN milks the crap out of popular shows but a drama that doesn't do well in viewer ratings gets an entire 4 episodes cut... that's so cruel.

9. [+53, -3] I don't care what anyone says, I enjoyed the drama and it made my Friday and Saturday nights fun. Great work to the cast and staff ㅠㅠ  Will be waiting for Byun Yohan and Song Ji Hyo's next works!

10. [+48, -1] They should've done two more episodes ㅠㅠ

Guest Kat1991

I'm really going to miss everyone & everything in this drama, especially Myung Soo & Soo Jin. The last scene where they exchanged thank yous & I love yous really melts my heart. It feels as if the emotions are real. Though the drama's ending is indeed touching & beautiful, still a part of me feels sad for not being able to see Yo Han & Ji Hyo together starting next week. They have such an amazing chemistry. Now that the drama has already ended, I hope they will still keep in touch along with the other cast members.

Thank you everyone for supporting Ex-Girlfriend Club 'till the very end. It was indeed a great discussion & I really appreciate all your updates & posts. See you soon on other threads! :D

Guest Kat1991

How I wish there will be more wrap up party photos to be released. I want to see photos of the cast members together & photos of Ji Hyo with Yo Han or even with Sang Woo. Shippers of both OTP are surely expecting that. Also, I would love to see more BTS videos (if possible).

Btw, I can't see photos of  Hwa Young (Rara) during the wrap up party. She's not present, eh?

First i was worry that the ending was going to be get all mix up because they cut the episode to 12. But i'm glad that the ending was amazing just what i want it, everyone have their happy ending both in work and love. So thank you to all the writer, director, casts and crews for your amazing hard work! :D:wub:  Hope to see you all in another drama.^_^  

i really feel sad that the drama ended this fast. although it was cut down, it never felt that rushed. but still you know there were significant moments that should have been shown like for example as mentioned by some flashbacks when MS was stalking SJ. That was really a great twist. More or less we can assume that indeed SJ might really be MS's first love. 

I do love the lioness much more than the earlier episodes. HY and YJ also have great chemistry. Had the drama run for 16 episodes, their situation would have given us funnier and more emotional scenes. Unfortunately we can't have that.

I love all the casts and everything despite what had happened. CONGRATULATIONS to everyone making up the drama. It was fun, entertaining, presented various issues a relationship would bring about and portraying the feeling of being in love. Good job to everyone really.

I wanted to say many things on the last episode but i am too down. TT i will miss this forum and all of you guys. it was really nice experience and everyone is so welcoming, insightful, fun and comforting to talk to. For this, thank you everyone!

Good ending, love the storyline, i love HY and her fiancee changing position, good job HY, show him who the lion was LOL, love SJ and JG's chemistry also, although my OTP always SJ and MW :D, love  the ex girlfriends friendship  also ,

So many regrets!!!!!!!! We could have had more of -

JG-SJ scenes

JG-RR

HW-YJ

MS-SJ flashback scene

JA dating someone new !

Film release and reception .......

MS new webtoon with the bear

RR's movie

SJ's career

Why did they cut the 4 episodes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things i loved -

The entire scenario with White - both for JG and MS

YJ getting demoted --------------- Great going Dad !

seeing the lioness back !

And both JG-SJ and SJ-MS scenes.............I would have been happy if she ended with either of them :wub:

This was great fun you guys, see you in other threads :)

Guest mywebfoot

Ah.... lovely ending. I liked it. I pronounce all 12 episodes a pretty decent watch, light-hearted and yet real. I think the cut episodes would have brought us the full return of HY and YJ, but the way they presented it for me... just right. I like how it was resolved. YJ is not really  a competent director, when he decided to lose money to patch his hurt pride. His dad was probably aware of that, and putting HY in charge was an effective way to both put them back together, and to salvage the business. I like that solution. Also, I sniggered at HY's little grin when YJ, when pushed to the limit, went "Hwa-Yeong, ah", dropping his formal speech and just begging HY to be good to him. If anything, I only wanted to see her boss him around a bit more ;) . Still, the way he said that he had to 'take care of his workplace senior' was quite swoony and when everyone gasped, my little romantic heart was happy ^.^

Now on to JG's resolution. He did the right thing, stepping back when it was clear his suit was causing SJ a lot of stress. Love isn't always about possessing, it's about caring too, and he finally did the right thing. I found it wonderfully sweet when SJ finally realized JG's feelings were sincere. I love how she acknowledged it. It was a sweet balm for his broken heart. Even if a person's feelings cannot be returned, the respectful and thankful acknowledgement of it is a suitable and lovely alternate gift.  

SJ - I like that Soo Jin had to wonder if she'd be just another 'color'. It's a valid question. Then when MS replied (in a homonym for pretty, pretty, pretty), FFFFFF, I was quite touched. Something white is something unspoilt, tender and precious, like a fresh lily bud.  What a great line, perfect for a webtoon artist.

MS - you lucky man. You got a woman who's your best friend, who makes you smile even at the worst of times, who accepts you and who takes you at face value. 

Thank you ex-Girlfriend Club. You weren't perfect, but you're just right for me. 

Archived