[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Honeybees. All are happy and the members of this group keep on appearing. It's been a long time i posted here. I am happy but not 100% because it is not yet confirm. All I know my son, Song Jae Rim posted another pictures on his instagram. It means he was happy because his last post was on June 11, 2016. Solim soompi, facebook and instagram are all keep on sailing. There are haters but I don't mind haters. All I know, we are happy and we keep on praying for them to be together.

31 minutes ago, pinkglaze said:

CAN I ANTICIPATE TONS AND TONS OF KISSING SCENE???

And then dispatch will caught them dating for real afterwards!! Aigoo my heart is exploding!

I think its a BED scene...they are married here, right ??? hahaha...atleast a real one and not a UFC bed scene...dont get me wrong I really enjoy that wrestling match they had.,,but I want to see a honeymoon !!! hahaha...

Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim to possibly reunite in new drama 'Our Gab Soon'

201607121051776773_57844f87f0953.jpg

The 'LTE Couple' of 'We Got Married' might reunite in an upcoming drama.

According to SBS officials on July 11th, Kim So Eun are currently considering to play the lead role in new drama 'Our Gab Soon'. Lee Ha Na was previously confirmed for the role however, she decided to withdraw at the last minute due to the differences in character direction after reading the script.

'Our Gab Soon' is scheduled to broadcast this September.

SOURCE

Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim to reunite in new drama?

kim-so-eun-song-jae-rim_1468255547_af_or

Fans, rejoice!  Will you be able to see the reunion of your favorite 'We Got Married' couple, Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim?

Previously, the latter was confirmed for new SBS weekend drama, 'Our Gab Soon,' and was going to be reunited with his former co-star, Lee Ha Na.  However, shesuddenly backed out after the script reading, so Kim So Eun might take her place!

Her agency stated, "She's positively reviewing [the role], but she's not yet confirmed."

Would you like to see them together again?  Or might it be awkward in a new setting?

SOURCE

Kim So Eun Possibly To Reunite With Song Jae Rim In New Drama

Kim So Eun Possibly To Reunite With Song Jae Rim In New Drama

Actress Kim So Eun is currently in final discussions for the new SBS weekend drama “Our Gap Soon” (tentative English title). The role was originally to be played by Lee Ha Na, but after the drama table reading, the actress stepped down from the role.

On July 11, SBS said, “Kim So Eun is currently in talks for the female lead of ‘Our Gap Soon.’ We’re still cautious about saying it’s confirmed; we think the final decision will be made within the day. There are no issues with the other actors that have been cast. Kim So Eun is the only question mark remaining.”

If Kim So Eun signs on for this drama, she will be reuniting with her old “We Got Married” partner Song Jae Rim. The couple had been quite popular for their run on the MBC show with their “R-rated” couple antics and Song Jae Rim’s cheesy one-liners.

song jae rim kim so eun

Source (1) (2)

SOURCE

Kim So-eun to reunite with Song Jae-rim in SBS family drama

KimSoEun_SongJaeRim1.jpg

Oh, I wonder what happened behind the scenes on this drama. Lee Hana was the actress originally cast to play Song Jae-rim’s girlfriend in SBS’s new weekend drama Our Gap-soon, which would’ve been a reunion for the Unkind Women co-stars. Lee Hana even attended the cast script read after signing on for the role, but it was announced afterward that she’d be dropping out of the project, due to “differences in the directions that were discussed,” according to Lee’s reps. It’s vague, but it sounds like there was a disagreement over her character.

But it’s not all bad news, especially if you happen to like Song Jae-rim paired with his faux wife Kim So-eun (Scholar Who Walks the Night). The actors were fake-married for a nine-month stint on MBC’s variety show We Got Married, and now it looks like they’ll be reunited, because Kim So-eun is reportedly in final negotiations to take the role that Lee Hana backed out of.

Song Jae-rim headlines the family series as an unemployed college graduate from a poor family, who’s studying to take the civil service exam for the umpteenth time. Kim So-eun has been cast as his girlfriend of ten years, who’s been pinning all her hopes on him passing the exam and proposing marriage. Except he keeps failing, which means he can’t propose, and she keeps working a series of part-time jobs just waiting for him to make good on his promise.

I didn’t catch very many of their episodes of We Got Married, but they had a cute rapport, with their shared love of cats and skinship, though I do think it was his quirks that made the couple interesting. They’re both great actors, so I’d expect a good pairing for the drama anyway, but now there’s an added draw that the show didn’t have before, and I may just watch it for the meta. Except javabeans keeps warning me about this writer’s last drama, King’s Family… Maybe I’ll just wait until SOMEBODY makes me a Song Jae-rim cut of this drama, out of the kindness of her heart. Gee, where would I find someone to do that?

Our Gap-soon follows Yes, That’s How It Is on Saturdays and Sundays beginning in August.

Via Segye, IS Plus

SOURCE

Song Jae Rim couple reunion!?

Sojaerim-couple-5.jpg

Good news for SoRim couple fans! The popular We Got Married Couple is likely going to be cast alongside each other in an upcoming SBS weekend drama called “Our Gap Soon” (tentative English Title.)

Actress Kim So Eun is said to be in the final discussions for the drama after Lee Ha Na, back out after drama table reading. Although no official confirmation has been made, SBS remarked on July 11th that Kim So Eun is in the final talks for being casted as the female lead in this drama.

If she signs on with this drama she will be reunited on screen with Song Jae Rim. The two were one of the most popular couples on MBS show We Got Married with their 19+ jokes and cheesy lines. And surely they were missed once the show got over.

Looks like their fans might finally get the chance to see them together again!

SOURCE

5 hours ago, KanpekiLove said:

I remember how excited I was to hear Kim So Eun casted in The Scholar Who Walks the Night, then found out she wasn't the main lead and became sad. :( But she's the lead here, woohoo! :) I hope we'll get official confirmations soon! Actors come up and then get dropped out of dramas so often, it makes me nervous! Go SO EUN!!!

But remember what happened with TSWWTN, she ended up upstaging the lead actress, so much so that many sites, and some award shows had her and Lee Jun Ki down as best couple, even though they were only a couple for like 1-2 episodes.

She can't help it, she just has that magic. Her roles are always so incredibly memorable. Even in A Thousand Kisses, she was a part of the supporting couple, but they were so much more popular than the lead couple.

Is there any news about KSE confirming to cast on the drama ???

All I ever do today is to refresh this forum ?? excited to see if someone already have news...hahaha like old times ! Can you feel it chingus ?? our thread is move move move....

19 minutes ago, mekxLly21 said:

Is there any news about KSE confirming to cast on the drama ???

All I ever do today is to refresh this forum ?? excited to see if someone already have news...hahaha like old times ! Can you feel it chingus ?? our thread is move move move....

Not yet chingu...we dont received any confirmation regarding this news....i cant sleep coz waiting something like this make me think too much...kikikiki...but i'm really happy to see this thread become happening & speeding ....

Bidet move move move...:wub:

4 minutes ago, peace79 said:

Not yet chingu...we dont received any confirmation regarding this news....i cant sleep coz waiting something like this make me think too much...kikikiki...but i'm really happy to see this thread become happening & speeding ....

Bidet move move move...:wub:

Me too...I cant sleep,,,i cant work !!! hahaha...I supposed to work now coz I have deadline tom...but I cant focus on my work until the confirmation came out...hahaha pls pls pls 

Hello all honeybees....

Sorry for my inactive in this thread...just read from moderator @angelangie confirmation of our beloved couple has finally make our wish come true.. completely thrilled about this news. Can't wait to see them rock this drama and this thread will be party nonstop. I hope to join the crowd too.

To @innasalvatore love to see u still rocking with @Niel2804 and gangs. I got to admit it feel awkward coming back home after abandoning this thread. R u still welcome me with open arm? Did enjoy your oppa rock his drama Another Miss Oh. Sorry got little cheesy toward end that i haven't finished whole drama. Overall his performance rocks. My favorite drama of his. Enough my drooling over your oppa. Happy for u n him.

Everyone else definitely bow down to your loyalty to solim for all the good, bad and ugly throughout your adventure as solim shippers. Well done job. Now u can start new adventure n enjoy them together in this upcoming drama. Try to come back n spazz like old times. 

Have a good day and night

PS forgot how insert image or doesn't work like b4. Oh well everyone else is doing my work anyway..

hi everyone, good to see you all.....:D

omoooo feel so awkward... after my hiatus....anyway.......yeay lets celebrate our solim day !!!

2327.gif

#still feel awkward.... but i will get use to this again because we gonna have fun together for a long time

v4.gif

until then,...... ali_018.gifour dream ~~~~~ finally...... 22.gifbecame reality.... 024.gif

feel so good  0854.gif

Awesome!!!  I have been pretty silent as a honeybee since WGM ended but I'm happy that they get to work together again.  I'm especially happy for So Eun because JR has done plenty of dramas after WGM but SE has kinda disappeared for a bit.  Let the food truck roll!

Archived