[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mekxLly21 said:

Im really really HAPPY !!! I cant explain....

Is it 50 ?? I thought its 36...

@mekxLly21

Aigooo... Sweetie, who cares about numbers? 36 or 50? As long as we can see our SoLim couple on screen every weekend that's more enough... Kyiaaaaaa~~~~ I read that Our Gap-soon is being written by Makjang Queen Moon Young-nam... Omo! I hate Makjang~~~ But, but since it's SoLim... It's okay it's love :sweatingbullets:

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

well seems like you guys dream are coming true :)

cr: http://www.koreaboo.com/trending/former-got-married-couple-confirmed-upcoming-drama/

Former “We Got Married” couple confirmed for upcoming drama

After beloved couples leave popular reality show We Got Married, fans always hope that the pairs will reunite some day either for business or for love. 

And while these wishes are often left unfulfilled, it was recently announced that Season 4 couple Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun will be a couple yet again in upcoming SBS weekend drama Our Gab Soon. With their electric chemistry on We Got Married having earned them recognition as one of the hottest couples in the history of the show, fans are definitely excited to see them act opposite one another in the upcoming series.

OMG @angelangie this is awesome news :w00t:

And a big HELLO to all the SOLIM shippers here :heart:

SJR & KSE left such a deep impression on me that i just couldnt watch any other WGM couples after they ended their 'marriage'.  and i've always wondered why in hell havent anyone attempted to team them up together in a drama/movie when their chemi is beyond explosive.  i was terribly disappointed with what i considered a mismatch when SJR was casted in Thumping Spike 1 with another actress and KSE was later casted in Thumping Spike 2 with another actor.  i just couldnt believe it, i mean isnt it pretty obvious to everyone else SJR & KSE belong together ?????  i mean how can they NOT see it lol

OMG my heart is still beating like a runaway train he3.

PSH & KSE are two of my fav korean actresses and i watch all of their dramas.  right now i'm GA-GA over PSH & KRW over at Doctors and i actually stumbled onto this forum bcos it suddenly jumped into the hot topic section.  I wasnt aware of anything new with Jaerim & Soeun but i thought why not torture myself with old memories of the two, and keep on praying & hoping for the impossible….. gawd am i happy that i did bcos suddenly impossible is nothing lol!!!!!!!!

Weeehooooooooooo…. i must prepare my poor old heart for happiness overload he3.

Hope u guys dont mind me jumping threads and coming by to spaz along with u guys.  i feel as if i just hit the lottery today, i really do :D

Truly looking forward to seeing them back together again :wub:

52 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Hahahaha :) thanks for remembering me...i Have to see first as I have couple of projects lining up :)

You're welcome~~~

Yeahhhh, to be honest I have 4 on-going drama to watch hahahahaha

But when it comes to SoLim couple... They're so addicting...

tumblr_o6n1aakDks1u2tqwbo2_500.gif

:tears: OMG OMG OMG it feels like I last posted just last night...

and I still recognize the names of some honeybees here LOL

how can i not come back with such big news popping up and leaving me so excited for the last 2 days... I even went back to my old self connecting from work to get the news about Solim...

I lurked the forum from time to time hoping from time to time, I confess...

And here we go... soon... really soon... 36 eps? maybe more if the rating is high? aigooooooooooo I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE them still so much... :wub:

This news has literally brought a reunion for everyone here!!:w00t: Glad to see familiar names and new ones too! I guess I will have to find the time to come back and spazz with everyone again! This is sooooo EXCITTTINNGGGG!!!! I CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS! It really is a dream come true for us shippers!! woo hooo!!:wub: probably for Solim too since they parodied so many dramas during WGM..hahaa~~:sweatingbullets:

Remember Soeun's fortune?? haha, looks like she chose the right path! The path to Jaerim! kekeeekee~~ :D

Seriously, the irony of these two is crazy. 

tumblr_inline_mz1z8hpTJX1rs4nv6.gif

Also can't wait to see if Soeun spams her Instagram with photos!!! She usually takes/uploads photos with her costars! weeeeee!!! 

Halooooooo!!!!sooo happy to hear the news that our SOLIM will be doing a drama together!!!its been a long time since the last time i visited Soompi...i was sooo busy fangirling my other OTP here in my countryland...can't wait to see them once again.:blush::blush::blush:

Life is really wonderful.  It seems absolutely true that if they are destined to be together they'll be together eventually.

Back in 2014, Solim missed the chance to be cast together in "Inspiring Generation" when Soeun opted to withdraw after accepting the offer in the first place.  Then they had the chance to meet in WGM as a virtual couple.  When everybody thought they may not have the chance to appear together in a TV series for some time to come, then Lee Hana withdrew from "Our Gab Soon"..  And then SBS is wise enough to seize the opportunity to invite Soeun to take up the female lead and she promptly accepted.

It's really amazing news to us Honeybees, and through our wild imaginations maybe the writer can think of some scenes to follow up on this one:

005RnbUwgw1f0d4ntbaoeg30dc07ge82.gif

005RnbUwgw1f0d4nxqz9qg30dc07gb2a.gif

005RnbUwgw1f0d4o0zp9tg30dc07gqv5.gif

Anyyeooong chingubees!  Long time no see

i've been  trying to log in to soompi since i heard the confirmation. i' m sooo happy even  though i hate weekend makjang dramas . i'll make it through with my love for Solim and with the help of fast forward button to skip all the unnecessary characters :)

i missed you all !

tumblr_njr9nvsWeW1si3gq6o1_r1_500.gif

10 hours ago, renvic said:

Pyong

just passing by to make a grand question of the day:

1.What is your first word uttered or reaction when you heard that kse considering the role as jae rim's lead actress in a series?

2. And now that its confirmed with a BIG YES! What is your first reaction?

3. Describe in one word how your feeling right now that the solom couple will be back in each others arms

Pyong!

Hi @renvic, finally your questions are back!

1) OMG, is this real?? I actually wasn't thinking this would happen! The whole thing "myabe KSE will land the role" was only a delusion!

2) It's happeniiiiiiing! *insert We Are the Champions and Here Comes the Bride*

3) OMG!!

12 hours ago, aivzthegreat said:

I know you are all waiting for this...

KIM SO EUN SMALL SCREEN COMEBACK... 'OUR GAP SOON' CONFIRMED!

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000487410

My idol, I am happy to see your quote. Hahaha very, very happy dear. I leave for awhile but now I am coming back. Our Solim Ph & Int'l. Fans, the members are all happy. This thread and our page are all keep on sailing. Thanks to all of you out there.

8 hours ago, aXiSEEu12 said:

Wow!!! So great reading familiar usernames on this thread! In fact, plenty of you!!! 

HEY GUYS!!! REMEMBER ME? 

If I can only have specific wishes for this drama is that I don't want it to be a parody of their WGM time. I want it to be fresh with a solid script and interesting characters. I have no doubt I'll fall in love with them regardless but I want the writers and the directors to actually put effort into it rather than just hoping the chemistry works. I know the repercussions if they end up solely put their hopes on the chemistry alone... it's not too great because there will only be so much they can do with little given. So c'mon writers and directors!!! Make use of their chemistry and please do it right! hahah I'm talking like I'm speaking to them but whatever...

And I don't know about you guys but I think it's about time for me to re-watch SOLIM on WGM. Have I missed anything in Kdrama world? Any good dramas? Being an adult is overrated. Stupid responsibilities! lol

I cant wait for more of your SOLIM siggys! I think I'll be needing one sometime in the near future! <3 lol

Same here! Since it's their reunion and it's not granted they'll have another one in dramaworld, I'm hoping this drama will be a hit, something we'll be able to enjoy and that haters won't have reasons to bad talk about. They deserve a good script. And exactly because it's scripted I'm curious and a bit afraid about how their chemistry is going to turn out... Will the magic be intact? I'm anticipating teasers and posters.

8 hours ago, Niel2804 said:

really? 36? i read somewhere that it will be lucky 50 episode LOL, maybe i was wrong but i don't mind if it really 50 episode kkkkkkk lets spazzing chingu ^^

As a honeybee I'm hoping for 50 episodes, but as a subber I'm hoping for 36... Let's make 43?

7 hours ago, aXiSEEu12 said:

No, they will not be married....er yet in the drama (or in real life, hahaha). They will be "co-habitants' or in other words a live-in couple who had been dating for 10 years. She hopes that he proposes to her after he passes his exams but that seems to be the issue.

Hmm, I hope the writers/directors give their characters more to work with; otherwise, their premises is already pretty set up. I would've actually preferred to see a build up in their relationship but I guess we already know how it was for them to live together in their (almost) first year because of WGM. lol Surely, I am expecting a major re-build in their character's relationship to eventually happen. I sure hope most of you are not expecting this just to play out romantic...  Get ready for angst and quarrels between the two. I believe this falls under FAMILY DRAMA category. 

And I am probably alone on this but I also hope that the scriptwriters don't involve re-creating TOO MUCH WGM moments in a sense that their character's relationship seem more like a WGM parody. I want to be able to separate the two until they've established their characters and maybe they can hint some WGM moments. lol I mean, I highly doubt they will have any issues in the chemistry department. Seriously and I hope that the writers/directors take advantage of it in a good way. 

As far as their characters, I really want them to be well-established into fresh, gripping, and interesting individually and as a couple apart from what we know of them already thanks to WGM. 

5 hours ago, Tehea said:

:wub: do you think they will be wearing their couple rings???? huh??? that would kill me from to much happiness if they did so... :P 

I hope there won't be ANY reference to WGM. I'm not going to watch this drama to see a replay. I want something NEW, that'll show their chemistry is great even when they are not behaving like themselves. And I'm also looking forward to problems and angst and everything we have yet to see. Summarizing, I'm looking forward to a new face for this couple.

And @aXiSEEu12, even if their relationship is already established, we'll surely see flashbacks about how it began (but probably there'll be other actors if they started young). Buy anyway they will be able to start lovey dovey since the very first minute.:P 

Archived