[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Hisashiburi! Long time no see. How's everyone? I thought I need to drop by here after hearing the news of our couple possibly reuniting in a drama. I got so excited! I hope So Eun accepts the offer. I still have not lost hope of SoLim working together in a project. Wishing for the best! ;)

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Alenowsh said:

I classify their comments as WISHING and HOPING, like any fan who wish the best to his Fav actor and I never thought of these as a problem or lead to "Have no job" because it's up to kim soeun in the end.

The roles offers came and go, this's the actor life and we will never knew, maybe there are other offers for her and she is choosing one right know, including this drama.

I always tell my friends to not take few fans comments so serious (coz it's opinion) and the final decision with soeun not the fans, on the other hand the fans have the right to keep wishing the best for her.

anyway. I put 80% that she will join, unless there's better offer.

=)

Erm...i guess our concern is different. I am more concern of her official fc & kfans since they can give a big impact to soeun's career. (Same as other k-celebrities..they need their fandom to support them).

Anyway..put that aside. I also think there is 80% chances soeun will take up this role. Either way, i wish her the best of luck. =)

yu2.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-07-10%2Bat%2B11.21.

Ilgan Sports - Naver: [Exclusive] "We Got Married Again"... Kim So Eun and Song Jae Rim to reunite in a drama 

1. [+2,204, -98] Kyaa~~~ Can't believe we will see SoRim together again!!! Been waiting ㅜㅜ

2. [+1,862, -47] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,613, -48] They're guaranteed to be a good match then. As long as it's not makjang!!

4. [+1,105, -39] I'll look forward to it. Hit daebak

5. [+1,073, -49] Hul crazy. Totally anticipating ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+218, -8] No idea how the ratings will be like but their chemistry is the best

7. [+168, -6] I don't watch WGM but they were one of the couples who made me watch. It just proves that these two are good at keeping viewers focus. I'm really excited that they're reuniting

8. [+158, -5] Wow!! Finally!! Show your good chemistry again. Always cheering for you

Wowowwow the reaction is Jjang ! GoodLuck ! SoLim Couple

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/07/former-we-got-married-couple-song-jae.html

What a good news!

I know it will become hot topic here so I drop by to join the excitement and definitely welcome Solim to join in any drama production.  If this is the only one, hope they grab it.

Let's wait for the final confirmation ! 

Hope Willent is not another F!.

Can't wait to see them together! 

Solim ♡♡♡

No one can please any one. IF majority is happy just go for it!  Jz do it! 

Fan has their own favourite  to match their idol with any one.  The most important is support them from the bottom of your heart. Don't  ruin them if you love him/her. If her/his is doing well, I am sure you are happy too. Don't make any scene if you are not happy. If you are happy, do comment it then more ppl will know it. 

My 2 cents of input. Haa.

Solim luv ♡♡♡

Since the news of So Eun considering to take part in Our Gapsoon, now its makes me interest about the drama

Our Gap Soon in AsianWiki

PLOT :

Drama series depicts positively about marriage and life of a married couple. *Uhuuk uhuuuk*

NOTES :

1. "Our Gab-Soon" takes over the SBS Saturday & Sunday 21:00 time slot previously occupied by "Yeah, That's How It Is."
  2. First lead acting role for Song Jae-Rim in a network TV drama series.
  3. First script reading took place July 2, 2016 at SBS Ilsan Production Studios in Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea.
  4. Lee Ha-Na was cast to play lead female role of Gab-Soon and took part in the first script reading on July 2, 2016, but decided to drop out of the series a few days later.
  5. Actress Kim So-Eun has been offered lead female role and she is considering the offer positively.

my reaction:

RJYhandssaranghae_zpsvx2oqduf.gif

Gif CTO

1 hour ago, mekxLly21 said:

OMG !!!

It was all quiet before this news...and now the bomb !!!! 

Lets pray for the best...of course that is KSE to accept the role. SOLIM the BEST !!!

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!

I heard this and practically ran here!!!!

I sooooooooo hope uri KSE accepts the role too!!!!!!

What is this? A dream come true???????

36 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!

I heard this and practically ran here!!!!

I sooooooooo hope uri KSE accepts the role too!!!!!!

What is this? A dream come true???????

We in pray mode right now, heard its in final stage of negotiation, its ranking 1 in Naver the news of So Eun might joining Our Gap Soon ^^

4 minutes ago, Niel2804 said:

We in pray mode right now, heard its in final stage of negotiation, its ranking 1 in Naver the news of So Eun might joining Our Gap Soon ^^

Omg I'm just jumping up and down here! How many years did we have to wait???

I'm betting some of you don't even remember me here...

Okay, "Our Gap-soon" is now on my radar again. *adds it to the must-watch drama list* Sparkles of chemistry are going to fly this summer. I'm expecting lovey dovey moments, skinship, wedding and The Kiss. And a baby added to the equation, maybe? kkk

2 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Na doo... i felt like a dream while reading this news this morning hahahahhaha

I do remember you, especially is 1st thread kkkkk, long time no see ^^

11 minutes ago, heartoppaya said:

Dont worry..i'm still recognize you.:blush:..thanks a lot for coming back here...& to all honeybees..i miss your words...:blush:

I pray it works out.  So Eun is mostly know for playing sweet and innocent characters so I hope that if she accepts this will expand her acting range to viewers and PDs.  This will be airing in SBS too?  Possible guest spot on Running Man?

Made this borrowed by YY from dramabeans:

The So-Eunnie Song
(Sung to the tune of Mary had a Little Lamb)

Oppa’s back with So-Eunnie
So-Eunnie, So-Eunnie
Oppa’s back with So-Eunnie
And it feels like SoLim’s back!

And everywhere that oppa went
Oppa went, oppa went
Everywhere that oppa went,
His So-Eunnie was sure to go

Oppa loves his So-Eunnie
So-Eunnie, So-Eunnie
Oppa loves his So-Eunnie
And he smooches her all day