[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

19 hours ago, renvic said:

Pyong

just passing by to make a grand question of the day:

1.What is your first word uttered or reaction when you heard that kse considering the role as jae rim's lead actress in a series?

2. And now that its confirmed with a BIG YES! What is your first reaction?

3. Describe in one word how your feeling right now that the solom couple will be back in each others arms

Pyong!

Hi Renvic, thanks for your questions:

1. Becoz of months of silence about solim news, I was speechless and was more facial expression BIG BIGGER BIGGEST EYES! and finally said the news to my sister (who was dumbed!)

2. 3X BIG YES! Still be patient till the last episode of Yeah That's How It Is!

3. Butterfly in my chest! It is just too good to be true!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, pinkglaze said:

@aXiSSEu12

My mom is an "Ahjumma Drama" addict and I'm not exaggerating it. Nobody can touch the TV if her drama is playing like SERIOUSLY! well any kdrama too actually.

I remember some of her favourite dramas are the Terms of Endearment and 3 brothers.

- Terms of Endearment is rather sad and it focused on the mainly on the story of the main couple only with very complicated plot but it has a "happy ending"

- I think based on the short synopsis, Gab Soon will be more like the Three Brothers, a total family drama which may not focus on the main couple only.

Nevertheless, Family drama is inclined to have a happy ending. So hopefully they'll have a happy ending too with tons of Romantic Scenes not just fooling around thus KIm Seo Eun and Song Jae Rim can get out of their own characters and grow as actors. I want them to portray more serious, but fun and loving characters.

I do sincerely hope that they'll get married and have many babies daaahh..

-Sincerely die hard shipper

kkeekkkk

Does your mom have any good drama recommendations that I can kill off before Our Gab Soon premieres? hahah Just don't say DECENDANTS OF THE THE SUN because that was highly overrated. :( For some reason, I just don't do well with highly popular dramas considering they're usually only popular do to the idols/actors in it. I need my dramas to be more than pretty... but a little pretty doesn't hurt! ;)

It will be interesting to see where they start the relationship because I am anticipating lots of trouble in their relationship but that only means that much more reconciliation between the two. ;) I'll take what I can get but I just really hope their characters are already well-developed and continue to evolve over time along with their 'broken' and 'not so broken' relationship. lol :) 

6 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

Thanks for the info. 

I went to wgm/drama thread and my weak heart can't stand it. I leave it to you to review the drama there on behalf of honeybees.

Oh how i wish moderator there will give a warning to the forumers. Seems like they still pick on soeun's behaviour..*sigh*

I won't go there anymore..i will dedicate myself in this thread only..

Anyways..i am currently watching family drama five enough and i think the actors are really great. Sooo natural. And the storyline is good. Not boring. I hope gab soon drama will received much love as five enough ^^

Yes, I've noticed some things on there and commented some but last thing we need is to start anything for either Jae Rim or So Eun. We just need to keep the positive feedback and let the negative ride itself out. 

5 hours ago, crazyasian73 said:

Welcome come back my chingu. It's been long time  I saw u in here. I have been away too. Congratulations on your new job n hope everything went well for u. Hope to see u back n swing for solim even if this drama is too clichés or cheesy. Let's watch it well

Thanks. It's been a very busy last few months and it's probably not going to stop. I'll definitely be lurking and commenting until the show airs, while it airs, and probably still spazz a bit after. Very glad to see familiar honeybees still here and came to share their excitement with the rest! Hope you and your little one are doing well, too! 

I don't mind some cliche and I don't mind some cheese but let's hope their characters and development as a couple (on the show....and real life too, and yes, I am sticking to it!!!!) has much more to offer! 

10 hours ago, angelangie said:

not project for me but im currently caught up with my works... :D hahaha and having running all over so im not sure if i want to watch live or wait for the whole to thing to run finish first lols

To be honest with you I watched WGM live but for drama I think I shall wait for Eng Sub for better understanding. I'm happy that they're reunion in drama finally but I don't put a high expectation since it is Makjang... Not my cup of tea... Hope homey viewers love their chemistry since both are talented. 

But since "My Gap-soon" deals with getting married, living together, getting divorced, getting remarried etc.. I think it's suitable for SoLim couple coz they already have A LOT knowledge HAHAHAHAHA 

tumblr_o07twfVlnq1u2tqwbo9_540.jpg

11 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

Thanks for the info. 

I went to wgm/drama thread and my weak heart can't stand it. I leave it to you to review the drama there on behalf of honeybees.

Oh how i wish moderator there will give a warning to the forumers. Seems like they still pick on soeun's behaviour..*sigh*

I won't go there anymore..i will dedicate myself in this thread only..

Anyways..i am currently watching family drama five enough and i think the actors are really great. Sooo natural. And the storyline is good. Not boring. I hope gab soon drama will received much love as five enough ^^

It doesn't matter what people said about SoLim couple... Don't listen to them... "The best revenge is living well"

This LTE Forum is still ALIVE... Honeybees are still return home after a long long journey... And SoLim couple will on drama soon..

tumblr_nyeu98mxXk1u2tqwbo1_1280.jpg

On 7/12/2016 at 9:53 PM, renvic said:

Pyong

just passing by to make a grand question of the day:

1.What is your first word uttered or reaction when you heard that kse considering the role as jae rim's lead actress in a series?

2. And now that its confirmed with a BIG YES! What is your first reaction?

3. Describe in one word how your feeling right now that the solom couple will be back in each others arms

Pyong!

1. Aaaargggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

2. Aaaargggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

3. Aaaargggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@wangnyeo THAT'S JJANG! thank you for taking my worries away. Now I'll peacefully wait on my cave HAHAHHA! Miyan~ I'm just a silent lurker occasionally dropping by.. just happens that this news really made me come out or else my heart will explode :D

16 minutes ago, pwnkl said:

@wangnyeo THAT'S JJANG! thank you for taking my worries away. Now I'll peacefully wait on my cave HAHAHHA! Miyan~ I'm just a silent lurker occasionally dropping by.. just happens that this news really made me come out or else my heart will explode :D

Chingu ..it's ok..dont worry..everyone is welcoming...:wub::D..I'm happy coz a lot of honeybees spazzing here....please come here as much as you can..:heart:

Guest myasally

She say yes! Oh my god! She say yes!

Honeybeez, our dream just come true! 

But let me be straight, the drama is about gap soon...I really thought Jaerim is gap soon but turn out soeun will play gap soon so this is story about her? 

11 hours ago, Alenowsh said:

I was just talking to my friend about this ...

praying for it, I want to see them as students but I believe it's hard as high school students (unless soeun didn't go to college so that's why she do part time jobs) but university/college is good. we still going to see them in younger age (old style).

*I read in 2 websites it's going to be 36 EP,  but as you said nothing confirmed.

btw, anyone knew when they will start filming, I bit the filming schedule has been changed since they end up looking for another female lead?

I have another question/s but I think it's early to ask ... so I'll wait for more few days. 

May i know what is your 2nd question?

@Alenowsh

After i read the article below, i don't think there will be a high school scene. Soeun's character is in her 30's. She became jaerim's gf for 10 yrs.

So, she might met him when she's about 20-23 yrs old.

Maybe there will be college/university scene (for the flashback) .

This is the article at Willent official website :

김소은이 '우리 갑순이' 여주인공으로 확정됐다.

배우 김소은이 SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘우리 갑순이’에 출연을 확정했다. 평범한 20대의 청춘과 사랑을 그리며 시청자들의 깊은 공감을 이끌 예정인 것.

'우리 갑순이'는 5포, 7포 시대에 꼭 한번 다뤄야 할 소재인 혼인, 동거, 사실혼, 이혼, 재혼 등 혼재해있는 다양한 형태의 결혼 양식과 그 문제점에 대해 짚어보는 내용을 담았으며, 디테일하고 현실감 있는 스토리로 결혼과 부부의 삶을 긍정적으로 그려갈 가족드라마다.

SBS '내 여자친구는 구미호', '장옥정, 사랑에 살다', '상속자들', '가면' 등을 연출한 부성철 PD와 KBS2 '소문난 칠공주', '왕가네 식구들', SBS '조강지처 클럽' 등을 집필한 문영남 작가의 만남이 알려지며 화제를 낳고 있다.

극 중 김소은은 평범한 가정의 1남 2녀 중 셋째 딸로 서른이 되도록 공무원 시험에 매달리며 아르바이트로 살아가는 전형적인 5포 세대 신갑순 역을 맡았다.

This is the english translation

Credit to the translator - maknae in Solim's family 'doktorpolyglot27' =)

It has been confirmed that Kim So Eun will be the main female lead in 'Our Gap Soon'. 

Actress Kim So Eun will be appearing in the new SBS weekend drama,  'Our Gap Soon'. It is planned that the drama will be depicting  the youth and love of the characters who are in their 20s.

The drama will be focusing on matters and problems that are related to marriage,  living together, unregistered marriages,  divorces,  marrying again, and others. The family drama will depict marriage and a married couple's life positively with details and a story that viewers can easily relate to.

Bu Seong Cheol, the director of SBS 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho', 'Jang Ok Jung, Living By Love', 'The Inheritors', 'Mask' has met Mun Yeong Nam, the writer of KBS2 'Famous Chil Princesses', 'Wang's Family' and SBS 'First Wives' Club' and the two are currently discussing about the drama.

Kim So Eun has been given the role of the third child of a normal family who will be in her 30s and does a part- time job while preparing for her civil servant (official workers) exam. 

Note: the translator did skipped a few lines from the original article but overall, the main point is there.

About the 36 episodes..is it from korean website?

And on the filming schedule, they might have started or going to start soonest possible (maybe as soon as next week) since the drama will be broadcasted on 27th Aug. 

8 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

It doesn't matter what people said about SoLim couple... Don't listen to them... "The best revenge is living well"

This LTE Forum is still ALIVE... Honeybees are still return home after a long long journey... And SoLim couple will on drama soon..

Yessss! So true. ^^

But next time when i heard anybody talking bad about SoLim..i will either

1) tickle their armpit endlessly and make them suffer to the max!

MqSV16r.gif

2) give them a tight head lock

tumblr_nffx1gAO8p1qjm2elo3_r1_400.gif

3) Bite their leg and smack their @s$

tumblr_niztrse7S91rwog7ro4_250.gif

qk4fAxR.gif

4) or just press their birdie *hard* 

tumblr_noqpibTGzf1qbh321o1_500.gif

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Gifs credit to the owner ^^

5 hours ago, myasally said:

She say yes! Oh my god! She say yes!

Honeybeez, our dream just come true! 

But let me be straight, the drama is about gap soon...I really thought Jaerim is gap soon but turn out soeun will play gap soon so this is story about her? 

Gab Soon is a female's name. So, yes if we follow the title it is about Soeun.

But actually it is more about Gab Soon Gab Dol couple. Not Gab Soon only or Gab Dol only. 

Since they have casted Jaerim first before the female lead, viewers might think the drama focus on Gab Dol only.

I think that's why the title has not yet confirmed. For me..it does make viewers confused.

Coz basically weekend's drama does not focus on 1 couple only. It will focus on each members in the family. Exactly like five enough drama *if you watch it* . Each siblings and parents and grandparents have their own stories.

1 hour ago, _sofie_ said:

@Alenowsh

After i read the article below, i don't think there will be a high school scene. Soeun's character is in her 30's. She became jaerim's gf for 10 yrs.

Kim So Eun has been given the role of the third child of a normal family who will be in her 30s and does a part- time job while preparing for her civil servant (official workers) exam. 

And on the filming schedule, they might have started or going to start soonest possible (maybe as soon as next week) since the drama will be broadcasted on 27th Aug. 

Yeah, I read in article early today #sobs .. but at least we will see flashback in their early 20s (how they start dating for example)

yup, from Korean website, and I hope they will not change it

*I believe it's better to finish it in the same year + it will encourage many non fans to watch it.

Ah, 27th Aug! ..... my school will start on 28th :sweatingbullets: , but at least I will watch the press conference and first EP without any problems <3

Thank you Sofie 

I wonder how the characters will looks like, I'm really excited to see leaked & BTS photos for the main couple :wub:

2 hours ago, _sofie_ said:

@Alenowsh

This is the article at Willent official website :

김소은이 '우리 갑순이' 여주인공으로 확정됐다.

배우 김소은이 SBS 새 주말드라마 ‘우리 갑순이’에 출연을 확정했다. 평범한 20대의 청춘과 사랑을 그리며 시청자들의 깊은 공감을 이끌 예정인 것.

'우리 갑순이'는 5포, 7포 시대에 꼭 한번 다뤄야 할 소재인 혼인, 동거, 사실혼, 이혼, 재혼 등 혼재해있는 다양한 형태의 결혼 양식과 그 문제점에 대해 짚어보는 내용을 담았으며, 디테일하고 현실감 있는 스토리로 결혼과 부부의 삶을 긍정적으로 그려갈 가족드라마다.

SBS '내 여자친구는 구미호', '장옥정, 사랑에 살다', '상속자들', '가면' 등을 연출한 부성철 PD와 KBS2 '소문난 칠공주', '왕가네 식구들', SBS '조강지처 클럽' 등을 집필한 문영남 작가의 만남이 알려지며 화제를 낳고 있다.

극 중 김소은은 평범한 가정의 1남 2녀 중 셋째 딸로 서른이 되도록 공무원 시험에 매달리며 아르바이트로 살아가는 전형적인 5포 세대 신갑순 역을 맡았다.

This is the english translation

Credit to the translator - maknae in Solim's family 'doktorpolyglot27' =)

It has been confirmed that Kim So Eun will be the main female lead in 'Our Gap Soon'. 

Actress Kim So Eun will be appearing in the new SBS weekend drama,  'Our Gap Soon'. It is planned that the drama will be depicting  the youth and love of the characters who are in their 20s.

The drama will be focusing on matters and problems that are related to marriage,  living together, unregistered marriages,  divorces,  marrying again, and others. The family drama will depict marriage and a married couple's life positively with details and a story that viewers can easily relate to.

Bu Seong Cheol, the director of SBS 'My Girlfriend is a Gumiho', 'Jang Ok Jung, Living By Love', 'The Inheritors', 'Mask' has met Mun Yeong Nam, the writer of KBS2 'Famous Chil Princesses', 'Wang's Family' and SBS 'First Wives' Club' and the two are currently discussing about the drama.

Note: the translator did skipped a few lines from the original article but overall, the main point is there.

I thought that Gap-dol was the one trying the civil servant exam, that's what dramabeans said, if I'm not mistaken. Uuum...:blink:

@_sofie_ Actually I see unpleasant comments only in the WGM thread and only from a couple of people. But, well, that's their point of view; as for me, I had different perceptions (I should ask my sister, who's not a shipper but watched WGM with me, what she thinks). The drama thread is neutral.

39 minutes ago, chiyako92 said:

@_sofie_ Actually I see unpleasant comments only in the WGM thread and only from a couple of people. But, well, that's their point of view; as for me, I had different perceptions (I should ask my sister, who's not a shipper but watched WGM with me, what she thinks). The drama thread is neutral.

Ohh well,,whats new chingus ??? same old issue...just ignore them.,, Important thing is we love our SOLIM couple !!! 

I love Solim..

I love Song Jae-rim and Kim So-eun..

I love Solimers...!!! :wub:

When i saw the news about So-eun would be in the same drama with Jae-rim, i literally cried.. But when i saw the news that IT'S CONFIRMED & SHE SAID YES, gosh, i almost fainted!!!

This is THE BEST NEWS EVER this year!

Thank God, i'm still support SoLim...

Thank you all chingus..

Thank you for still believing SoLim... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Archived