Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ameterf_81ac

[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

7 minutes ago, casshinkii said:

Wahhh no words to describe her beauty. Poetic Jaerim says it best

I said yahae, you played cheesy~~

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk it's ok

giphy.gif

Whoa, @magicmione you and your amazing looking screencaps and gifs are on 1999. You are closing out thread two so beautifully!

YN3rQD.png

8dmDad.png

1 minute ago, beeboop said:

Whoa, @magicmione you and your amazing looking screencaps and gifs are on 1999. You are closing out thread two so beautifully!

I texted @casshinkii this morning and said "today's mission is thread 3!" and she said "roger!"

We are doing our best!

Haha, our magic girl is working extra hard to push us onto the 3rd thread. I think it's time to post something before thread 2 ends, and these early bold actions are what made Solim so different from other OTP's:

l9eRRBW.gif

13HEdWB.gif

27 minutes ago, magicmione said:

I texted @casshinkii this morning and said "today's mission is thread 3!" and she said "roger!"

We are doing our best!

It's 2:40am. I woke up hot and thirsty and I see 1999. It's awesome. Even though I have to go to the new studio first thing. I think I had better finish what I had set out to do. BRB.

Just now, lovely_alain said:

Haha, our magic girl is working extra hard to push us onto the 3rd thread. I think it's time to post something before thread 2 ends, and these early bold actions are what made Solim so different from other OTP's:

yeeeeeeeeeeey hehehehe

I'm glad everyone gathering up!

giphy.gif

Of course, Jaerim was also taking bold actions as well:

4PHMhw8.gif

mj2aKsC.gif

Cjde2Yz.gif

So these are my little contributions towards the end of thread 2.  I guess my next post will be on thread 3 surely... :D

1gjM5B.png

vpYn9A.png

Lnd1r0.png

2 minutes ago, lovely_alain said:

So these are my little contributions towards the end of thread 2.  I guess my next post will be on thread 3 surely... :D

Thank youuuuu :heart:

See you on thread 3!

PrvP9d.png

My favorite fictional elder brother also needs to appear before the thread 3~~

ZE274o.png

End of episode 25!

H35D1z7.jpg

I hope I did this correctly. HD pics of Solim paintings

"SOLIM : WALL OF KISSES"
130X130cm total montage
(65X65cm each)

Completed 28 May 2017
Total painting time approx 65 hours

OQFfJ2Q.jpg

Solim Kiss No 1 : Tree Kiss (top left); acrylic on canvas; a slow starter at 27 hours painting time over many months

JAwEnhk.jpg

Solim Kiss No 2 : Family 3+3 Cheek Kiss (top right); acrylic on canvas; considering the complexity, it was super fast at 20 hours painting time over 3 days lots of "human Photoshop" as I combined elements from different photos including their hands, their wedding bands, his wristwatch as well as several redos on Dolsoonie's face

gqGada1.jpg

Solim Kiss No 3 : Reunion XXOO Kiss (bottom left); acrylic on linen; started together with No 4, but this one is the fastest LTE speed at 8 hours of painting time over 2 days; moved their hands and his ear for this one

9OBeWvL.jpg

Solim Kiss No 4 : Wall 2.0 French Kiss (bottom right); acrylic on linen; pretty tricky backlight, but still LTE speed at 10 hours of painting time over 3 days; this one required the most "human Photoshop" as I combined 3 photo references -- one for his head & her hand then one for her head & his hand plus one for the kiss