[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

10 hours ago, renvic said:

Pyong

just passing by to make a grand question of the day:

1.What is your first word uttered or reaction when you heard that kse considering the role as jae rim's lead actress in a series?

2. And now that its confirmed with a BIG YES! What is your first reaction?

3. Describe in one word how your feeling right now that the solom couple will be back in each others arms

Pyong!

Hahaha my dear lovely renvic. Even though you are very busy because of your job, you still have time to quote here.
First question -To be honest with you, I can't speak for awhile but after that I thank the Lord God Almighty for bringing back our lovely Solim .
Second - I cried for happiness.
Third - IN LOVE.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, renvic said:

Pyong

1.What is your first word uttered or reaction when you heard that kse considering the role as jae rim's lead actress in a series?

3. Describe in one word how your feeling right now that the solom couple will be back in each others arms

Pyong!

1. Really??? 

2. OMG

3. Happy <333

@aXiSSEu12

My mom is an "Ahjumma Drama" addict and I'm not exaggerating it. Nobody can touch the TV if her drama is playing like SERIOUSLY! well any kdrama too actually.

I remember some of her favourite dramas are the Terms of Endearment and 3 brothers.

- Terms of Endearment is rather sad and it focused on the mainly on the story of the main couple only with very complicated plot but it has a "happy ending"

- I think based on the short synopsis, Gab Soon will be more like the Three Brothers, a total family drama which may not focus on the main couple only.

Nevertheless, Family drama is inclined to have a happy ending. So hopefully they'll have a happy ending too with tons of Romantic Scenes not just fooling around thus KIm Seo Eun and Song Jae Rim can get out of their own characters and grow as actors. I want them to portray more serious, but fun and loving characters.

I do sincerely hope that they'll get married and have many babies daaahh..

-Sincerely die hard shipper

kkeekkkk

Since our couple will be reunite in one screen ..i'm really hope our B team also can reunite...something missing when B team not here while we celebrating our happiness..:sweatingbullets:

Where are you..B team?...Please come back..I'm really miss your words...all of you.....:)

14 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

@mekxLly21

Aigooo... Sweetie, who cares about numbers? 36 or 50? As long as we can see our SoLim couple on screen every weekend that's more enough... Kyiaaaaaa~~~~ I read that Our Gap-soon is being written by Makjang Queen Moon Young-nam... Omo! I hate Makjang~~~ But, but since it's SoLim... It's okay it's love :sweatingbullets:

I cracked up reading your comments :w00t:

me too Its OK Its Love ;)B)

and good thing about this Makjang Queen is the Rating !! so the domestic success to ori couple :D

for me it has been sooooooooooooo long that I did not watch or literally did not find a good weekend / family drama so excited more for this one.. and both of them are good actors what with netizens !! 

12 hours ago, aXiSEEu12 said:

So to those interested, I looked up the director and scriptwriter(s). There's only two listed on hancinema thus far!

DIRECTOR: Boo Seong Cheol

SCRIPTWRITER: Moon Yeong Nam

My thoughts on the DIRECTOR are fairly good:

I loved MY GF IS A GUMIHO and CELEBRITY SWEETHEART---had some beautiful cinematography.

I hated JANG OK-JEONG. 

I have yet to see MASK or LOBBYIST but I do love Su Ae and Song Il Gook. They SHOULD do a film or drama together. :)

My thoughts on the SCRIPTWRITER are so and so. 

I've seen LIVE IN STYLE but found it rather forgetful (that I had to YOUTUBE it) and I believe I remember being frustrated with the story and characters which is generally not a positive sign. I've seen THREE BROTHERS but like her other drama, I don't remember much of it. :-X  Considering they were both back in 2013, let's hope the writer has come up with something MUCH MUCH MUCH better. :) 

I've heard of MY ROSY LIFE and TEARS OF ENDEARMENT but I have not seen them. I'm not too familiar with her other dramas. 

So overall, the drama seems like it may be promising and with Song Jae Rim & Kim So Eun as one of its leading cast, I think that's a definite plus for the drama already! I don't want to count the eggs before they hatch but I am content with the director even though I am not completely sold with the scriptwriter. Positive vibes though and let's hope she gives us great characters with storylines that will keep us tuning in week after week! 

Thanks for the info. 

I went to wgm/drama thread and my weak heart can't stand it. I leave it to you to review the drama there on behalf of honeybees.

Oh how i wish moderator there will give a warning to the forumers. Seems like they still pick on soeun's behaviour..*sigh*

I won't go there anymore..i will dedicate myself in this thread only..

Anyways..i am currently watching family drama five enough and i think the actors are really great. Sooo natural. And the storyline is good. Not boring. I hope gab soon drama will received much love as five enough ^^

14 hours ago, renvic said:

Pyong

Pyong!

Hehehe! Hey, @renvic:)

1. WHAT??? OMG!!! (Thanks @_sofie_ U woke our delulu up on the whee hours on Monday morning)

2. OMG!!! *gasping like crazy, close my mouth while screaming in silence :D

3. Delulumodeison24/7! - does that count as one word? Kekekeke!

We have asked snoopy unnie what Gab Dol & Gab Soon means in korean. 

Actually it is a traditional name. And apparently, korean have a song about them too =)

Let's learn a little bit about Gab Dol & Gab Soon.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Who are 갑돌이 and 갑순이?

"갑돌이와 갑순이" is an old Korean folk song made famous by Serena Kim (김세레나) in 1968. The song was, apparently, a favorite of former Korean President Park Cheong-hee. I like the song because it is simple, light-hearted, and gives me a glimpse into the Korean heart. It is as Korean as you could ask for.

If you are interested in Korean culture, I think you need to know this song because 갑돌이 and 갑순이 are names that are used in a lot of jokes, including dirty jokes. Besides, 돌이 and 순이 are suffixes that refer to a man and woman, respectively, and are used in a lot of slang expressions. For example, 공순이 is a slang expression used to refer to "female factory workers," with 공 being an abbreviation of 공장 (factory).

"갑돌이와 갑순이"

갑돌이와 갑순이는 한 마을에 살았더래요
둘이는 서로 서로 사랑을 했더래요
그러나 둘이는 마음뿐이래요
겉으로는 음~ 모르는 척 했더래요
오~ 모르는 척 했더래요.

그러다가 갑순이는 시집을 갔더래요
시집간 날 첫날밤에 한없이 울었더래요
갑순이 마음은 갑돌이뿐이래요
겉으로는 음~ 안 그런 척 했더래요
오~ 안그런 척 했더래요.

갑돌이도 화가 나서 장가를 갔더래요
장가간 날 첫날밤에 달 보고 울었더래요
갑돌이 마음도 갑순이 뿐이래요
겉으로는 음~ 고까짓 것 했더래요
오~ 고까짓 것 했더래요.

--------------------

"Kap Doli and Kap Suni"

It is said that Kap Doli and Kap Suni lived in the same village.
It is said that they both loved each other.
But it is said that they kept it only in their hearts.
It is said that outwardly, mmmmmm, they pretended ignorance.

It is said that Kap Suni eventually got married.
It is said that on her wedding night she cried endlessly.
It is said that in Kap Suni's heart, Kap Doli was the only one .
It is said that outwardly, mmmmmm, she pretended he wasn't.

It is said that Kap Doli got angry and also got married.
It is said that on his wedding night he looked at the moon and cried.
It is said that in Kap Doli's heart, Kap Suni was also the only one.
It is said that outwardly, mmmmmm, he (still) did the (sex) thing.

NOTES:
  • 더래(요) is an verb ending that is used to report something that another person has seen or heard in the past.
  • 고까짓 것 essentially means "그 것," which is an indirect way of saying he had sex. When you add 까짓 to such pronouns as 이, 고, 그, 요, 저, and 조, it trivializes them and can make them sound cutesy.
  • I think the last line of the song is supposed to be funny.

POSTSCRIPT: There is an interesting and funny post HERE from someone who does not like the ending to the song and offers several suggestions for improving it. Also, he remembers hearing a fourth verse to the song, but he cannot remember what it was. Maybe, he was talking about the following version of the song, which has added another verse to the original.

14 hours ago, Niel2804 said:

@crazyasian73

Still welcome you everytime, welcome eonni ^^

@beeboop

Happy that what wiki wrote come true muahahahhahaha ^^

My Bias in a roll kyaaaaa.... i am so happy

Feel little uncomfortable coming back but thanks for always welcome me with open arms. This can't be true when i remembered nagging about hoping to see them together in same drama. Now it reality. Surreal feeling hope come here to party more often with you n rest of honeybees. Let's watch this drama well as I promise to do.

PS i still hate this site so unfriendly n more frustrating to spazz. Take care chingu.

2nd version

갑순이와 갑돌이

Kap Sooni is a young lady and Kap Doli is a young man. 

Every Korean person, both young and old, knows this song.

갑순이와 갑돌이
Traditional Song
(Korean)

갑돌이와 갑순이는 한 마을에 살았더래요
둘이는 서로 서로 사랑을 했더래요
그러나 둘이는 마음뿐이래요
겉으로는 음~ 모르는 척 했더래요
오~ 모르는 척 했더래요.

그러다가 갑순이는 시집을 갔더래요
시집간 날 첫날밤에 한없이 울었더래요
갑순이 마음은 갑돌이뿐이래요
겉으로는 음~ 안 그런 척 했더래요
오~ 안그런 척 했더래요.

갑돌이도 화가 나서 장가를 갔더래요
장가간 날 첫날밤에 달 보고 울었더래요
갑돌이 마음도 갑순이 뿐이래요
겉으로는 음~ 고까짓 것 했더래요
오~ 고까짓 것 했더래요.

The Story of Kap Sooni and Kap Doli
Traditional Song
(English)

It is said that Kap Sooni and Kap Doli lived in a village 
It is said that the two loved each other
However, they only kept it to themselves 
It is said - hummm - that they pretended not to know
Oh, they pretended not to know.

It is said that Kap Sooni got married
It is said that she cried endlessly the first night
It is said that Kap Sooni only thought of Kap Doli
It is said - hummmm - that she pretended not to think of him,
Oh, she pretended not to think of him.

It is said that Kap Doli was angry and got married too
It is said that the first night he cried at the moon
It is said that for Kap Doli, Kap Sooni was the only one,
It is said - hummmm - that he still seemingly had hanky panky
Oh, he still seemingly had hanky panky.

Transliteration

Kapsooni-wa Kapdoli

gapdoriwa gapsunineun han maeure sarassdeoraeyo
durineun seoro seoro sarangeul haessdeoraeyo
geureona durineun maeumppuniraeyo
geoteuroneun eum moreuneun cheok haessdeoraeyo
o moreuneun cheok haessdeoraeyo.

geureodaga gapsunineun sijibeul gassdeoraeyo
sijipgan nal cheosnalbame haneopsi ureossdeoraeyo
gapsuni maeumeun gapdorippuniraeyo
geoteuroneun eum an geureon cheok haessdeoraeyo
o angeureon cheok haessdeoraeyo.

gapdorido hwaga naseo janggareul gassdeoraeyo
janggagan nal cheosnalbame dal bogo ureossdeoraeyo
gapdori maeumdo gapsuni ppuniraeyo
geoteuroneun eum gokkajit geot haessdeoraeyo
o gokkajit geot haessdeoraeyo.

http://www.mamalisa.com/?t=es&p=4893

14 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

@crazyasian73

No need to ask... All Honeybees are welcome to come back to this LTE forum.. :)

@Niel2804

Seems like we can't runaway from K-drama now, hahahahaha... :sweatingbullets:

Thanks warm welcome back. I always remember u but my laziness n the frustration dealing with this site keep me from coming here. Hope to make effort to drop by more often. Take care 

13 hours ago, innasalvatore said:

Later, baby~~~

In drama we will see SoLim's kissing scenes? uh oh~~~

THAT DAMN KISS THAT WE'VE WAITING FOR AGES :w00t:

All the waiting for the solim to lock lips. Finally we can do slow motion to awaken our byuntie sis. Really miss those fun times

13 hours ago, aXiSEEu12 said:

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! WHAAT?! 

Been so busy with the new job and been out of sync with what is going on in Kdrama world since probably my last post MONTHS ago here and the first thing I read is THIS news! OMG!!!!

You guys do NOT know how happy I am! FINALLY! A drama I can be so excited about! Any news on the other cast...or the writers... or the directors? When do they start shooting? OMG! I can't believe this is happening!!! Are they any good because I would rather have them have a really good script together! You can tell how excited I am because I would be all over this news already but the first thought I had was to come in here!

Is it true that it's going to be 25+ episodes?! I've read it may be 50 but I'm not going to get ahead of myself. lol We know that '50' is quite meaningful with us! Goodness, I really hope the script is good and less cliche. I want it to be worthwhile for them!!!! 

Kim So-eun to reunite with Song Jae-rim in SBS family drama

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/07/kim-so-eun-to-reunite-with-song-jae-rim-in-sbs-family-drama/#comment-2311019

Oh, I wonder what happened behind the scenes on this drama. Lee Hana was the actress originally cast to play Song Jae-rim’s girlfriend in SBS’s new weekend drama Our Gap-soon, which would’ve been a reunion for the Unkind Women co-stars. Lee Hana even attended the cast script read after signing on for the role, but it was announced afterward that she’d be dropping out of the project, due to “differences in the directions that were discussed,” according to Lee’s reps. It’s vague, but it sounds like there was a disagreement over her character.

But it’s not all bad news, especially if you happen to like Song Jae-rim paired with his faux wife Kim So-eun (Scholar Who Walks the Night). The actors were fake-married for a nine-month stint on MBC’s variety show We Got Married, and now it looks like they’ll be reunited, because Kim So-eun is reportedly in final negotiations to take the role that Lee Hana backed out of.

Song Jae-rim headlines the family series as an unemployed college graduate from a poor family, who’s studying to take the civil service exam for the umpteenth time. Kim So-eun has been cast as his girlfriend of ten years, who’s been pinning all her hopes on him passing the exam and proposing marriage. Except he keeps failing, which means he can’t propose, and she keeps working a series of part-time jobs just waiting for him to make good on his promise.

I didn’t catch very many of their episodes of We Got Married, but they had a cute rapport, with their shared love of cats and skinship, though I do think it was his quirks that made the couple interesting. They’re both great actors, so I’d expect a good pairing for the drama anyway, but now there’s an added draw that the show didn’t have before, and I may just watch it for the meta. Except javabeans keeps warning me about this writer’s last drama, King’s Family… Maybe I’ll just wait until SOMEBODY makes me a Song Jae-rim cut of this drama, out of the kindness of her heart. Gee, where would I find someone to do that?

Our Gap-soon follows Yes, That’s How It Is on Saturdays and Sundays beginning in August.

Welcome come back my chingu. It's been long time  I saw u in here. I have been away too. Congratulations on your new job n hope everything went well for u. Hope to see u back n swing for solim even if this drama is too clichés or cheesy. Let's watch it well

I was just thinking..since their names are traditional names, does that means we will see a flashback during their schooling days? 

Maybe they've met each other coincidentally at university/college and due to their uncommon names, they began to get along together and become a college sweetheart ♡ 

P/s: i got info from unnie that this drama will have about 50 episodes but we are still waiting for the official confirmation.

Hehe..just a nonsense rambling before i sleep. See you later guys. Have fun ^^

DAYUMM finally SOLIM is backkk! okaay now the kisssssu~ gossh I'm looking forwaar..nah I'm craving to see it *pardon-me-for-being-byuntae* but I'm just worried does SBS do it like KBS were they sub family dramas -- KBS World? I'm so worried where to watch it. BUT FOR NOW.. I'm jumping all around checkin' tags on SJR and KSE :wub: I'm so freakin' excited  :w00t:  

51 minutes ago, _sofie_ said:

I was just thinking..since their names are traditional names, does that means we will see a flashback during their schooling days? 

Maybe they've met each other coincidentally at university/college and due to their uncommon names, they began to get along together and become a college sweetheart ♡ 

I was just talking to my friend about this ...

praying for it, I want to see them as students but I believe it's hard as high school students (unless soeun didn't go to college so that's why she do part time jobs) but university/college is good. we still going to see them in younger age (old style).

*I read in 2 websites it's going to be 36 EP,  but as you said nothing confirmed.

btw, anyone knew when they will start filming, I bit the filming schedule has been changed since they end up looking for another female lead?

I have another question/s but I think it's early to ask ... so I'll wait for more few days. 

2 hours ago, pwnkl said:

DAYUMM finally SOLIM is backkk! okaay now the kisssssu~ gossh I'm looking forwaar..nah I'm craving to see it *pardon-me-for-being-byuntae* but I'm just worried does SBS do it like KBS were they sub family dramas -- KBS World? I'm so worried where to watch it. BUT FOR NOW.. I'm jumping all around checkin' tags on SJR and KSE :wub: I'm so freakin' excited  :w00t:  

unfortunately no , SBS does not provide a eng sub , but do not worry , nowadays there are many or almost all of those currently airing Kdramas are subbed on weekly basis, the only difference is the speed in doing that which depends on how good the drama is or the how hallyu powerful their leading stars are !

and here Solim is a powerhouse / brand-name in K-Entertainment industry ! so Kok sho ma ( trying to say do not worry in Korean :P:D

sure we will get the eng sub on time ! 

I......CANNOT......BELIEVE......THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't even know what to say, i mean i literally thought pigs would fly before this ever happens. Wait, so this is really happening??? I mean, *goes off to check calendar* Ok, its not April 1st so yeah this must be real or is there another fools day event on a different month on the calendar i'm not aware of??? 

OMG!!!!!!!

Hiiiiii Everyone! I haven't been able to visit in such a long time, I'm glad to see old friends and new users on the thread. OMG you guys I was going crazy jumping up and down by myself when I heard the news about the drama. My downstairs neighboor probably thought I was doing some type of intense cross training because I was running from room to room in happiness and excitement lol! Our wish came true: JR and SE reuniting once again to star in a drama together!!! And they'll be playing a couple in a relationship so we can expect them to get a lot of screen time together since they are the main characters.

I was happy to read they will play a couple that is already in an established relationship because they won't have to drag out them meeting and him chasing after her and grabbing her wrist for like 10 episodes lol. 

And at last we'll get to see a proper kiss that didn't happen while they were on WGM.  Hopefully they'll post some behind the scenes filming footage too like they do on some dramas. Can't wait for August to come! And many thanks to everyone who is posting all the latest news and information as its happening, I really appreciate it! xo :)

http://asianwiki.com/Our_Gab-Soon

Archived